Get FREE standard shipping on orders over $100
Experience the next generation of premium, do-it-yourself security with the LNR400 Series Network Video Recorder (NVR). This cutting-edge NVR is bundled with weatherproof HD IP cameras to provide you with stunning 1080p HD recording in real-time on all channels. Each camera requires just a single Ethernet cable connecting it to the NVR, which provides both power and video using Power over Ethernet (PoE) technology. Connect the cameras to the NVR's 8 integrated PoE ports for a truly plug-and-play surveillance experience that will have you up and running in no time. A high-capacity security-grade HDD is pre-installed, allowing you to record days of footage as lifelike as life itself. Maintain vigilance with the ultimate in recording resolution and picture quality in your corner.
This HD NVR is compatible with Lorex PoE IP cameras only. It is not compatible with third-party IP cameras. Click here for full camera compatibility list.
The system includes HD IP bullet cameras (LNB3143B) and dome cameras (LNE3142B) that boast smooth FULL HD 1080p video and outstanding night vision. The end result of stunning high definition video of your home or business provides you with that crucial peace-of-mind you need.
Lorex Cloud connectivity for remote viewing
Introducing Lorex Cloud, our innovative hassle-free cloud connection service. Say goodbye to IP & router port forwarding issues - you can quickly and easily connect to your security system using a smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac. Lorex Cloud connects you to your system remotely within minutes on your iOS
Network Video Recorder Features:
- Full high definition 1080p recording
- Real-time recording at 30fps per channel
- 8 built-in PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports providing video and power on a single Ethernet cable
- Automatically detects compatible IP cameras in the network1
- 24/7 security-grade hard drive2
- H.264 video compression2
- Expandable high-capacity storage up to 8TB (max 2 × 4TB HDD)
- Mirror hard drive recording – secure your recordings by backing up footage to an internal hard drive at the same time as recording to the primary hard drive3
- Pentaplex operation – view, record, playback, backup & remotely control the system simultaneously
- Simultaneous playback and live view on the same screen4
- Selectable area digital zoom in live view and playback
- Dynamic click-and-drag camera channel assignment
- Flip and mirror camera view settings
- Convenient front panel button controls
- Accurate time stamps with NTP & daylight savings time
- Instant USB backup of live video from selected camera
- 2 video outputs (HDMI & VGA) to connect multiple monitors
- HDMI cable included for simple connection to HD TVs
- Keep up to date with automatic firmware upgrades5
- 3-step remote view with Lorex Cloud™6
- PC and Mac compatible7
- Free iOS and Android compatible apps with live viewing, playback, video recording, and snap shot7
- Dedicated iPad app with multi-channel live viewing and playback7
- Push notifications of motion events
- Instant email alerts with snap shot attachment
- Dual streaming to conserve bandwidth
- Continuous, scheduled and motion recording
Weatherproof 1080p HD Night Vision IP Security Camera Features:
- High definition 1080p image sensor delivers superior detail 8
- Infrared cut filter ensures accurate color representation
- Night vision range up to 130ft (40m) in ambient lighting & 80ft (24m) in total darkness 9
- 2D DNR Digital Noise Reduction for clear accurate images
- Anti-glare feature ensures clear images under strong lighting conditions
- Split glass design minimizes IR reflection
- Weatherproof for outdoor & indoor installation (IP66 Rated) 10
- Wide angle 72° field of view
- Vandal resistant design with cable pass-through bracket
- Heavy-duty durable metal housing
- Simple installation of video and power on a single cable with Power over Ethernet
- Versatile ceiling or wall mounting options
- Expand your coverage with camera Ethernet cable up to 300ft (91m) from the NVR
1. Compatible with Lorex 1080p wired PoE HD cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit lorextechnology.com/support
2. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
3. Mirror recording requires a second hard drive (not included) to be installed in the NVR. Mirrored hard drive must be as large or larger than the primary hard drive to backup all recordings. Backup begins from when the mirrored hard drive is installed and configured.
4. Instant playback feature available on one camera at a time during live view (when in quad or multiple live camera viewing mode).
5. The NVR firmware and software must be upgraded to the latest version to use the Lorex Cloud™ service. When the system is connected to the Internet, it will automatically alert you if there is a firmware upgrade available.
6. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 1Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time.
7. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support
8. Compatible with Lorex HD NVR LNR100/LNR400 series only
9. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area, and light reflection / absorption level of object.
10. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.
Reviews and Q&A
- Opens in a new window.