Get FREE standard shipping on orders over $100
Keep watch and protect what matters most in greater detail than ever before. This powerful 16-channel Network Video Recorder (NVR) is compatible with IP security cameras from 720p to 4K. It uses Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) cabling for a straightforward installation process that doesn't require a professional. Features available through the compatible Lorex Cloud™ app (such as motion-activated push notifications) will keep you up-to-date of activity around your property. This top-of-the-line NVR makes for a formidable cornerstone of your network security system and will help you capture the evidence you need should an intrusion or incident occur.
HD NVR supports up to 16 cameras
Ultra high definition resolution
Expandable up to 12TB
Experience the 4K difference
Don't miss a thing with this powerful 4K capable NVR. Record smooth 4K video in real-time (30 frames per second) on all sixteen channels (8mp security cameras required). 4K resolution (3840
4K-Capable HD Network Video Recorder Features:
- Real-time recording up to 8MP on all channels – 4× the detail of 1080p @ 30/25fps
- Supports industry-leading 4K recording1
- 16 built-in PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports providing video and power over a single Ethernet cable
- RapidRecap® – see the day in a minute with hours of activity compiled into a short video summary
- Lorex Cloud™ apps for live viewing, playback, video recording & snapshots (iPhone® / iPad® / Android™)2
- PC and Mac compatible – Lorex Cloud™ video management software gives you complete control over your security system from anywhere2
- 24/7 security-grade pre-installed hard drive3
- Expandable high capacity storage up to 12TB (max 2×6TB HDD)
- Automatically detects compatible IP cameras in the network4
- 4K video output – view multiple HD channels at once in full resolution on a 4K TV
- H.265 / H.264 video compression offers reduced file size and network strain for remote viewing3
- Mirror hard drive recording – secure your recordings by backing up footage to an internal hard drive at the same time as recording to the primary hard drive5
- Pentaplex Operation – view, record, playback, back up & remotely control the system simultaneously
- Click-and-drag digital zoom in live view and playback
- Convenient front panel button controls
- Accurate time stamps with NTP & daylight savings time
- Instant backup of live video to a USB flash drive
- Dual video outputs (HDMI and VGA) to connect multiple monitors
- HDMI cable included for simple connection to HD & 4K TVs
- Automatic firmware upgrade over the Internet ensures your system is secure and up-to-date6
- Push notifications of motion events
- Instant email alerts with snapshot attachment
- Multi-streaming to conserve bandwidth
- Continuous, scheduled, and motion recording
- 1× HD NVR with Pre-Installed HDD
- 1× HDMI Cable
- 1× Remote Control
- 1× Power Adapter
- 1× Mouse
- 1× Ethernet Cable
- Quick Start Guides
1. 8MP IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
2. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 3.5Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support
3. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
4. Compatible with Lorex PoE HD IP cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support
5. Mirror recording requires a second hard drive (not included) to be installed in the NVR. Mirrored hard drive must be as large or larger than the primary hard drive to backup all recordings. Backup begins from when the mirrored hard drive is installed and configured.
6. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity. Firmware updates are pushed to the NVR automatically over the Internet (available at www.lorextechnology.com). Always update to the latest software after upgrading the NVR firmware.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.
Reviews and Q&A
- Opens in a new window.