1. 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
2. Accuracy of Advanced Person and Vehicle Motion Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection.
3. Accessing your security system remotely requires a high-speed Internet connection. Ensure your NVR has a wired connection to a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 5Mbps is recommended for reasonable video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
4. Compatible with certain Lorex IP cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
5. HDMI output supports 4K HD for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the NVR, as well as TV/monitor resolution.
6. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity.
Experience the next generation of IP camera systems with this web exclusive bundle from Lorex. It features our 16-channel N881 4K network video recorder (NVR). It also comes with six 4K Nocturnal bullet cameras that are capable of real-time 30 frames-per-second recording and six 4K Nocturnal dome cameras with built-in microphones for listen-in audio capabilities. These features make this system an incredibly versatile security solution perfect for any home or small business. Space for four additional IP cameras is also there for when your monitoring needs evolve.
4K security monitoring
At the center of your security cameras is a cutting edge 8.51 MP image sensor. This sensor is capable of recording 4K video, which is especially important for security camera footage. 4K footage will ultimately provide you with the best chance to capture useable evidence should an incident ever occur.
Over 8 million pixels
These 4K resolution security cameras contain 4× the amount of pixels as a 1080p security camera. Instead of recording at a pixel ratio of 1920 × 1080 (a total of 2,073,600 pixels), they can record at a pixel ratio of 3840 x 2160 (a total of 8,294,400 pixels). This higher amount of pixels allows for much better digital zooms. This means that when you spot something in your footage that you need to zoom in on, specific details, such as facial features, will remain visible for longer as you zoom in further and further into the image.
Expanded coverage with built in microphone
All cameras included in this system are capable of recording audio thanks to their built-in microphone. Audio monitoring can provide you with more information (such as voices) and can even help provide more insight into key events, even if they occur off-screen.
* Please note, audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Corporation assumes no liability for the use of its products that do not conform with local laws.
See further into the dark than ever before. Nocturnal security cameras come with high powered infrared LEDs that flood the scene in front of the camera with infrared lighting. Invisible to the naked eye, but not to the camera, this infrared lighting will allow your security camera to see in complete darkness.
Add external lights around your nocturnal security camera to utilize our revolutionary Color Night Vision technology. With CNV, you'll be able to capture a whole new level of details, such as the color of a car or the color of a person's clothes, which may prove invaluable if needed for evidence.
Plug-and-play installation with PoE technology
Lorex is proud to offer do-it-yourself IP camera systems. This system is no exception. Each IP camera needs only a single cable run to connect to your NVR. This cable provides both power and video transmission.
Remote mobile viewing with Lorex Cloud App
Always have your security system at your fingertips with the Lorex Cloud™ app for your mobile device. Connect your NVR to Lorex Cloud™ and securely access your system no matter where you are in the world. See what your cameras see, watch recorded playback, and receive push notifications for motion-triggered events with the help of this app.
All-weather security camera
Mother Nature is no match for your security cameras. Rated IP67, they can endure anything from torrential downpours to freezing snowstorms. So go ahead and place them where you need them most.
140°F | 60°C
-22°F | -30°C
- Record and view video up to 4K (8MP) resolution1
- View live footage in up to 30fps and digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity
- 2 hard drive bays with up to 2 × 10TB of storage space
- Security grade hard drive designed for advanced processing and the workload of 24/7 recording
- Storage mirroring for continuous back-up of data from one hard drive to another
- Reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms with advanced motion detection4
- Use Smart Search to filter motion events for reviewing footage quickly and easily
- This NVR system contains a built-in 16-channel capacity
Each N881A63B NVR Includes:
1. 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- Ultra HD 4K image sensor delivers 4× the detail of 1080p1
- 4K video recording provides ultra HD quality even when zoomed, offering clearer identification in video evidence
- Color Night Vision™ delivers full color nighttime video for improved recognition of objects in low light conditions2
- IR night vision range up to 275ft (84m) in ambient lighting3
- 3D-DNR Digital Noise Reduction for clear, accurate images
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) technology creates more detail in high-contrast scenes
- H.265 offers significant bandwidth and video storage savings over older compression technologies, extending the amount of video stored on the hard drive4
- Intelligent compression saves recording space by optimizing video performance based on available bandwidth
- Wide angle 111° field of view (horizontal)
- Ceiling / wall mountable
- Simple camera installation using a single CAT5e cable with Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- 100ft (30m) CAT5e cable included per camera
- Extend the camera's video and power with a single Ethernet cable up to 300ft (91m) from the recorder
- Single–screw bracket adjustment for faster installation
- Cold climate capability (-22°F / -30°C)
- Weatherproof metal housing for outdoor & indoor installation (IP67 Rated)5
|Effective pixel area||3840(H)x2160 (V)||IR LED quantity||2pcs|
|IR LED viewing angle||2 x 120°||Camera FOV (H / V / D)||H:112.5° V:65° D: 125°|
|Imager Type||CMOS||Image Readout||Progressive Scan|
|Electronic Shutter Range||1/3(4)~1/100000s||Lens Type||Fixed|
|Lens Mount||Board-in Type||Iris Type||Fixed|
|Video Compression||H.265 / H.264||Aspect Ratio||16 : 9|
|Frame rates (Maximum)||4K (8mp) @ 30fps||Dynamic Range||Up to 90dB|
|Noise Reduction||3D||Digital Zoom||10x|
|Camera Body Material||Aluminum Alloy||Power Input||PoE (Power over Ethernet) Class 0 / 12V DC|
|Power over Ethernet||PoE (802.3af)||Power Consumption (Max)||6.7W|
|Storage Temperature||-30°C~+60°C||Operating Humidity||Less then 95% RH|
|Operating Temperature||-22°C~+60°C||Cold Start Temperature||-30°C|
Each LNB9232S Includes:
1. For the most up-to-date list of compatible recorders, visit www.lorextechnology.com/compatibility
2. Full color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision below 1 lux to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
3. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area, and light reflection / absorption level of object. In low light, the camera will switch to black and white.
4. You must connect the camera to a supporting H.265 NVR to take advantage of H.265 compression. For instructions on enabling H.265 compression, visit lorextechnology.com/support
5. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
- 4K Ultra HD 8MP resolution provides the highest standard in image clarity and detail for evidence collection
- Wide angle lens provides 113
Reviews and Q&A
- Opens in a new window.