Get FREE standard shipping on orders over $100
Experience the gold standard in analog surveillance video that is second only to being there yourself. This HD DVR records video in real-time at 1080p HD on all 4 channels. Including fully-loaded megapixel security cameras, this system uses standard BNC cabling to transmit stunning HD images for a surveillance experience like no other. Maintain vigilance with best-in-class image quality and view your world with new eyes.
HD DVR supports up to 4 cameras
1080p High Definition Security Cameras
Maximum night vision range
Expandable up to 4TB
Lorex Cloud apps for smartphones & tablets
This DVR is designed for use with our Lorex Cloud app. This exclusive remote access app for viewing live and recorded video from your security cameras on your smartphone or tablet is easy to use and ready in 3 simple steps. This app will also enable convenient push notifications for motion-triggered events so you can always be in-the-know.
The HD DVR is bundled with 1080p wired HD bullet cameras that provide superb surveillance footage both day and night. The cameras are ideal for indoor and outdoor applications, with a fully weatherproof, polycarbonate housing that stands up against intruders and the elements. See it all, day and night, with best-in-class low light clarity, close up recognition in the dark with Smart IR, and an impressive night vision range of up to 130ft (40m).
Record to the security grade 100% duty-cycle hard drive designed for surveillance, providing weeks or even months of reliable video. Customize the recording settings to fit your needs. Record at 1080p HD (1920x1080) for the highest resolution, or change the settings to a lower resolution for extended recording time.
For those who already own a wired security system, upgrading to HD surveillance has never been easier - simply swap out your old BNC cameras for new 1080p wired HD cameras that use the same cabling. Extend the video signal up to 800ft (242m) with a single run of RG59 coaxial cable for flexible installation.
Connect the HD DVR to a TV or LCD monitor with industry standard HDMI and VGA inputs. The intuitive interface with simple menus and icons allow for easy & efficient security DVR programming. Other advanced features of the HD DVR include click-and-drag digital zoom in live view and playback, dynamic drag & drop camera assignment, and PTZ control through coaxial cabling.
High Definition 1080p Security Digital Video Recorder Features:
- Full 1080p HD recording on all channels1
- 24/7 security-grade hard drive
- Continuous, scheduled and motion recording
- PTZ cameras supported, remote control through app1
- H.264 video compression2
- HDMI output (HDMI cable included) for simple connection to HDTVs3
- Accurate time stamps with NTP & daylight savings time
- Click and drag digital zoom in live view and playback
- 2 video outputs (HDMI & VGA) to connect multiple monitors
- Instant USB backup of live video from selected camera
- Automatic firmware upgrade
- Lorex Cloud app with 3-step setup 4
- PC and Mac compatible4
- Instant mobile viewing on smartphones and tablets5
- Advanced apps with live viewing, playback, video recording, and snapshot
- Motion push notifications and email alerts
- Dual streaming to conserve bandwidth
- Backward compatible with standard analog cameras
High Definition 1080p Security Camera
- High definition 1080p image sensor 5
- Infrared cut filter ensures accurate color representation
- Night vision range up to 130ft (40m) in ambient lighting & 90ft (28m) in total darkness 6
- Close up recognition in the dark with SmartIR
- Anti-glare feature ensures clear images under strong lighting conditions
- ClearNight imaging for superior low light performance, improving recording efficiency
- Split glass design minimizes IR reflection
- Weatherproof for outdoor & indoor installation (IP66 Rated) 7
- Extreme temperature performance (-22° ~ 140°F / -30° ~ 60°C)
- 90° field of view
- Vandal resistant design with cable pass-through bracket
- Lightweight and durable polycarbonate housing
- Versatile ceiling or wall mounting options
- Residential and business friendly compact design
1. Compatible with Lorex 1080p & 720p wired HD cameras and standard analog cameras. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution and quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
2. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
3. HDMI output (1920×1080) HD for high definition multi-channel live viewing only. 1080p Recording resolution is limited to a maximum of 1920×1080 per channel. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR.
4. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 3.5Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time.
5. 1080p MPX cameras are compatible with 1080p MPX DVR recorders only. For a list of compatible recorders please visit lorextechnology.com/support.
6. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area, and light reflection / absorption level of object. In low light, the camera will switch to black and white.
7. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.