Expand your surveillance with 100ft, 200ft or 300ft CAT5e in-wall rated extension cables for high definition NVR IP security systems.
Why do you need UL certified cabling?
How can you be sure it’s UL certified?
- Regular inspections of the cable content by UL certification body.
- Compliance mark added to each cable identifying UL certification details.
- Valid UL file number is printed on each cable. Lorex cables are certified under FLIR UL file #E470751. Some companies claim UL certification however the UL file # leads to an unknown company.
Model no.: CBL100C5RU, CBL200C5RU, CBL300C5RU
- Connect or extend IP surveillance cameras, or use as an alternative to coaxial cabling with optional balun.
- Ideal for running along walls, inside walls and between floors.1
- Meets or exceeds UL / cUL communication cable standards - CMR type (Riser).
- Meets or exceeds National Electric Code (NEC) and Canadian Electric Code (CEC) standards for CMR type cabling.
- Available in 100ft, 200ft and 300ft cable lengths.
- CBL100C5RU: 100ft (30m) CAT5e in-wall rated extension cable
- CBL200C5RU: 200ft (60m) CAT5e in-wall rated extension cable
- CBL300C5RU: 300ft (90m) CAT5e in-wall rated extension cable
1. Cabling run in Plenum areas require a Plenum rating. Check your local building code for location specific cable requirements.