1. Real time recording on 4 Channels at 1080p (2688
Keep an eye on what matters most with this powerful security camera system from Lorex. Featuring 4 bullet cameras with high definition 3 MegaPixel (3MP) video recording for 50% more detail than 1080p HD. Everything you need for setup is included, giving you professional-grade security without needing professional installation.
Accessing your security system on the go has never been easier with Lorex Cloud connectivity, remote viewing in just 3 simple steps – watch your cameras from anywhere on a PC or Mac, or with the free apps for your smartphone or tablet (iPhone® / iPad® / Android™). Stunning high definition video ensures you never miss out on important details. Video surveillance has never looked this good, at such an affordable price!
HD NVR supports up to 8 cameras
3MP HD bullet cameras
Maximum night vision range
Expandable up to 4TB
Remote viewing with Lorex Cloud
Introducing Lorex Cloud – our exclusive remote access technology for viewing live and recorded video from your security cameras on your smartphone, tablet or computer. Lorex Cloud mobile app is easy to use and ready in 3 steps – just download the free app for iPhone®, iPad® or Android™, scan the NVR’s QR code, and start viewing your cameras from anywhere with no recurring fees. The full-featured Lorex Cloud Client Management Software (CMS) gives you complete control of your security system from a PC or Mac computer for peace of mind no matter where in the world you are.
3MP recording – 50% more detail than 1080p HD
Take your home or business security to new heights with a camera that goes beyond high definition. Equipped with powerful 3 MegaPixel (3MP) image sensors, the included bullet security cameras record 50% more detail than 1080p HD. This easy-to-install security system is ideal for your home or business, and setup is easy with single cable installation per camera – a single Ethernet cable provides power to the camera and carries HD video to the NVR. The cameras provide detailed images with smooth 3MP HD that offers clear identification and exceptional detail, ensuring you never miss out on important details.
Easy, single-cable installation per camera
Installation is quick and easy with only a single cable required for each camera. 8 Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) ports are built right into the NVR, which connect to the provided Ethernet cables. These UL-compliant Ethernet cables are certified for in-wall use with a durable fire resistant jacket for added confidence.Each single Ethernet cable:
- Carries HD video & audio (microphone required) to the NVR
- Powers the security camera with no additional power adapters required
- Provides control over PTZ cameras (sold separately)
Long-range IR night vision
Never lose sight of what matters most with professional-grade night vision that leaves nothing to the imagination. Infrared (IR) LEDs on the included bullet cameras provide excellent clarity in the dark, allowing you to clearly see up to 130ft (40m) away in regular nighttime conditions, and up to 90ft (27m) away in total darkness. The integrated infrared cut filter switches on and off automatically between day and night, ensuring accurate color reproduction during the day and unrivalled clarity at night.
Motion detection & other smart monitoring
Even the most vigilant homeowners just don’t have time to review hours of security footage. Our security systems come loaded with advanced features to help you monitor smarter. Motion detection comes as a standard feature, allowing you to save hard drive space by only recording scenes of movement. You can also choose to receive email alerts of motion events with snapshot attachments, or push notifications sent to your smartphone or tablet.
Weatherproof security cameras
Our rugged, weatherproof cameras are IP66-rated to ensure protection against all types of bad weather. Be it heavy wind, rain, or snow, we’ve engineered our cameras to withstand the most unforgiving of North American climates. The cameras hold their own in unforgiving winter temperatures to ensure year-round security monitoring that never stops working. The heavy-duty metal housings make these cameras virtually immune against vandalism.
2TB security-grade hard drive
Record crisp HD video to the pre-installed security grade hard drive. The 2TB hard-drive is specially designed for surveillance, with a 100% duty-cycle providing reliable storage for weeks or even months of security footage. You can easily customize the recording settings to fit your needs. Record at 3MP HD for the highest video quality, or set to a lower resolution for improved recording efficiency. You can also conserve hard drive space by recording only scenes with movement or by recording between scheduled times of the day.
- High definition 2K recording
- Real-time recording at 30fps per channel1
- 8 Built in PoE (Power Over Ethernet) ports providing video and power on a single Ethernet cable
- Automatically detects compatible IP cameras in the network2
- Expand your system with a network PoE switch, sold separately3
- 24/7 security-grade hard drive4
- Continuous, scheduled and motion recording
- Simultaneous playback and live view on the same screen
- Selectable area digital zoom in live view and playback
- Accurate time stamps with NTP & daylight savings time
- H.264 video compression4
- Instant USB backup of live video from selected camera
- 2 video outputs (HDMI & VGA) to connect multiple monitors
- HDMI cable included for simple connection to HD TVs
- Keep up to date with automatic firmware upgrades5
- 3-Step remote view with Lorex Cloud™ 6
- PC and Mac compatible7
- Free iOS™ and Android™ compatible apps with live viewing, playback, video recording, and snap shot7
- Dedicated iPad® app with multi-channel live viewing and playback7
- Push notifications of motion events
- Instant email alerts with snap shot attachment
- Dual streaming to conserve bandwidth
Each LNR110 Includes:
Reviews and Q&A
- Opens in a new window.