All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown.
Professionally protect your property day and night with this 16-channel NVR System featuring Nocturnal IP Security Cameras. Along with real-time 30fps 4K recording, Color Night Vision, and Smart Motion Detection, these security cameras include listen-in audio, which will add a whole new dimension to your monitoring. These features make this system an incredibly versatile security solution perfect for a large home, small business, office, or commercial facility.
Expect the best from this Nocturnal Smart IP bullet security camera. It offers real-time (30 frames per second) 4K Ultra HD resolution video, long-range night vision, smart motion detection, listen-in audio, as well as a weatherproof metal exterior that will protect it for years to come.
Don't miss a moment with our Real-Time 4K Nocturnal Security Cameras. With 30 frames recorded within each second, the on-screen movement will look like you are witnessing events in real life.*
This camera features our revolutionary Color Night Vision™ (CNV) technology, which will produce full-color video with the help of external lighting around the camera.
Add another layer of security coverage with our Nocturnal audio security cameras. Adding audio can add valuable information (such as voices) to your security system**.
*When Smart Motion Detection is enabled, the camera's recording frame rate is reduced from 30 frames per second to 20 frames per second.
**Audio recording is disabled by default. Audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its products that fails to conform with local laws.
Advanced Motion Detection
This system comes with Smart Person and Vehicle Detection that helps identify more important objects that enter the camera's field of view. Thanks to this innovative feature, you will only get a push notification to your Lorex Cloud app whenever motion from a person/vehicle is detected on your property*. This effectively reduces the number of unwanted false alerts.
*Please note that the mobile push notifications will not differentiate between a vehicle or person event.
Nocturnal security cameras use an 8MP image sensor that delivers exceptionally detailed 4K Ultra HD resolution video and incomparable low-light performance.
Color Night Vision
Nocturnal security cameras have the longest night vision ranges available. With the help of external lighting, these cameras will also record in full color all night long.
Using HDR technology, Nocturnal security cameras will automatially adjust the lighting in certain spots to ensure no areas are too overexposed or too dark to see details.
Video Coding (HEVC)
Keep the 4K footage without the 4K file size. HEVC is used by Nocturnal cameras to drastically compress video file sizes without any noticable difference in quality.
Heavy-duty aluminum exteriors not only provide additional protection against vandalism, they will extend the life-cycle so you can count on years of uninterupted service.
IP cameras only need a single Cat5e ethernet cable to connect it to a compatible NVR. This cable provides video transmission, power to the camera and a stable network connection.
Extreme Weather Capabilities
Rated IP67, Nocturnal security cameras can endure anything from torrential downpours to freezing snowstorms. So go ahead and place these security cameras where you need them most.
Remote mobile viewing with Lorex Cloud App
Always have your security system at your fingertips with the Lorex Cloud™ app for your mobile device. Connect your NVR to Lorex Cloud™ and securely access your system no matter where you are in the world. See what your cameras see, watch recorded playback, and receive push notifications for motion-triggered events with the help of this app.
Reliable security-grade hard drive preinstalled
A 4TB security grade hard drive (expandable up to 2 × 10TB) comes preinstalled within this NVR. Designed to meet the high workload demands of continuous security monitoring, this heavy-duty hard drive can reliably record your footage without taking a break. All recorded footage is then safely stored on the hard drive where only you can access it, so there are no surprise fees or monthly cloud subscriptions.
Using the NVR, you can program specific motion zones so that they are customized for heightened sensitivity (the amount of motion needed to register that movement) and threshold (how much motion is needed before creating a motion "event").
In the event that the camera is facing areas that you do not want recorded, simply activate the privacy masking option. Use the NVR to draw a square around the spot(s) you don't want the camera to record.
Record security footage continuously, during scheduled times, or when movement is detected. Motion recordings include a pre-recording function that will go back to record the five seconds before activity is detected.
- Record and view video up to 4K (8MP) resolution1
- View live footage in up to 30fps and digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity
- 2 hard drive bays with up to 2 × 10TB of storage space
- Security grade hard drive designed for advanced processing and the workload of 24/7 recording
- Storage mirroring for continuous back-up of data from one hard drive to another
- Get Motion push notifications when motion from a person/vehicle is detected2
- Reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms with advanced motion detection4
- Use Smart Search to filter motion events for reviewing footage quickly and easily
- This NVR system contains a built-in 16-channel capacity
Each N882A64B NVR Includes:
- 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- Accuracy of Advanced Person and Vehicle Motion Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection.
- Accessing your security system remotely requires a high-speed Internet connection. Ensure your NVR has a wired connection to a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 5Mbps is recommended for reasonable video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
- Compatible with certain Lorex IP cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
- HDMI output supports 4K HD for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the NVR, as well as TV/monitor resolution.
- Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity.
- 4K (8MP) Ultra HD resolution, ensuring clear and detailed footage1
- See more with a with up to 107° field of view
- Hear and record audio from your camera thanks to listen-in audio2
- Record at a real-time 30 frames-per-second, providing smooth and clearer footage3
- Enhanced nighttime clarity with Color Night Vision™4 thanks to an impressive large format lens
- Up to 150ft (46m) IR night vision in low light and 98ft (30m) in total darkness5
- Reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms with Smart Motion Detection6
- Receive motion notifications when only a Person/Vehicle is detected on your property from your Lorex App6
- Weatherproof rated (IP67)7
- Operates in temperatures low as -40°F (-40°C) and high as 140°F (60°C)
- Aluminum Alloy housing, designed to withstand harsh weather condition
Each LNB9252B / LNB9242B Includes:
- 4K capable recorder (not included) is required to record video in 4K resolution. 4K TV (not included) is required to view live or pre-recorded 4K video.
- Audio recording is disabled by default. Audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its product that fails to conform with local laws.
- Smart Motion Detection is enabled by default. When enabled, the camera's recording frame rate is reduced from 30 frames per second to 20 frames per second. To obtain the maximum of 30 frames per second, the camera must be connected to a recorder that supports the maximum frame rate. For a list of compatible recorders, please visit lorextechnology.com/compatibility
- Color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision when there is not sufficient ambient light to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
- Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor nighttime ambient lighting (up to 98ft/30m in total darkness). Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption.
- In order for Person and Vehicle detection to operate, this camera requires a connection to a compatible Lorex Network Video Recorder with smart motion detection technology. For a list of compatible recorders please visit: lorextechnology.com/compatibility
- Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered area recommended.