Get FREE standard shipping on orders over $100
Experience the HD difference and keep an eye on what matters. The LHD200 boasts high definition 1080p video and real-time recording (30 frames per second) on all channels, producing crystal clear images that are true to life. Use the impressive digital zoom both in live view and in playback to never miss out on important details. This one-of-a-kind surveillance DVR features Lorex's innovative Stratus Solution, a groundbreaking service that uses cloud technology to connect your cameras to your smartphone, tablet and/or computer. Best of all, setup can be completed in just three incredibly easy steps.
The HD-SDI DVR offers dual streaming to conserve bandwidth, and Pentaplex operation for added flexibility. It allows you to view, record, playback, back up and remotely control the system - all at once.
The DVR comes with an HDMI output for convenient connection to your HDTV. Connect to your TV or PC screen for exceptional video and audio quality. Record with confidence on the pre-installed, 100% duty-cycle surveillance grade hard drive designed for 24/7 operation. Stay informed thanks to instant email alerts with snap shot attachments.
View your world like never before with the detail and clarity of high definition 1080p security cameras. The vandal-resistant design uses a cable pass-through bracket, which protects connection cables from being tampered with by intruders. True colour HD video is ensured with Lorex's automatic light filtering infrared technology, providing the high quality recordings you expect from a security solution. The camera's unique split glass design minimizes IR reflection and the anti-glare feature ensures clear images even under strong lighting conditions. Cameras are weatherproof (IP66 rated) and can be mounted either indoors or outdoors. This security system includes two cable kits each featuring a 4-in-1 power adapter, along with eight 60ft mini-RG59 / power extension cables. This means you can install your cameras as soon as you open the box!
This unique system comes with everything you need to start monitoring your world. The 8-channel ECO HD-SDI DVR features full 1080p HD viewing and real-time recording, offering impeccable high definition footage day or night. The system includes eight HD 1080p cameras, allowing you to cover your entire property. And best of all, Stratus Connectivity allows you to set up remote connectivity in just a few minutes without any recurring fees. See the HD difference when you watch over what matters.
HD-SDI Digital Video Recorder Features:
- HD-SDI full HD 1080p (1920x1080)1
- Real-time recording (30 fps per channel)
- Digital Zoom in live view & playback
- Dual streaming to conserve bandwidth2
- Pentaplex operation - View, Record, Playback, Backup & Remotely control the system simultaneously
- 24x7 100% duty cycle HDD preinstalled. Supports 2 HDD (expandable up to 8TB)
- HDMI Output for convenient connection to HD TVs or monitors
- Remote Viewing on PC, Mac, smartphone & tablet †
- LOREX Stratus Solution - Quick & simple internet cloud connectivity3
- Instant e-mail alerts with snap shot attachments
- 1080p (1920 x 1080) 2 Megapixel CMOS Image Sensor
- Megapixel 4mm lens for superior detail and wide angle viewing (79° FOV)
- Automatic Infrared Filter ensures true & accurate color in all lighting conditions
- Lorex ClearNight imaging ensures clear night vision and improves recording efficiency using Digital Noise Reduction technology
- Split glass design minimizes IR reflection
- Anti-glare feature ensures clear images under strong lighting conditions
- Night Vision up to 155ft away in typical night time ambient lighting and 100ft away in total darkness4
- Vandal-resistant design: Cable pass-through wall-mount bracket protects connection cables
- Weatherproof (IP66) rated housing for indoor/outdoor installations5
- 60ft RG59 high-grade Siamese (video & power) coaxial cable for flexible installation6
1. High-Definition Serial Digital Interface (HD-SDI) uncompressed high definition broadcast-grade video over standard coax cable. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution, quality, lightingconditions and movement in the scene.
2. HD video streaming locally to the DVR. Optimized lower resolution steaming for mobile devices. Mobile connectivity is dependent on bandwidth and resolution of the mobile device.
3. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). An upload speed of 1Mbps is recommended for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the sametime.
4. IR Illumination range under ideal conditions. Actual range and clarity may vary depending on scene/object reflection and camera application. Measurements are calculated using total darkness andambient lighting conditions. Picture automatically switches to B&W delivering better clarity in low light conditions.
5. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
6. Use the included extension cables, or visit www.lorextechnology.com for compatible RG59 extension cables. Regular BNC extension cables are not compatible with this camera. In order to maintain highdefinition video quality, extending the existing 100ft RG59 Coaxial cable is NOT acceptable. For longer cables runs, use a single cable up to 300ft.
† Smart Phone & Tablet Compatibility: iPad®, iPhone®, Android (version 2.2 & above). Mobile phone data plan is required (not included). For the latest compatibility list check www.lorextechnology.com as new models become available in the market.