All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown.
Looking to monitor multiple large areas? This security system combines a 16-channel 4K Network Video Recorder (NVR) and four 2K Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) security cameras. With the ability to zoom and move in virtually any direction, PTZ cameras will provide you with vast around-the-clock coverage to help secure your property. Also, with plenty of open channels, this system has lots of room to grow.
Additional coverage with PTZ security cameras
PTZ cameras feature full 360° panning rotation, a -15° ~ 90° tilt ability, and a 12× optical zoom lens. Optical zooms mean that no resolution is lost when zoomed in.
Vivid 2K resolution
A 4MP image sensor allows for stunning 2K (2592×1520) recording to ensure premium quality live-viewing and recording.
See in color - even at night
Your PTZ cameras have an incredible infrared (IR) night vision range up to 330ft (100m) in total darkness. If enough external lighting is available, the cameras will automatically switch to Color Night Vision™ (CNV), which adds an additional level of visual information that can help identify people or objects and increase contrast for easier detection and recognition.
Enhanced security monitoring with HDR
Your security camera uses HDR (High Dynamic Range) technology that works to ensure you capture the most important details, regardless of lighting conditions. Dynamic range is measured as the difference between the brightest point and the darkest point of the video. HDR technology uses this difference to automatically adjust the picture's brightness, resulting in optimized, highly-detailed security video.
Enhanced Clarity in Low-Light Situations
Your camera uses DNR (Digital Noise Reduction) technology to filter out noise from low-light settings as well any noise caused by motion. By eliminating graininess, your camera provides a cleaner, more accurate image with better clarity, sharpness, and improved motion detection. Not only does DNR reduce noise, but it reduces video file sizes as well, giving you greater disc space for storage.
Remote connectivity for easy PTZ adjustments
Enable remote viewing and adjustments by downloading the mobile app. This will let you see the camera's live view and control the camera's movements straight from your smartphone.
All-weather security camera
The PTZ cameras are rated IP66, ensuring that they are safe for outdoor installations. Their heavy duty metal housings are also well equipped to withstand both the elements and vandalism.
Flexible PoE installation
There is no need to run special wiring to install this camera - power to the camera, video transmission and PTZ controls are all provided by the included ethernet network cable for easy setup.
Remote viewing keeps you connected
This system can be connected to our innovative Lorex Cloud™ app to watch live views (or recorded footage) of your property from your smartphone. Other features such as easy-to-read event timelines and custom mobile notifications for motion events make this app extremely valuable.
- Record and view video up to 4K (8MP) resolution1
- View live footage in up to 30fps and digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity
- 2 hard drive bays with up to 2 × 10TB of storage space
- Security grade hard drive designed for advanced processing and the workload of 24/7 recording
- Storage mirroring for continuous back-up of data from one hard drive to another
- Get Motion push notifications when motion from a person/vehicle is detected2
- Reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms with advanced motion detection4
- Use Smart Search to filter motion events for reviewing footage quickly and easily
- This NVR system contains a built-in 16-channel capacity
Each N882A63B NVR Includes:
- 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- Accuracy of Advanced Person and Vehicle Motion Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection.
- Accessing your security system remotely requires a high-speed Internet connection. Ensure your NVR has a wired connection to a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 5Mbps is recommended for reasonable video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
- Compatible with certain Lorex IP cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
- HDMI output supports 4K HD for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the NVR, as well as TV/monitor resolution.
- Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity.
- Super High definition 4MP image sensor delivers double the detail of 1080p1
- Powerful 12× optical zoom and 16× digital zoom to focus in on even the finest details
- 4MP Super HD video recording provides superior quality for reviewing fine details in heightened resolution
- Color Night Vision™ delivers color nighttime video for improved recognition of objects in low light conditions2
- IR night vision range up to 330ft (100m) in total darkness3
- ClearNight imaging for improved low light performance and improved recording efficiency3
- 360° continuous panning rotation for complete area coverage. Up to 200° per second panning speed
- Control PTZ camera movement and transmit video and power (PoE+ / 802.3at) over a single network cable
- Program preset viewing points and tours when connected to a NVR
- Remote control of the PTZ camera using a smartphone or tablet when connected to a NVR
- Day/Night mode: picture automatically switches to B&W delivering better clarity in low light conditions
- Weatherproof (IP66-rated) camera with extreme temperature performance (-40° ~ 158°F / -40° ~ 60°C)4
- Wall mount bracket & 100ft (31m) extension cable included for installation flexibility
Each LNZ44P12B Includes:
1. Compatible with select Lorex NVRs. For the most up-to-date list of compatible recorders, visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
2. Full color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision below 1 lux to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
3. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area, and light reflection / absorption level of object. In low light, the camera will switch to black and white.
4. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.