1. 8MP IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
2. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 3.5Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support
3. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
4. Compatible with Lorex PoE HD IP cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support
5. Mirror recording requires a second hard drive (not included) to be installed in the NVR. Mirrored hard drive must be as large or larger than the primary hard drive to backup all recordings. Backup begins from when the mirrored hard drive is installed and configured.
6. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity. Firmware updates are pushed to the NVR automatically over the Internet (available at www.lorextechnology.com). Always update to the latest software after upgrading the NVR firmware.
Confidently protect the things that matter with this powerhouse 2K security monitoring system ideal for your business. This web exclusive network security system starts with our 32-channel NR900 network video recorder (NVR) and a 16-channel PoE switch. It also includes twelve 2K IP bullet and twelve 2K IP dome security cameras. These cutting-edge security cameras feature 3x optical zoom lenses and outstanding night vision capabilities. Perfect for your growing business, there’s room to accommodate eight additional IP cameras as your security needs evolve. The included 4K capable NVR will even allow you to add 4K security cameras to your system for maximum detail and clarity.
4K NVR can support up to 32 cameras
12 bullet + 12 dome 2K IP cameras
Maximum night vision
2 × 3TB - expandable up to 16TB (2×8)
2K resolution leaves nothing to question
Capture the details you need with 2K security monitoring - it can be the difference in identifying vital details such as faces. 3D digital noise reduction (DNR) technology filters noise from your image (day and night) for a cleaner, more accurate image.
Easy installation via PoE
The HDIP822V security system uses power-over-ethernet (PoE) technology for an easy and flexible installation process. An all-in-one solution that cuts cost and installation time, PoE cabling will have your system ready to go in no time. For sixteen of your IP cameras, simply run a single cable between the NVR and each IP camera. This all-in-one cable provides both power and video transmission up to 300ft / 91m (click here to purchase extension cables). The included PoE switch allows you to accommodate the additional eight security cameras in this system with the help of your network router. It will also allow you to install your cameras even further away from the NVR (and help reduce the amount of cabling needed for larger properties).
3x optical zoom security camera
Within both the LND3374SB and LNB3373SB security cameras is a 3x optical zoom lens. This feature makes all of your cameras extremely versatile. Otherwise known as a "motorized varifocal lens," this lens can zoom anywhere from a narrow field of view (perfect for both close-up monitoring of cash registers or doorways) to a wide angle field of view for maximum coverage (for wide areas such as a factory floor or parking lot).
Enhanced clarity in low-light situations
Every camera in this system uses DNR (Digital Noise Reduction) technology to filter out noise from low-light settings, as well as any noise caused by motion. By eliminating graininess, your camera provides a cleaner, more accurate image with better clarity, sharpness, and improved motion detection. This DNR feature will also help reduce video file sizes, giving you longer record times.
Mobile remote viewing with Lorex Cloud App
The free Lorex Cloud™ app for your mobile device or computer will have your security system at your fingertips – no matter where you are in the world. See what your security cameras see (or watch recorded playback) whenever you want. This app also features motion-triggered push notifications sent right to the home screen of your device.
Night vision IP cameras
Both sets of HD security cameras in this security system will help keep your property safe around-the-clock. They feature excellent night vision ranges up to 140ft / 43m in ambient lighting (and up to 90ft / 27m in total darkness) - so you can be confident that your security cameras will be there for you when you need them most.
Vandal-proof cameras look after themselves
The heavy-duty exteriors of the LND3374SB dome security cameras ensure remarkable protection against vandalism. A rating of IK10 (vandal-proof) means that they can look after themselves while they look after you.
Made for all weather conditions
Whether in a torrential downpour or a furious snowstorm, these IP66 rated weatherproof security cameras can persevere. They can even continue to operate in extreme temperatures as low as -22°F (-30°C).
These Lorex security cameras have been rigorously tested in the most frigid conditions to ensure that they will continue to function even in extreme cold. Tested in temperatures as low as -22°F / -30°C, they are guaranteed to keep you secure, no matter what they endure.
140°F | 60°C
-22°F | -30°C
140°F | 60°C
-22°F | -30°C
Hefty high-capacity hard drive
Security footage will be safely stored on the dependable 6TB security certified hard drive inside of the NR900. This HDD is no ordinary hard drive. It is designed to be in constant use and can easily continue to record even while you watch recorded footage. Customize the NVR to record at a lower resolution to extend available hard drive space. Or you can also maximize storage space by utilizing scheduled or motion-triggered records.
