- Compatible with select Lorex Series NVRs. For a list of compatible recorders, please visit lorex.com/compatibility
- Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
- Color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision when there is not sufficient ambient light to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
- Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor nighttime ambient lighting (up to 90ft/27m in total darkness). Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption.
- A microSD card can be inserted for independent recording. Data can be accessed through the camera using a web browser but will not upload to the NVR or to the cloud for mobile app viewing.
SAVE $330.00 (30%)
With industry-leading 4K (8 megapixel) resolution, this security camera system will bring a whole new level of detail to your security monitoring. It includes a 16-channel Network Video Recorder (NVR) and 4K bullet security cameras with Color Night Vision. The NVR is also part of the Lorex Fusion™ collection, which means that you can add up to two Wi-Fi devices to open channels, as well as accessory alarm sensors. So whether you are looking to protect your home, small business or commercial property, this powerful security camera system will help you secure the things that matter most.
4K Ultra HD IP Security Cameras
Record the highest level of detail to help you capture moments like never before!Learn More
4K means there are more than 8 million pixels, and that results in sharper video and realistic color representation
See full color with the help of ambient lighting or long-range infrared night vision in low-light settings.
Metal exteriors provide year-round protection from the elements.
HEVC compresses video file sizes without any noticable difference in quality.
IP cameras only need a single CAT5e ethernet cable to connect them to the NVR.
16-Channel 4K Network Video Recorder
Record 4K security video and experience the latest in smart innovations to provide the highest level of security for your property.Learn More
Create a personalized Lorex Smart Home ecosystem by pairing your system with up to 2 Lorex Wi-Fi Fusion devices. This allows you to record continuous video from all Wired and Wi-Fi cameras to the NVRs hard drive..
A 3TB security-grade hard drive keeps your data safe and local. This NVR comes with two separate hard drive bays. Each of which can be upgraded with a hard drive up to 8TB, giving you the potential for a total of 16TB's of storage space.
Find what you are looking for quickly with Lorex's Area Search. Select an area of interest and automatically playback any video footage showing scene changes in that area. Ideal for doorways, drive ways, etc.
Built to Last
Pro-Grade heavy-duty aluminum housings protect against weather and vandalism, extending the life-cycle of your camera so you can count on years of uninterrupted service.
Smart home compatibility
Get faster access to you security system with hands-free voice control. Use simple voice commands to activate camera features with Amazon Alexa™ and Google Assistant™. Use it with Chromecast or Firestick to monitor your security camera footage on a larger screen. For more information about current smart home integrations, visit our Smart Home Guide.
Remote viewing from your mobile with Lorex Home™
This NVR is designed for use with our innovative Lorex Home™ app. Using this app, you can quickly view your security system remotely and control camera features from your smartphone. The app will also send you motion-activated push notifications straight to your phone to keep you connected to your property at all times.
- Record and view video in up to 4K (8MP) Ultra HD Resolution on all cameras1
- View live footage in up to 15fps and digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity2
- Reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms with Smart Motion Detection3
- Get push notifications when motion from a person or vehicle is detected4
- A choice of four different siren sounds are available including a Police siren or a house alarm sound5
- Use Smart Search to filter motion events for reviewing footage quickly and easily
- Set up to 3 areas to keep track of items left behind or removed, such as packages or other items of value. Auto-voice messages can be activated when an event takes place.
- Quickly access your live footage with simple voice commands (compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant)6
- View live or recorded video directly on your TV with smart home compatibility (Compatible with: Apple TV and Chromecast)
- 2 bay hard drive with up to 2 × 8TB of storage space with no hidden monthly fees
- Local built-in security-grade hard drive
- Heavy-duty hard drive designed for advanced processing and the workload of 24/7 monitoring
- For improved security simply use the Lorex Home app to set a notification for when someone enters your business without a proper face mask
- The voice prompt is another benefit that can be used to alert and remind non-mask wearers: "Please wear your face mask"
- Expand your system with up to two Lorex Fusion™ compatible Wi-Fi products such as Wi-Fi cameras, Doorbells, Floodlights, and more7
- Stream and record continuous video from your Wi-Fi cameras on your recorder with Lorex Fusion™
- Increase the limited Wi-Fi SD-Card storage capacity of pair cameras by taking advantage of recording directly to the NVRs built-in HDD
Each N863A63B NVR Includes:
- 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- Recording time may vary based on recording resolution and quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
- Accuracy of Smart Motion Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection. Compatible with certain Lorex IP cameras only.
- Accessing your security system remotely requires a high-speed Internet connection. Ensure your NVR has a wired connection to a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 5Mbps is recommended for reasonable video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
- Compatible with certain Lorex IP and select wireless cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
- Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, and instructions visitwww.lorex.com/smarthome
- Fusion™ capabilities are limited to 2 wireless devices per system. Wireless devices require an available channel on the NVR as well as a sufficient signal strength between the device(s) and your Wi-Fi router for video streaming. For full details on Wi-Fi cameras compatibility and instructions, visit www.lorex.com/pages/fusion
- HDMI output supports 4K HD for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the NVR, as well as TV/monitor resolution.
- NVR has a total PoE power output of 130w. Different IP cameras have different wattage specifications. Please double check your camera specifications for power consumption (Wattage) requirements in order to not exceed the NVRs power output availability of the recorder when adding cameras. To learn more, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
- 4K (8MP) Ultra HD, ensuring clear and detailed footage, every time1
- See more with a wide-angle 105° field of view
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) provides improved video clarity in high-contrast lighting, revealing details in extremely bright and darks areas of the footage
- Weatherproof rated (IP67)2
- Operates in temperatures as low as -22°F (-30°C) and high as 140°F (60°C)
- Aluminum Alloy housing, designed to withstand harsh weather conditions
- Experience enhanced nighttime clarity and better video evidence with Color Night Vision™ (ambient lighting required)3
- Up to 130ft (40m) IR night vision in low light and 90ft (27m) in total darkness4