1. 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
2. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution and quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
4. Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, and instructions visit www.lorex.com/smarthome
5. Accuracy of Smart Motion Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection.
6. Compatible with certain Lorex IP and select wireless cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
Lorex Fusion Collection
This Fusion NVR system is united by our Lorex Home app, which can "fuse" the included wired 4K security cameras and indoor Wi-Fi security cameras on the same NVR!
What's Included (N4K2SD-84WD-2J)
1080p Full HD
Plug and Play
Security Hard Drive
Smart Home Compatible
Use simple voice commands to activate camera features with Amazon Alexa™ and Google Assistant™. You can also use the NVR with Chromecast, Firestick, and Apple TV to monitor your security camera footage on a larger screen. For more information about current smart home integrations, visit our Smart Home Guide.
- Record and view video in up to 4K (8MP) Ultra HD Resolution on all cameras1
- Digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity2
- Expand your security system with up to 8 IP cameras with built-in PoE ports
- Allows for Wi-Fi cameras to record continuously
- Back up continuous video from your Wi-Fi camera(s) to the recorder
- Quickly access your live footage with simple voice commands (compatible with Alexa and Google)4
- Control your Deterrence cameras features with your voice (compatible with Google Assistant only)4
- Use Smart Search to search through recorded footage and filter events for motion detected by a person or vehicle6
- Local built-in security-grade hard drive ensures only you can access your footage
- Max 6TB storage space with no hidden monthly cloud fees
- Heavy-duty hard drive designed for advanced processing and the workload of 24/7 monitoring
Each N842A82 Includes:
1. 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- 4K (8MP) Ultra HD, ensuring clear and detailed footage, every time1
- See more with a wide-angle 108° field of view
- Enhanced nighttime clarity with Color Night Vision™2
- Up to 150ft (46m) IR night vision in low light and 98ft (30m) in total darkness3
- Smart motion detection plus offers the option of either Face detection or Person and Vehicle Detection4
- Receive notifications when a person, vehicle or face is detected on your property from your Lorex Home™ app5
- Dual motion-activated LED warning lights can be set to be only be triggered when a person or vehicle is detected
- Deter unwanted guests with the remote-activated siren
- Built-in mic and speaker allows you to listen and speak to visitors with 2-way talk6
- Get notified when an object is removed or left behind in a selected area with Safeguard4
- Track and follow motion by customizing your motion detection settings with Active View7
Each E892DD Series Includes:
1. Compatible with select Lorex Network Video Recorders HD recorders. For a full list of compatible recorders visit: www.lorex.com/compatibility
2. Color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision when there is not sufficient ambient light to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
3. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor nighttime ambient lighting (up to 98ft/30m in total darkness). Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption.
4. Smart Motion Detection and Face Detection can not be enabled at the same time from a single camera. Compatible with select Lorex Series NVRs. In order for Person and Vehicle detection, Active View, and Safeguard to operate, this camera requires a connection to a compatible Lorex NVR with smart detection technology. For a list of compatible recorders, please visit: www.lorex.com/compatibility
5. Face Detection is disabled by default. For Face Detection to operate, this camera requires a connection to a compatible Lorex Network Video Recorder with smart detection technology. For a list of compatible recorders please visit: www.lorex.com/compatibility
6. Audio recording is disabled by default. Audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its product that fails to conform with local laws
7. To properly view the Active View live footage, the NVR must be set to single-channel, full screen, live view mode to view the live track and follow activity on your monitor. This feature is not available for viewing in the Lorex Home App.
*Cable length is dependent on product configuration. See product packaging for details.
Smart HD WiFi Security Camera:
- Reduce unnecessary alerts with built in person detection1
- Don't miss a thing by enabling push notifications when motion is detected
- Convenient built-in local microSD storage
- Upgrade local camera storage up to 256 GB
- Quickly access footage and features with simple voice commands (Compatible with: Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant)2
- View live or recorded video from your smartphone, tablet, or Apple TV with the Lorex Home app3
- Full high definition 1080p HD resolution
- See more with a 115° Field of View (diagonal)
- When light is limited, take advantage of night vision capabilities4
Each W261ASC-E Camera Includes:
1. Accuracy of Person detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection.
2. Controlling certain features in your security system requires compatible smart devices. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, instructions visit: www.lorex.com/smarthome
3. Requires a high-speed internet connection and a router (not included) for remote access. A minimum upload speed of 2 Mbps is required for the best video performance. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit: www.lorex.com/support.
4. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions (up to 33ft/10m in total darkness). Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, veiwing area and light reflection/absorption.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown.
Apple, the Apple logo and AppleTV are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google, Google Home, Google Play, Google Play logo, Google Assistant logo and Chromecast are trademarks of Google Inc.
Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.