Get FREE standard shipping on orders over $100
SAVE $237.50 (25%)
Know that your property is protected while you're there and while you're away thanks to this security camera system from Lorex. This system includes Nocturnal security cameras and a powerful sixteen channel Network Video Recorder (NVR). Along with 4K recording resolution, Color Night Vision, and Smart Motion Detection, these dome security cameras include listen-in audio, which adds a whole new dimension to your overall security monitoring. These features make this system an incredibly versatile and expandable security solution perfect for a large home, small business, office, or commercial facility.
4K Ultra HD Nocturnal NVR System
4K NVR can support
up to 16 cameras
4× the resolution
of HD 1080p
Maximum Capacity 2 × 10TB hard drives
Don't miss a moment with our Real-Time 4K Nocturnal Security Cameras. With 30 frames recorded within each second, the on-screen movement will look like you are witnessing events in real life.*
These Nocturnal security cameras feature our revolutionary Color Night Vision™ (CNV) technology, which will produce full-color video with the help of external lighting around the camera.
Add another layer of security coverage with our Nocturnal audio security cameras. Adding audio can add valuable information (such as voices) to your security system**.
*When Smart Motion Detection is enabled, the camera's recording frame rate is reduced from 30 frames per second to 20 frames per second.
**Audio recording is disabled by default. Audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its products that fails to conform with local laws.
Smart Motion Detection
This system comes with smart person and vehicle detection that helps identify more important objects that enter the camera's field of view. Thanks to this innovative feature, you will only get a push notification to your Lorex Cloud app whenever motion from a person/vehicle is detected on your property*. This effectively reduces the number of unwanted false alerts caused by moving branches or animals.
*Please note that even though Smart Motion Detection is compatible with recorders using the Lorex Cloud App, the mobile push notifications will not differentiate between a vehicle or person event.
Nocturnal security cameras use an 8MP image sensor that delivers exceptionally detailed 4K Ultra HD resolution video.
IR night vision
This camera will use it's infrared LEDs in regular nighttime conditions that are too dark for CNV to render full-color images.
HDR improves video clarity in high-contrast lighting, revealing details in extremely bright and dark areas of the image.
Video Coding (HEVC)
HEVC compresses video file sizes without any noticable difference in quality, which will save you lots of hard drive space.
Heavy-duty aluminum exteriors will extend the life-cycle so you can count on years of uninterupted service.
IP cameras only need a single Cat5e ethernet cable to connect it to a compatible NVR for video, power and a stable network connection.
Extreme Weather Capabilities
Rated IP67, Nocturnal security cameras can endure anything from torrential downpours to freezing snowstorms. So go ahead and place these security cameras where you need them most.
140°F | 60°C
-40°F | -40°C
Remote mobile viewing with Lorex Cloud App
Always have your security system at your fingertips with the Lorex Cloud™ app for your mobile device. Connect your NVR to Lorex Cloud™ and securely access your system no matter where you are in the world. See what your cameras see, watch recorded playback, and receive push notifications for motion-triggered events with the help of this app.
Reliable security-grade hard drive preinstalled
A 4TB security grade hard drive (expandable up to 2 × 10TB) comes preinstalled within this NVR. Designed to meet the high workload demands of continuous security monitoring, this heavy-duty hard drive can reliably record weeks (even months) of footage without taking a break. All recorded footage is then safely stored on the hard drive where only you can access it, so there are no surprise fees or monthly cloud subscriptions.
Using the NVR, you can program specific motion zones so that they are customized for heightened sensitivity (the amount of motion needed to register that movement) and threshold (how much motion is needed before creating a motion "event").
In the event that the camera is facing areas that you do not want recorded, simply activate the privacy masking option. Use the NVR to draw a square around the spot(s) you don't want the camera to record.
Record security footage continuously, during scheduled times, or when movement is detected. Motion recordings include a pre-recording function that will go back to record the five seconds before activity is detected.
Dimensions (WxDxH): 4.7" x 3.8" x 4.7" (122mm x 99mm x 122mm)
Weight: 1.15lbs / 0.52kg
4K Dome IP Camera
Ethernet Extension Cable*
- 4K capable recorder (not included) is required to record video in 4K resolution. 4K TV (not included) is required to view live or pre-recorded 4K video.
- Audio recording is disabled by default. Audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its product that fails to conform with local laws.
- Smart Motion Detection is enabled by default. When enabled, the camera's recording frame rate is reduced from 30 frames per second to 20 frames per second. To obtain the maximum of 30 frames per second, the camera must be connected to a recorder that supports the maximum frame rate. For a list of compatible recorders, please visit lorextechnology.com/compatibility
- Color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision when there is not sufficient ambient light to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
- Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor nighttime ambient lighting (up to 98ft/30m in total darkness). Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption.
- In order for Person and Vehicle detection to operate, this camera requires a connection to a compatible Lorex Network Video Recorder with smart motion detection technology. For a list of compatible recorders please visit: lorextechnology.com/compatibility
- Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered area recommended.
- A microSD card can be inserted for independent recording. Data can be accessed through the camera using a web browser but will not upload to the NVR or to the cloud for mobile app viewing.
- Power, Hard Drive & Network Statuses
- Channel Statuses
- Navigation Controls
- Power Button
- Playback Controls
- Switch Keyboards (shift)
- Start/Stop Recording (rec)
- Special Functions (fn)
- Back/Cancel (esc)
- Info Button
- USB Port
- Power Connection
- Power Switch
- Camera Connection (ePoE)
- Camera Connection (PoE)
- RS485 Alarm
- Monitor Connection (VGA)
- Audio In/Out
- Monitor Connection (HDMI)
- USB Port
- Network Connection (LAN)
- 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- Recording time may vary based on recording resolution and quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
- Accuracy of Advanced Person and Vehicle Motion Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object’s distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection.
- Accessing your security system remotely requires a high-speed Internet connection. Ensure your NVR has a wired connection to a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 6 Mbps is recommended for reasonable video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
- Compatible with certain Lorex IP cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
- HDMI output supports 4K HD for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the NVR, as well as TV/monitor resolution.
- Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity.