FREE Shipping on orders over $100
You are now leaving Lorex.com. Would you like to continue to Lorex’s For Business website?
View your world from the comfort of your home or from anywhere in the world with the Lorex LIVE LW2311 Digital Wireless Video Recording Solution. This home security camera system offers complete video surveillance viewing and recording straight out of the box. Installation is quick and easy with no video cables required. Simply mount the included digital wireless camera in any desired location, indoors or outdoors, plug the home security camera and receiver into a power source, and play!
View your video remotely on a computer or smartphone via Skype™. The PIR (passive infrared) weather resistant night vision camera offers accurate motion sensing technology and can see up to 40 feet in total darkness. The wireless receiver connects easily to your TV and features a built-in SD video recorder. Record when motion is detected by the camera, schedule a daily recording time or record manually. View your cameras in full-screen, quad split-screen, or automatic sequence mode.
Model no.: LW2311
Connect the receiver to a computer to view from anywhere in the world using Skype™*.
Record video clips to the included SD card using three recording modes: manual, motion, or schedule.
Private, secure, crystal clear video ideal to keep tabs on loved ones.
No video extension cables, no expensive installation. Place cameras indoors or outdoors. Just plug & play.
The receiver connects directly to your TV giving you a confident perspective from the convenience of your living room.
1. Remote camera requires a local power outlet.
2. Local viewing up to 4 cameras simultaneously. Local recording and playback of one camera at a time.
3. Stated IR Illumination range is based on ideal conditions. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption level of object.
4. Weather-resistant. Not intended for direct exposure to rain or snow. For outdoor applications install under shelter protected from the elements.
5. Based on line of sight. Actual range will vary depending on obstructions.
* Remote connection requires driver installation on home PC/Mac (CD included), a wired USB connection between the monitor and PC/Mac (USB cable included) and a high speed internet connection. PC/Mac must be turned ON and Skype™ application must be running. Remote viewing is limited to a single camera and is not selectable remotely. All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Technology Inc. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.