Get FREE standard shipping on orders over $100
The next generation of 1080p HD network security systems is here. The LNR42 features our 4-channel LNR300 Series network video recorder (NVR). It also comes with two 1080p weatherproof bullet IP security cameras with outstanding night vision capabilities. These top-of-the-line full 1080p HD network cameras bring a heightened level of detail and clarity to your home or business surveillance needs. Don’t miss a thing with HD quality - it can be the difference in identifying vital details such as faces.
Digital HD security monitoring in full 1080p resolution
The combination of the LNR300 NVR and the LNB2153B bullet security cameras will provide you with full 1080p high definition footage. The HD image sensor records footage at 30 frames-per-second (FPS) to deliver exceptionally smooth on-screen movement so your security system doesn’t miss a single moment. Digital-Wide Dynamic Range backlight compensation provides clear detailed images where very bright and very dark areas are in the same field of view. 3D digital noise reduction (DNR) technology filters noise from your image for a cleaner, more accurate image.
Plug-and-Play set-up with PoE technology
The LNR42 security system utilizes power-over-ethernet (PoE) technology for an easy and flexible installation process. With PoE technology, each camera only needs a single cable run to connect it to the NVR. This all-in-one ethernet cable provides both power and video transmission up to 300ft / 91m (click here to purchase extension cables). This allows you to install your cameras where you need them most without the need for a nearby power outlet.
Consolidate your security system on your mobile device with Stratus connectivity
Eliminate complicated network setups and port-forwarding issues by connecting your security system to our Stratus cloud service. With iOS®, Android™ and PC options, your security system will always be at your fingertips. Just download the free app for your smartphone, tablet or computer, scan the QR code on your DVR and start viewing your system securely online. See what your cameras see (or watch recorded playback) virtually anywhere in the world.
Outstanding night vision technology for all-night protection
Be confident that your security cameras will be there for you when you need them most, even during the darkest hours of the night. Capture the details you need around-the-clock with the LNB2153B’s infrared (IR) LEDs that can up to 150ft away in typical night time ambient lighting and up to 100ft away total darkness.
Don’t worry about the elements with these IP security cameras
You can count on year-round security coverage from the LNB2153B HD security cameras. Whether in torrential downpours or furious snowstorms these IP66 rated weatherproof security cameras can persevere. The aluminum housings and vandal resistant cable pass through designs add extra protection for safe outdoor use.
Security certified 24/7 hard drive for high workloads
Safely store weeks (if not months) of recorded footage on to the high-capacity 1TB security certified hard drive within the LNR300 NVR. Not your ordinary hard drive, this HDD is engineered to be in the constant operation. It can even continue to record while you watch recorded footage. Pre-schedule recording times or adjust the NVR to record at a lower resolution to extend available hard drive space. You can also save storage space by recording only when movement is detected.
Network Video Recorder Features:
- FULL HD 1080P Resolution
- Real-time Recording 30fps per channel (4/8 @1080p, 16ch@720p)
- Recording speed @ 1080p (4/8/16 120/240/240fps)
- Simultaneous Playback and Live view on the same screen
- Selectable area Zoom during Live view and Playback
- Easy camera installation using Power over Ethernet (CAT5) cable
- 24/7 100% Duty Cycle Hard Disc Drive
- Expandable High Capacity Storage up to 8TB (max 2x4TB HDD)
- Mirror Hard Drive Recording - secure your recordings by backing up footage to an internal hard drive at the same time as recording to the primary hard drive1
- HDMI output resolution 1080p & VGA output for simple connection to HDTVs (HDMI cable included)
- Pentaplex operation - View, Record, Playback, Backup & Remotely control the system simultaneously
- LOREX Stratus Solution - Quick & simple cloud connectivity 2
- Instant Mobile Viewing on compatible Smartphones 3 †
- Dedicated iPad and Android tablet apps with multi-channel live viewing and playback
- Lorex netHD Client Software:
- PC (Microsoft Windows™ 8, 7) compatible using client software (included) & web browser
- Mac remote client software (included) and Safari web browser
- Instant e-mail alerts with snap shot attachments
- H.264 video compression technology
- Full HD1080p video with real-time recording (30fps)
- Plug-and-play Power over Ethernet (PoE) connection to NVR
- Camera is automatically detected when connected to the same local networkof the NVR using Cat5E power and video over Ethernet for simple and flexible installation
- True Day/Night mode: picture automatically switches to B&W deliveringbetter clarity in low light conditions
- 3D DNR - Frame-to-frame Digital Noise Reduction combined with SpatialNoise Reduction, delivering a cleaner, more accurate image, with betterclarity, sharpness, greater disc space for storage, and improved motiondetection.
- Digital-Wide Dynamic Range backlight compensation provides clear detailedimages where very bright and very dark areas are in the same field of viewand frame of the camera.
- Outstanding Night Vision up to 150ft away in typical night time ambientlighting and up to 100ft away total darkness4
- Automatic Infrared Filter ensures true and accurate color in all lightingconditions
- Wide angle 4mm lens for superior detail (75 diagonal FOV)
- Easy IP management for hassle free remote mobilesurveillance
- Dual stream allows you to record and view live videosimultaneously while also conserving bandwidth
- Weatherproof (IP66) rated aluminum housing for indoor/outdoor installations5
- Vandal-resistant design: Cable pass-through wall-mountbracket protects connection cables
- 100ft Cat5 Power over Ethernet cable (PoE) for flexibleinstallation
- Close-up recognition at night with auto lightcompensation prevents wash-out effect
- Anti-glare feature ensures clear images under stronglighting conditions
- Set It and Forget It -Auto-Detect pre-configured cameras6
1. Mirror recording requires a second hard drive (not included) to be installed in the NVR. Mirrored hard drive must be as large or larger than the primary hard drive to backup all recordings. Backup begins from when the mirrored hard drive is installed and configured.
2. Instant Mobile Viewing on iPad