Introducing L-View - a PC based IP camera surveillance software that enables you to monitor up to 16 IP cameras simultaneously. L-View records video from IP cameras on a your computer's hard drive, removable storage or network attached storage (NAS)*. The software supports various recording modes: continuous recording, manual recording, motion triggered recording, scheduled recording. This easy-to-use software installs in minutes providing you with an instant access to your Lorex IP cameras.
Review up to 16 IP cameras simultaneously
Lorex L-View provides user with advanced, yet simple to use interface. New IP cameras can be added to the system in minutes - just enter the unique camera ID and password. Drag-and-drop the camera into any open display slot to customize the system's look.
Scheduled recording and playback
L-View offers a variety of recording and playback options including continuous recording, manual recording, motion triggered recording and scheduled recording. Each ip camera has adjustable recording resolution, quality and frame rate for optimal hard drive and bandwidth usage.
Advanced calendar playback allows for easy video searching from microSD, PC, or NAS.
The advanced playback software for your PC or MAC the L-Play; enables your recorded footage where ever it is stored to be streamed over the Internet to be viewed on your personal computer. Search for those important moments of your recordings using the advanced calendar playback menu, by selecting the year, month, date, the time of the day or just the motion recorded events. You can even select specific snippets of your recordings right down to the second to be converted to .avi format making it easier to back-up or share the videos via your social networks like Facebook, YouTube and Twitter.
Note: This product is a software download. A download link and installation instructions are provided after completion of the order. No returns or refunds. *NAS (Network Attached Storage) is not included
Model no.: L-View-116
IP camera software Features :
- PC based IP camera recording and surveillance software
- Works with Lorex Ping and Lorex Stream Series IP cameras
- Supports up to 16 IP cameras
- Review all your cameras simultaneously using easy-to configure user interface
- Records video from IP cameras on a computer`s hard drive, removable storage or network attached storage (NAS).
- Various recording modes: continuous recording, manual recording, motion triggered recording, scheduled recording.
- Adjustable recording resolution, quality and frame rate
- Retrieve and playback recordings stored on cameras` SD cards.
- Play back recordings from network attached storage (NAS) devices.
- Camera streaming set-up: configurable bandwidth, resolution, frame rate and audio settings.
System Requirements :
- CPU 2.0 GHz (dual-core recommended)
- Memory 2GB
- Operating System Windows: Windows XP SP 2 and higher
- Windows 7 Basic, Home Premium, Ultimate
- Hard Drive Minimum 5~10 GB free for recordings and snapshots
* This product is a software download. A download link and installation instructions are provided after completion of the order. No returns or refunds
** NAS is not included
*** Images are simulated.