1. 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
2. Accuracy of Advanced Person and Vehicle Motion Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection.
3. Accessing your security system remotely requires a high-speed Internet connection. Ensure your NVR has a wired connection to a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 5Mbps is recommended for reasonable video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
4. Compatible with certain Lorex IP cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
5. HDMI output supports 4K HD for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the NVR, as well as TV/monitor resolution.
6. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity.
This industry-leading 4K (8-megapixel) IP Nocturnal security system will bring a whole new level of detail to your security monitoring. It includes a 4K capable 16-channel Network Video Recorder (NVR) and eight Nocturnal 4K bullet cameras with motorized varifocal zoom lenses. Perfect for your home or small business, this security system from Lorex can help you protect what matters most with absolute confidence.
4K Security Monitoring
At the center of your security cameras is a cutting edge 8.51 MP image sensor capable of recording 4K video. 4K resolution provides the highest level of detail available, giving you the best chance to capture useable evidence. 4K resolution also allows for much better digital enhancing, as distinct features will remain visible for longer as you zoom further into the image.
4× Optical Zoom Security Camera
A unique zoom lens, otherwise known as a motorized varifocal lens, enables remote customization of your viewing area (and focus). Focus on a small area in astonishing detail thanks to the 4× optical zoom or survey a larger scene for maximum coverage.
Add external lights around your Nocturnal security camera to utilize our revolutionary Color Night Vision technology. With CNV, you'll be able to capture a whole new level of details, such as the color of a car or the color of a person's clothes, which may prove invaluable if needed for evidence.
See further into the dark than ever before. Nocturnal security cameras come with high powered infrared LEDs that flood the scene in front of the camera witlh infrared ighting. Invisible to the naked eye, but not to the camera, this infrared lighting will allow your security camera to see in complete darkness.
All-Weather Security Cameras
Rated IP67, these Nocturnal security cameras can endure anything from torrential downpours to freezing snowstorms. So go ahead and place them where you need them most.
HDR improves video clarity in high-contrast lighting, revealing details in extremely bright and dark areas of the image.
Video Coding (HEVC)
HEVC compresses video file sizes without any noticable difference in quality, which will save you lots of hard drive space.
Heavy-duty aluminum exteriors add extra protection against vandalism and the elements, extending the life-cycle of the cameras.
IP cameras only need a single Cat5e ethernet cable to connect it to a compatible NVR for video, power and a stable network connection.
Remote Mobile Viewing with Lorex Cloud App
Connect your NVR to the Lorex Cloud™ app and securely access your system no matter where you are in the world. See what your cameras see, watch recorded playback, and receive push notifications for motion-triggered events all from your mobile device.
Reliable security-grade hard drive preinstalled
A 3TB security grade hard drive (expandable up to 2 × 10TB) comes preinstalled within this NVR. Designed to meet the high workload demands of continuous security monitoring, this heavy-duty hard drive can reliably record weeks (even months) of footage without taking a break. All recorded footage is then safely stored on the hard drive where only you can access it, so there are no surprise fees or monthly cloud subscriptions.
Two storage bays
This NVR comes with two separate hard drive bays. Each of which can be upgraded with a hard drive up to 10TB, giving you the potential for a total of 20TB of storage space. You can also use the second hard drive to record videos in parallel with the primary hard drive. This way, the footage is automatically backed up.
The NVR can program specific motion zones for heightened sensitivity (the amount of motion needed to register that movement) and threshold (how much motion is needed before creating a motion "event").
In the event that the camera is facing areas that you do not want recorded, simply activate the privacy masking option. Use the NVR to draw a square around the spot(s) you don't want the camera to record.
Record security footage continuously, during scheduled times, or when movement is detected. Motion recordings include a pre-recording function that will go back to record the five seconds before activity is detected.
Receive Automatic Firmware Updates
The NVR included in this security system is designed to automatically update its firmware without you having to push a button. This ensures that your NVR will always be up-to-date. Just make sure your NVR is connected to the internet.
- Record and view video up to 4K (8MP) resolution1
- View live footage in up to 30fps and digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity
- 2 hard drive bays with up to 2 × 10TB of storage space
- Security grade hard drive designed for advanced processing and the workload of 24/7 recording
- Storage mirroring for continuous back-up of data from one hard drive to another
- Reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms with advanced motion detection4
- Use Smart Search to filter motion events for reviewing footage quickly and easily
- This NVR system contains a built-in 16-channel capacity
Each N882A63B NVR Includes:
1. 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- 4K Ultra HD (8MP 3840×2160) resolution provides the highest standard in image clarity and detail for evidence collection
- True WDR (up to 100dB) creates more detail in high-contrast scenes
- Remote zoom & motorized varifocal AI lens, 102-39°(H) field of view
- Advanced H.265 & Super H.26× compression technology
- IP67 weatherproof & IK10 vandal proof ratings
- -22°F/-30°C Cold Climate capable
|Effective pixel area||3840(H)x2160 (V)||IR LED quantity||2pcs|
|IR LED viewing angle||1 × 45°,1 × 140°||Camera FOV (H / V / D)||H:102°~39°; V:55°~22° D:125°~42°|
|Imaging Device||4K, 1/2.5 Inch||Effective Pixels||3840(H)x2160 (V)|
|Imager Type||CMOS||Image Readout||Progressive Scan|
|Day/Night||Auto(ICR)/Color/B/W||Field of View (H)||H:102°~39°|
|IR Illumination||30m||Video Output||RJ45|
|Electronic Shutter Range||1/3(4)~1/100000s||Lens Type||Motorized|
|Lens Mount||Board-in Type||Iris Type||DC Iris|
|Video Compression||Super H.265/Super H.264/H.265/H.264H/MJPEG||Aspect Ratio||16 : 9|
|Frame rates (Maximum)||4k @ 15fps||Dynamic Range||Up to 90dB|
|Optical Zoom||4×||Digital Zoom||16x|
|Camera Body Material||Aluminum Alloy||Power Input||12V DC|
|Power over Ethernet||PoE (802.3af)||Power Consumption (Max)||8.5 W(with IR on/ ICR work/ Zoom )|
|Storage Temperature||-30°C~+60°C||Operating Humidity||Less then 95% RH|
|Operating Temperature||-22°C~+60°C||Cold Start Temperature||-30°C|
Each LNB8963B Includes:
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.