View your world like never before in Full High Definition 1080p viewing and real time recording, adding a whole new dimension to your monitoring. The netHD NVR security system (LNR200) brings a more heightened level of detail and clarity to your surveillance and awareness needs. Access your netHD NVR system at your convenience from anywhere in the world on your PC or Mac with free remote viewing software, and on your tablet or smartphone using free dedicated Lorex® apps. The dual streaming function allows for bandwidth efficient transmissions over the internet while still recording HD quality video to the NVR.
Vivid 1080p HD resolution
The Lorex netHD Lorex NVR features stunning real-time 30 fps recording on each channel at 1080p resolution providing you with that crucial peace-of-mind knowing that the recorded footage is of the highest quality. Watch live surveillance video or review the recordings on your TV in High Definition. The Lorex netHD NVR can be connected to any compatible HD TV using the included HDMI cable.
This NVR is compatible with Lorex IP cameras that use PoE for power and data transmission over Ethernet cables. This HD NVR is not compatible with third-party IP cameras. Click here for full camera compatibility list.
Remote security viewing
The user friendly and exclusive Lorex® Easy Connect Internet Set-up Wizard provides a quick and simple step by step setup process to access the free Lorex® DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name Service). Assuring a secure and constant connection over the internet while providing a reliable and customizable email notification service with snapshot attachments and accurate time synchronization with NTP (Network Time Protocol).
Connect and install the IP cameras in minutes. Additional Lorex® cameras will be discovered and configured automatically. The netHD NVR is equipped with PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports that eliminate the need of extra cables and power supplies for the IP cameras.
NETWORK VIDEO RECORDER FEATURES:
- FULL HD 1080P Resolution
- Real-time Recording at 1080P Resolution (30fps on each channel)
- Simultaneous Playback and Live view on the same screen
- Selectable area Zoom during Live and Playback display
- Easy Camera Installation using Power over Ethernet (CAT5) cable
- 24/7 100% Duty Cycle Hard Disc Drive
- Expandable High Capacity Storage - up to 8TB (2 x HDD up to 4TB each)
- Mirror Hard Drive Recording - secure your recordings by backing up footage to an internal hard drive at the same time as recording to the primary hard drive 1
- HDMI output resolution 1080p & VGA output for simple connection to HDTVs (HDMI cable included)
- Pentaplex operation - View, Record, Playback, Backup & Remotely control the system simultaneously
Connectivity Features :
- Instant Mobile Viewing on compatible Smartphones 2
- Dedicated iPad® and Android tablet apps with multi-channel live viewing and playback
- Exclusive LOREX Easy Connect Internet Set-up Wizard 3
- Lorex netHD Client Software:
- PC (Microsoft Windows™ 8, 7) compatible using client software (included) & web browser
- Mac remote client software (included) and Safari web browser
- Free LOREX DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name Service) for advanced remote connectivity at all times
- Instant e-mail alerts with snap shot attachments of event and web link
- H.264 video compression technology
- Full HD1080p video with real-time recording (30fps)
- True Day/Night mode: Picture automatically switches to B&W delivering better clarity in low light conditions
- 3D DNR - Frame-to-frame Digital Noise Reduction combined with
- Spatial Noise Reduction, delivering a cleaner, more accurate image, with better clarity, sharpness, greater disc space for storage, and improved motion detection.
- Digital-Wide Dynamic Range backlight compensation provides clear detailed images where very bright and very dark areas are in the same field of view and frame of the camera.
- Outstanding Night Vision up to 150ft away in typical night time ambient lighting and up to 100ft away total darkness4
- Automatic Infrared Filter ensures true & accurate color in all lighting conditions
- 3 Megapixel 4mm lens for superior detail and wide angle viewing (79° diagonal FOV)
- Easy IP management for hassle free remote mobile surveillance
- Dual stream allows you to record & view live video simultaneously while also conserving bandwidth
- Weatherproof (IP66) rated aluminum housing for indoor/outdoor installations 5
- Vandal-resistant design: Cable pass-through wall-mount bracket protects connection cables
- 100ft Cat5 Power over Ethernet cable (PoE) for flexible installation
- Close-up recognition at night with auto light compensation prevents wash-out effect
- Anti-glare feature ensures clear images under strong lighting conditions
- Set It and Forget It -Auto-Detect pre-configured cameras 6
1. Mirror recording requires a second hard drive (not included) be installed in the NVR. Mirror hard drive must be as large or larger than primary harddrive to backup all recordings. Backup begins from when mirror hard drive is installed and configured.
2. Instant Mobile Viewing on iPad