The 4-port Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch makes a perfect addition to your surveillance system. It provides power and video transmission the exact same way an NVR does. It can offer you tremendous flexibility in the way you install your cameras.
How? Instead of having to run multiple camera cables back to just one device, you now have two to choose from (the NVR and the PoE switch). This means you can have the NVR in one area of your home or business, and place the switch in a completely different area, eliminating the need for lengthy cables for each camera.
NOTE: The switch is compatible with Power over Ethernet+ (PoE+, class 4) and provides power up to 30W. Total power output of the switch is 60W. You can connect up to 4 cameras rated PoE class 3 (15W) or up to 2 cameras rated PoE+ class 4 (30W).
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE)
- 1x RJ-45 for 10/100Base-TX (1)
- 4x RJ-45 with PoE for 10/100Base-TX (2~5)
- Power and video transmission to comptible IP cameras over standard network cable (Cat5 or higher)
- Flexible installation – allows you to add compatible IP cameras to your NVR from anywhere on your property with network access
- Connect up to 4 cameras rated PoE class 3 (15W)
- Connect up to 2 cameras rated PoE+ class 4 (30W)