1. 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
2. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution and quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
3. Fusion™ capabilities are limited to 2 wireless devices per system. Wireless devices require an available channel on the NVR as well as a sufficient signal between the device(s) and your Wi-Fi router for video streaming. For full details on Wi-Fi cameras compatibility and instructions, visit www.lorex.com/pages/fusion
4. Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, and instructions visit www.lorex.com/smarthome
5. Accuracy of Smart Motion Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection.
6. Compatible with certain Lorex IP and select wireless cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
Keep watch over the things that matter most with this professional-grade security camera system from Lorex. This system features eight 4K (8MP) Ultra HD cameras, an 8-channel NVR, and a 43" 4K monitor. Everything you need for setup is included, giving you professional-grade security without needing professional installation.
4K NVR can support up to 8 cameras
8 bullet IP cameras
Maximum night vision range
Maximum capacity 1 × 6TB hard drive
4K resolution video clarity
4K clarity will give you the best chance to capture useable evidence should an incident ever occur on your property. With 4× the amount of pixels of a 1080p HD security camera, this camera will deliver extremely detailed images and allow for greater digital zooms so you can see further into the distance.
Easy PoE installation
Your security cameras only need a single Cat5e ethernet cable to connect them to the included NVR. This cable provides video transmission, power to the camera, a stable network connection, and installation flexibility up to 300ft* (as the camera does not need to be plugged into a nearby power source).
Remote viewing from your mobile with Lorex Home™
This feature-rich system is designed for use with our innovative, hassle-free Lorex Home™ app. Using Lorex Home, you can quickly and easily view your security system remotely from your smartphone or tablet and control active deterrence features. Simply download the free app, scan the QR code on the NVR and your cameras will appear for you to monitor (or review footage). You can also program the app to send you motion-activated push notifications with screenshot attachments straight to your phone to keep you connected to your property at all times.
4K security monitoring
This system includes a large 43-inch monitor that will help you get the most from your 4K security system. The sharp and clear screen resolution will allow you to see as much detail as possible.
Infrared Night Vision
Say goodbye to grainy nighttime video for good. Nocturnal security cameras are equipped with powerful LED bulbs that emit infrared light in the camera's field of view. Invisible to the naked eye, but not to the camera, this infrared lighting will allow your security camera to see in complete darkness.
Color Night Vision (CNV™)
Our Color Night Vision technology will continue to produce full-color video in low-light conditions. This provides a further level of detail (the color of clothes or cars), and adds increased contrast for easier detection and recognition of people and objects.
Enhanced security monitoring with HDR
These cameras use a High Dynamic Range (HDR) feature to automatically adjust the picture's brightness by finding the perfect balance between the brightest and darkest portions of the video. Using HDR results in optimized, highly-detailed security video in all sections of the frame.
Increased clarity in low-light settings
Your cameras use DNR (Digital Noise Reduction) technology to filter out noise from low-light settings as well as any noise caused by motion. By eliminating graininess, your cameras provide a cleaner, more accurate image with better clarity, sharpness, and improved motion detection. Not only does DNR reduce noise, but it reduces video file sizes as well, giving you greater disc space for storage.
All-weather security camera
Your 4K security cameras are rated IP66. This ensures for safe outdoor installations. Furious winds, torrential downpours, and furious snowstorms are no match for this rugged security camera. It will even continue to operate in freezing climates as low as -22°F / -30°C. So go ahead and place them where you need them most.
- Record and view video in up to 4K (8MP) Ultra HD Resolution on all cameras1
- Digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity2
- Expand your security system with up to 8 IP cameras with built-in PoE ports
- Pair your system with up to two Lorex Fusion™ compatible Wi-Fi products such as Wi-Fi cameras, Doorbells, Floodlights, and more3
- Allows for Wi-Fi cameras to record continuously
- Back up continuous video from your Wi-Fi camera(s) to the recorder
- Quickly access your live footage with simple voice commands (compatible with Alexa and Google)4
- Control your Deterrence cameras features with your voice (compatible with Google Assistant only)4
- Support for Smart Motion detection - Get notifications with the Lorex Home™ App when motion is detected from a person or vehicle5
- Use Smart Search to search through recorded footage and filter events for motion detected by a person or vehicle6
- Local built-in security-grade hard drive ensures only you can access your footage
- Max 6TB storage space with no hidden monthly cloud fees
- Heavy-duty hard drive designed for advanced processing and the workload of 24/7 monitoring
Each N841A82 Includes:
1. 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- UltraHD 4K image sensor delivers 4x the detail of 1080p1
- 4K video recording provides ultraHD quality even when zoomed, offering clearer identification in video evidence
- Color Night Vision™ delivers full color nighttime video for improved recognition of objects in low light conditions2
- IR night vision range up to 130ft (40m) in ambient lighting and 90ft (27m) in total darkness3
- ClearNight imaging for improved low light performance and improved recording efficiency
- H.265 offers significant bandwidth and video storage savings over older compression technologies, extending the amount of video stored on the hard drive4
- Intelligent compression saves recording space by optimizing video performance based on available bandwidth
- Wide angle 88° field of view (horizontal)
- Ceiling / wall mountable
- Simple camera installation using a single CAT5e cable with Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- 60ft (18m) CAT5e cable included per camera
- Extend the camera's video and power with a single Ethernet cable up to 300ft (91m) from the recorder
- Single-screw bracket adjustment for faster installation
- Cold climate capability (-22°F / -30°C)
- Weatherproof Ethernet connector cover for a protective seal against the elements
- Weatherproof metal housing for outdoor & indoor installation (IP66 Rated)5
Each LNB8005 Includes:
1. Compatible with the Lorex HD LNR600/LNR610 Series NVRs only. For the most up-to-date list of compatible recorders, visit www.lorextechnology.com/compatibility
2. Full color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision below 1 lux to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
3. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area, and light reflection / absorption level of object. In low light, the camera will switch to black and white.
4. You must connect the camera to a supporting H.265 NVR to take advantage of H.265 compression. For instructions on enabling H.265 compression, visit lorextechnology.com/support
5. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
- Display: 43" viewable image with 16:9 aspect ratio
- Resolution: Max 4K (3840 × 2160)
- 3×HDMI ports for connection to any security recorder as well as other digital devices
- Two 8 Watt Speakers
- Contrast Ratio: 800:1
- Power Source: Universal 100~240VAC,50/60HZ
- Power Consumption: <115 W
- Unit Dimensions: 38.2" (W) x 23.9" (H) x 9.1" (D) / 971mm (W) x 607mm (H) x 231mm (D)
- Weight (NET): 8.15lbs / 3.7kg
Each MTR434KB Includes:
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.
Reviews and Q&A
- Opens in a new window.