The new LH150 8-channel ECO4 Stratus DVR is the first security DVR of its kind. Changing DIY surveillance forever, set-up for remote viewing has never been easier thanks to the innovative and exclusive Lorex Stratus Connectivity Solution. Say goodbye to IP & router port forwarding issues, Lorex Stratus Connectivity will have you viewing your system remotely within minutes with just 3 simple steps. Connect the DVR to your router via an Ethernet cable (included), download the free Stratus app for the DVR, scan the QR code on the DVR using the Stratus App, input your new password, and voila! You can now Access your ECO4 system from anywhere in the world, at your convenience, with PC and Mac remote viewing and on your smartphone or tablet using free dedicated Lorex® apps, supporting iPhone®, iPad™, Android.
Lorex® was first to market with the industry leading 960H (960x480) recording resolution that ensures high quality live-viewing and recording. 960H is a 34% increase over standard D1 resolution (DVD quality) and a 500% increase over CIF, giving a sharper, undistorted image with a true-to-life aspect ratio that enhances your ability to view your world.
These reliable, high grade cameras are weatherproof with versatile mounting options giving you professional grade surveillance in a wide range of conditions. Super+ resolution image quality is made possible with the Sony EXview™ II image sensor which delivers highly detailed video at 700 TVL resolution in 960H format. BrightNight viewing is enabled with an enhanced low light image sensor, giving you clear and bright video in low light conditions and in total darkness.
Built to last, durable, light and impact resistant, the polycarbonate housing of the bullet cameras is made to withstand the elements. Reliability in the extreme, patented ImageCool technology ensures optimal performance in extreme temperatures (-22° ~ 122°F). Vandal resistant, designed with a cable pass-through bracket and a removable camera base for hassle-free installation.
Digital Video Recorder Features:
- 960H (960x480) recording resolution, D1/2CIF/CIF supported 1
- H.264 video compression 2
- Real time recording 30fps per channel: 8ch @ full 960H (960 x 480), 16ch @ 480x240
- Pentaplex operation - View, Record, Playback, Back Up & Remotely Control the system simultaneously
- 24/7 100% Duty cycle hard drive pre-installed
- PTZ cameras supported (RS485), controllable remotely via App
- LOREX Stratus Solution - Quick & simple internet cloud connectivity 3
- Instant Mobile Viewing on compatible Smart Phones & Tablets †
- PC and Mac compatible
- Instant email alerts with snap shot attachment
- Accurate Time Stamps with NTP & Daylight Savings Time
Bullet & Dome Camera Features:
- 700TVL Resolution using an advanced new 960H optimized Image Sensor
- Lightweight yet extremely durable housing
- Integrated automatic Infrared Cut Filter (ICR) ensures accurate color representation in all lighting conditions
- Night vision range up to 130ft (40m) in ambient lighting & up to 90ft (28m) away in total darkness 4
- BrightNight viewing with enhanced low light image sensor
- Close-up recognition at night with auto light compensation prevents wash-out effect
- Day/Night mode: Picture automatically switches to B&W delivering better clarity in low light conditions
- Modern two-tone design - residential and business friendly
- Split glass design minimizes IR reflection
- Anti-glare feature ensures clear images under strong lighting conditions
- Reliable camera operation coupled with patented ImageCool™ technology ensures optimal performance in extreme temperatures (-22° ~ 122°F / -30° ~ 50°C)
- 3.6mm wide-angle lens captures a 80° diagonal field of view
- Vandal resistant design with cable pass-through bracket
- Ideal for outdoor & indoor applications (IP66 Rated) 5
- Removable camera base and integrated 3ft camera cable for flexible installation
- Versatile mounting options: ceiling, counter or wall mountable
- 60ft BNC/Power extension cable included per cameras
- Energy-efficient CEC (California Energy Commission) compliant power adapter included
PTZ Camera Features (LH15612Z120B only):
- Latest Sony EXview™ II image sensor for best-in-class low light performance 6
- Sony Effio™ video image processor delivers up to 700TV lines of resolution
- 960H optimized image sensor delivers up to 34% more resolution than D1 and 5x more than CIF 7
- Offers a true to life non-stretched aspect ratio that provides sharper, more detailed images 7
- 10X Optical Zoom and 10X Digital Zoom to focus in on even the finest details
- Complete area coverage with 360 degrees per second panning speed
- Program pre-set viewing points when connected to a DVR
- ClearNight technology with Digital Noise Reduction improves low light performance and recording efficiency by up to 30%
- Accurate colors with Lorex's automatic light filtering technology
- Weatherproof (IP66) rated with included wall mount 8
- Connects to any Lorex Eco™ or Edge™ series DVR for local or remote operation
- Control camera movement remotely from your Smartphone, Tablet, PC or Mac with Eco™ Series DVR
- Install outdoors with included wall mount bracket or indoors with wall mount bracket or attach directly to the ceiling
- 100ft all-in-one connection cable included for installation location flexibility
- You don't have to be a wiz to set up your system. Lorex Stratus Connectivity provides the fastest and simplest connectivity option using your mobile device in three easy steps.
- Advanced controls via free Lorex ECO Stratus app: multi-channel live viewing, single channel search and playback, video and snap shot recording directly to your mobile device and PTZ controls.
- Automatic firmware upgrade. The DVR will check for the latest firmware available assuring you that your system is secure and up to date. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity. Always update to the latest software (available at www.lorextechnology.com) after upgrading the DVR firmware.
- Record on a reliable 24/7 100% duty HDD (Hard Disc Drive) that is designed for surveillance purposes.
- Customize the recording settings to fit your needs. Record at 960H (960x480) for highest resolution or set to a lower resolution for extended recording time.
- Unique continuous recording with motion activated visual alerts inform you when motion is detected (e.g. when someone enters your store). No longer do you have to make a choice between continuous or motion recording options.
- HDMI output for convenient connection to HDTVs. High definition recording not supported, recording resolution is limited to a maximum of 960x480 per channel. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR.
- A total of 3 video outputs (HDMI, VGA, and BNC) allow you to connect to multiple monitors simultaneously, ideal for setting up public view monitors in a business application.
- Dependable time stamps