Maintain vigilance and experience true peace of mind with the LH150 ECO4 8-channel surveillance solution. Lorex was first to market with the industry leading 960H (960x480) recording resolution that ensures high quality live-viewing and recording. 960h is a 34% increase over standard D1 resolution and a 500% increase over CIF, giving a sharper, undistorted image with a true-to-life aspect ratio that enhances your ability to view your world. Featuring the innovative Stratus Connectivity, allowing you to quickly and easily connect to your smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac.
Stratus remote connectivity
Introducing the Stratus solution - an innovative hassle-free cloud connection. Download free App, scan QR code and start viewing your world securely online! The ECO 4 DVR allows you to connect & view your system on any device no matter where you are. Complete setup with your smartphone or tablet, no PC required.
High quality 960h image resolution
The Lorex ECO 4 DVR is optimized for use with 960H compatible cameras. Record at 34% higher resolution than DVD quality (D1), offering true to life aspect ratio that provides sharper, more detailed and nonstretched images. The DVR is backwards compatible and supports different camera inputs: standard resolution and 960H.
Heavy duty hard drive for security monitoring
Record all channels in real-time to the specialty hard drive designed for surveillance, providing weeks or even months of reliable video. Customize the recording settings to fit your needs. Record at 960H (960x480) for highest resolution or set to a lower resolution for extended recording time.
Digital Video Recorder Features:
- 960H (960x480) recording resolution, D1/2CIF/CIF supported 1
- H.264 video compression 2
- Real time recording 30fps per channel: 8ch @ full 960H (960 x 480), 16ch @ 480x240
- Pentaplex operation - View, Record, Playback, Back Up & Remotely Control the system simultaneously
- 24/7 100% Duty cycle hard drive pre-installed
- PTZ cameras supported (RS485), controllable remotely via App
- LOREX Stratus Solution - Quick & simple internet cloud connectivity 3
- Instant Mobile Viewing on compatible Smart Phones & Tablets †
- PC and Mac compatible
- Instant email alerts with snap shot attachment
- Accurate Time Stamps with NTP & Daylight Savings Time
- You don't have to be a wiz to set up your system. Lorex Stratus Connectivity provides the fastest and simplest connectivity option using your mobile device in three easy steps.
- Advanced controls via free Lorex ECO Stratus app: multi-channel live viewing, single channel search and playback, video and snap shot recording directly to your mobile device and PTZ controls.
- Automatic firmware upgrade. The DVR will check for the latest firmware available assuring you that your system is secure and up to date. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity. Always update to the latest software (available at www.lorextechnology.com) after upgrading the DVR firmware.
- Record on a reliable 24/7 100% duty HDD (Hard Disc Drive) that is designed for surveillance purposes.
- Customize the recording settings to fit your needs. Record at 960H (960x480) for highest resolution or set to a lower resolution for extended recording time.
- Unique continuous recording with motion activated visual alerts inform you when motion is detected (e.g. when someone enters your store). No longer do you have to make a choice between continuous or motion recording options.
- HDMI output for convenient connection to HDTVs. High definition recording not supported, recording resolution is limited to a maximum of 960x480 per channel. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR.
- A total of 3 video outputs (HDMI, VGA, and BNC) allow you to connect to multiple monitors simultaneously, ideal for setting up public view monitors in a business application.
- Dependable time stamps