- Accuracy of Person detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection.
- Controlling certain features in your security system requires compatible smart devices. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, instructions visit: www.lorex.com/smarthome
- Requires a high-speed internet connection and a router (not included) for remote access. A minimum upload speed of 2 Mbps is required for the best video performance. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit: www.lorex.com/support
- Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions (up to 33ft/10m in total darkness). Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption.
- Audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its product that fails to conform with local laws.
Our latest 2K Wi-Fi indoor security camera is compact and lightweight, giving you the benefits of a flexible placement option and easy installation. The Pan and Tilt feature allows you to view an entire room with just one camera, while the Privacy Mode ensures that the camera lens is hidden.
Expand Your Coverage with Pan, Tilt, and Zoom
With the Pan and Tilt feature, the camera swivels left and right and tilts up and down for expanded coverage, while the digital zoom on the Lorex Home app enhances clarity. You can also view more with night vision range up to 32ft (10m).
2K Resolution Recording
A 4MP image sensor provides 2× the resolution as 1080p. This creates exceptionally sharp and detailed videos.
Enable Privacy Mode using the Lorex Home app to temporarily disable your camera. This may be useful while you're at home and don't need the camera to record or send notifications.
Avoid false alerts and unnecessary notifications with person detection, which is designed to recognize when a person enters the camera's field of view.
Use the 2-Way Talk via the Lorex Home app to talk and listen to the person on the other end of the camera.
No Monthly Fees
Keep your footage private and secure with built-in local storage.
Smart home compatibility
Get faster access to you security system with hands-free voice control. Use simple voice commands to activate camera features with Amazon Alexa™ and Google Assistant™. Use it with Chromecast or Firestick to monitor your security camera footage on a larger screen. For more information about current smart home integrations, visit our Smart Home Guide.
Expand your system with the Fusion Collection
The Lorex Fusion Collection is a set of Network Video Records (NVRs) and Wi-Fi devices that are united by our Lorex Home App. Working together, the NVR can essentially "fuse" together Wired and Wi-Fi systems!
Network Video Recorders
Lorex Home App
For more information, please visit our Fusion Collection Guide.
Stay connected on-the-go with the Lorex Home™ app
Your Lorex devices will always be within reach with help from the Lorex Home App. This versatile app allows you to remotely access your Lorex cameras so you can easily view live videos, customize your system settings, playback recorded motion events and more.
Use the app to communicate through the camera to whoever is on the other side.
Timelines & Filters
All events will be compiled into a chronological timeline to save time while reviewing footage.
Lorex Home allows you to easily stop recording with the new Privacy Mode feature.
Receive instant alerts directly to your smartphone whenever a person is detected on your property.
The app lets you configure your camera settings from the palm of your hands.
- Receive push notifications from the Lorex Home app1
- 2-way communication allows for seamless communication with your visitor/family, if you're in a different room or even different home.
- Easily access your videos with voice commands (Compatible with: Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa)2
- View live or recorded videos from your smartphone, tablet, or Apple TV3
- Pan and Tilt capabilities allows the cameras to cover larger areas. Digital zoom on the app delivers an added level of clarity
- View more with night vision range up to 32ft (10m)4
- Convenient built-in local MicroSD card slot upgradable to 256GB
Each W462AQC Camera Includes:
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown.
Apple, the Apple logo and AppleTV are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google, Google Home, Google Play, Google Play logo, Google Assistant logo and Chromecast are trademarks of Google Inc.
Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 2-way communication is not available via Alexa.