Get FREE standard shipping on orders over $100
Watch over your world from anywhere in the world using this economical LH010 security Digital Video Recorder solution that is ideal for business or home. The DVR is both PC and Mac compatible. Connect to your system on any device no matter where you are over a 3G/4G or Wi-Fi network. Record on a specialty hard drive designed for surveillance, providing weeks or even months of reliable video. Connect the Lorex BlackBox to a TV, PC, or CCTV monitors with industry standard VGA & BNC inputs. The new intuitive interface with simple icons allows for easy & efficient security DVR programming.
Digital Video Recorder Features:
- H.264 video compression1
- Real time recording: 8/16ch: (360 × 240) / 4ch: (720 × 240) resolution
- Pentaplex operation – View, Record, Playback, Back Up & Remotely Control the system simultaneously
- 24/7 100% Duty cycle hard drive pre-installed
- PTZ cameras supported (RS-485)
- Exclusive LOREX Easy Connect Internet Set-up Wizard2
- Instant Mobile Viewing on compatible Smartphones & Tablets†
- PC and Mac Compatible (Internet Explorer & Safari browsers)
- Free LOREX DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name Service) for advanced remote connectivity at all times
- Instant email alerts with snap shot attachment
- Accurate Time Stamps with NTP & Daylight Savings Time
- 1 × DVR with Pre-Installed HDD
- 1 × Remote Control
- 1 × Power Adapter (for DVR)
- 1 × Mouse
- 1 × Ethernet Cable
- Quick Start Guides
1. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
2. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included).
† Smart Phone & Tablet Compatibility: iPad™, iPhone™, BlackBerry (supported model numbers: 9000, 9700, 9800), Android (version 1.5 & above), Windows Mobile (6.0, 6.5), Symbian 3rd & 5th generation phones. Mobile phone data plan is required (not included). Router port forwarding required. For the latest compatibility list check www.lorextechnology.com as new models become available in the market.
* BlackBox is used solely as a marketing term and does not imply that the product can survive fire or extreme conditions. Use product in accordance with the instructions provided.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.