- Real-time recording up to 8MP on all channels - 4× the detail of 1080p
- Supports industry-leading 4K recording 1
- 16 built in PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports providing video and power over a single Ethernet cable
- RapidRecap® - see the day in a minute with hours of activity compiled into a short video summary
- Lorex Cloud™ apps for live viewing, playback, video recording & snapshots (iPhone® / iPad® / Android™) 2
- PC and Mac compatible - Lorex Cloud™ video management software gives you complete control over your security system from anywhere 2
- 24/7 security-grade pre-installed hard drive 3
- Expandable high capacity storage up to 16TB (2×8TB HDD)
- Automatically detects compatible IP cameras in the network 4
- 4K video output - view multiple HD channels at once in full resolution on a 4K TV
- H.265 / H.264 video compression offers reduced file size and improved network performance for remote viewing 3
- Mirror hard drive recording - secure your recordings by backing up footage to an internal hard drive at the same time as recording to the primary hard drive 5
- Pentaplex Operation - view, record, playback, back up & remotely control the system simultaneously
- Click-and-drag digital zoom in live view and playback
- Convenient front panel button controls
- Accurate time stamps with NTP & daylight savings time
- Instant backup of live video to a USB flash drive
- Automatic firmware upgrade over the Internet ensures your system is secure and up-to-date 6
- Push notifications of motion events
- Instant email alerts with snapshot attachment
- Multi-streaming to conserve bandwidth
- Continuous, scheduled, and motion recording
- Dual video outputs (HDMI and VGA) to connect multiple monitors
- HDMI cable included for simple connection to HD amp; 4K TVs
|Operating System||Linux (embedded)|
|Pentaplex||Simultaneous View, Record, Playback, Backup & Remote Monitoring|
|Number of Channels||8/16/32 Channels|
|Video IN||8ch: 8 PoE, 16/32ch: 16 PoE|
|Audio IN||1 Line IN (RCA) for service only|
|Audio OUT||1 Line OUT (RCA) for service only|
|USB Port||1 at the back, 1 at the front|
|Alarm IN||4 Alarm IN|
|Alarm OUT||2 Alarm OUT|
|Video Output Resolution||3840×2160, 1920×1080, 1280×1024, 1280×720, 1024×768|
|PTZ control||Lorex IP PTZ cameras only|
|Display||8ch: 1/4/8, 16ch: 1/4/8/9/16, 32ch: 1/4/8/9/16/25/36|
|Live Display Speed||8ch: 240fps NTSC / 200fps PAL, 16ch: 480fps NTSC / 400fps PAL, 32ch: 960fps NTSC / 800fps PAL|
|System Navigation||USB Mouse, IR Remote Control, Front Panel Buttons|
|Motion Area Setting||Fixed Grid (22×18)|
|Firmware Upgrade||Automatic over the Internet & via USB device and network|
|User Authority||By user group|
|Time Synchronization||Automatic time sync by NTP server|
|Video Compression||H.264 / H.265|
|Resolution||Up to 4K (3840×2160), 1080p (1920×1080)|
|Record Rate||8ch: 240fps@720p/1080p/3MP/4MP/8MP, 16ch: 480fps@720p/1080p/3MP/4MP/8MP, 32ch: 960fps@720p/1080p/3MP/4MP/8MP|
|Recording Resolution Setting||Per camera for different resolutions|
|Recording Quality Control||6 Levels|
|Recording Schedule||By hour, by day, by recording mode, by motion, by alarm, by channel|
|Pre Recording||Max. 4 Secs|
|Post Recording||Max. 5 Minutes|
|Reliability||Watch-Dog, auto-recovery after power failure|
|Playback Channel||1CH/4CH@4K, 8CH@4MP, 16CH@2MP|
|Playback Speed||Variable Max 16x|
|Playback Players||Backup Player|
|Search||By Time & Event|
|Log Search||Up to 1,000 lines for motion detected, configuration, changes, connects/disconnects and video loss|
|Audio Play||Yes (audio camera required)|
|Storage||Up to 2 HDDs (SATA)|
|Maximum Capacity||Up to 2×8TB (16TB Max)|
|Backup Media||USB Flash Drive & HDD|
|Backup File Format||DAV or ASF File|
|Cloud Connection||Lorex Cloud™|
|Supported Operating Systems||Windows™ / Mac OS X|
|Remote Software||Client Software (PC & Mac)|
|Email Notification||Text with snapshot|
|Instant Smart Phone & Tablet||Android™, iPad®, iPhone®|
|DDNS||Free Lorex DDNS|
|System Configuration||Full setup configuration over network|
|Ports||Programmable by User|
|Network Protocol||HTTP, IPv4/IPv6, TCP/IP, UPNP, RTSP, UDP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, PPPOE, DDNS, FTP, IP Filter|
|Network Interface||10/100/1000-Base-TX, RJ-45|
|Network Bit Rate||320Mbps total, 48~8192kbps per camera|
|Power Consumption||Approx. 15W (no HDD included)|
|Supply Voltage||100VAC-240VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Total PoE Power Output||130W (Max 25W per Camera)|
|Unit Dimensions (W × D × H)||14.7 × 12.9 × 2.1" / 375 × 327 × 53mm|
|Unit Weight||8ch: 5.1lbs / 2.6kg, 16/32ch: 13.2lbs / 2.7kg|
|Operating Temperature||14° ~ 131°F / -10° ~ 55°C|
|Humidity||10 ~ 90% RH|
Each NR9326 Includes:
1. 8MP IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE)
- 16-Port RJ-45 for 10/100Base-TX (1~16)
- 1-Port RJ-45 for 10/100/1000 Base-T (LAN)