Watch over your world from anywhere in the world with the LH030 ECO Blackbox 3. No need to run video cables - save time and money on installation with weatherproof digital wireless cameras that are ideal for indoor and outdoor applications. The system features Stratus Connectivity, our innovative hassle-free cloud connection service, which allows you to instantly connect to your system over the Internet using a smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac.
Stratus remote connectivity
Introducing the Stratus solution - an innovative hassle-free cloud connection. Download free App, scan QR code and start viewing your world securely online! The ECO Blackbox 3 DVR allows you to connect & view your system on any device no matter where you are. Complete setup with your smartphone or tablet, no PC required.
High-quality 960H resolution
The ECO Blackbox 3 DVR is optimized for use with 960H compatible cameras. Industry leading 960H (960x480) recording resolution ensures high quality live-viewing and recording. A 34% increase over standard D1 resolution (DVD quality) and a 500% increase over CIF, gives a sharper, undistorted image with a true-to-life aspect ratio with no stretched image. The DVR is also backwards compatible and supports different camera inputs: standard resolution and 960H.
Dependable hard drive
Record in real-time to the specialty 100% duty-cycle hard drive designed for surveillance, providing weeks or even months of reliable video. Customize the recording settings to fit your needs. Record at 960H (960x480) for highest resolution or set to a lower resolution for extended recording time.
Connect the ECO BlackBox3 to a TV, PC, or CCTV monitors with industry standard HDMI, VGA & BNC inputs. The intuitive interface with simple icons allows for easy & efficient security DVR programming.
Digital Video Recorder Features:
- Tablet / smartphone viewing and playback1
- Lorex Stratus Connectivity - 3 step setup
- Superior 960H Resolution - 34% more detailed and true-to-life images2
- HDMI cable included for simple connection to HDTVs3
- 24/7 security-grade hard drive
- Instant email alerts with snap shot attachment
- Continuous, scheduled and motion recording
- Advanced mobile apps with live viewing, playback, video recording, and snap shot
- PC and Mac compatible
- H.264 video compression4
- 3 video outputs (HDMI, VGA and BNC) to connect multiple monitors
- Pentaplex operation - view, record, playback, back up & remotely control the system simultaneously
- PTZ cameras supported (RS485) remotely control through App
- Accurate time stamps with NTP & Daylight Savings Time
- Automatic firmware upgrade over the Internet ensures your system is secure and up to date5
- Real-Time (up to 30fps) wireless video with MPEG-4 compression @ 640x480 (VGA) resolution6
- Extended bandwidth delivers smooth high frame rate video6
- SignalGuard Technology continuously monitors the wireless signal and automatically reconnects upon detecting low signal strength
- Next generation adaptive Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) technology greatly reduces signal interference
- Auto-mechanical infrared camera filter achieves accurate color reproduction in varying lighting conditions
- 2 channel receiver for separate wireless video channels to your DVR minimizes cable clutter
- Long Range night vision range up to 135ft (41m) / 90ft (27m)7
- Simple installation. No video cable required8
- Easily connects to any surveillance DVR (BNC)
- High gain antennas provide up to 165ft (50m) indoor / 500ft (152m) outdoor wireless range9
- Vandal resistant camera design with cable pass-through mounting brackets
1. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). An upload speed of 1Mbps is recommended for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, check www.lorextechnology.com/support.
2. Optimized when used with 960H compatible cameras. DVR is backwards compatible and supports different camera inputs: standard resolution and 960H.
3. High definition recording not supported, recording resolution is limited to a maximum of 960x480 per channel. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR.
4. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
5. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity. Always update to the latest software (available at www.lorextechnology.com) after upgrading the DVR firmware.
6. At full signal strength. Limit number of obstructions to ensure best performance.
7. Stated IR illumination ranges are based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption level of object.
8. Camera and receiver requires a wired connection to an electrical outlet (power adaptors included).
9. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered area required.
10. Maximum wireless transmission range. Actual range dependent upon building materials and other obstructions in path of wireless signal.
* Using multiple receivers in close proximity to each other may cause a slowdown in frame rate performance.
** If light level is too low, camera will switch over to B/W for increased light sensitivity.
*** BlackBox is used solely as a marketing term and does not imply that the product can survive fire or extreme conditions. Use product in accordance with the instructions provided.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.