The next generation of security monitoring is here. With industry-leading 4K (8 megapixel) resolution, this security camera system from Lorex will bring a whole new level of detail to your security monitoring. It includes an 8-channel Fusion Series Network Video Recorder (NVR) and four 4K (8MP) IP dome security cameras. Whether you are looking to protect your home or small business, this powerful security camera system will help you secure the things that matter most.
Expand your system with the Fusion Collection
The Lorex Fusion Collection is a set of Network Video Recorders (NVRs) and Wi-Fi devices that are united by our Lorex Home App. Working together, the NVR can essentially "fuse" together Wired and Wi-Fi systems!
Network Video Recorders
Lorex Home App
For more information, please visit our Fusion Collection Guide.
Experience the 4K difference
Thanks to the camera's powerful 8MP image sensor, you'll experience the difference that 4K resolution makes when it comes to your security. 4K means there are more than 8 million pixels, and that results in sharper video and higher quality digital zooms to capture the details you need.
Equipped with a built-in microphone, this camera will provide you with listen-in audio recording.* This will provide you with an extra layer of information or evidence, such as voices, that would not be there with only the video footage itself.
*Please note, audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex assumes no liability for the use of its products that do not conform with local laws.
See in color through the night
This camera features our revolutionary Color Night Vision™ (CNV) technology, which will produce full-color video with the help of external lighting around the camera. CNV also adds a further level of detail (the color of clothes or cars, for example), and increases contrast for easier detection and recognition of people and objects.
Long-range IR night vision
In regular nighttime conditions that are too dark for CNV to render full-color images, this camera will use it's infrared LEDs to record crisp black and white video footage up to 130ft (40m) away and up to 90ft (27m) in complete darkness.
HDR improves video clarity in high-contrast lighting, revealing details in extremely bright and dark areas of the image.
Video Coding (HEVC)
HEVC compresses video file sizes without any noticable difference in quality, which will save you lots of hard drive space.
Heavy-duty aluminum exteriors add extra protection against vandalism and the elements, extending the life-cycle of the cameras.
IP cameras only need a single Cat5e ethernet cable to connect it to a compatible NVR for video, power and a stable network connection.
Weatherproof security camera
Mother Nature is no match for this security camera. Rated IP67, it can endure anything from torrential downpours to freezing snowstorms. So go ahead and place this security camera where you need it most.
Remote viewing from your mobile with Lorex Home™
This NVR is designed for use with our innovative Lorex Home™ app. Using this app, you can quickly view your security system remotely and control camera features from your smartphone. The app will also send you motion-activated push notifications straight to your phone to keep you connected to your property at all times.
Add A Sensor Kit!
The Lorex Sensor Hub also uses the Lorex Home App, allowing you to seamlessly integrate Add-On Sensors into your home security.
*Link individual sensors to another Wi-Fi camera connected to the Lorex Home App. N842, N843, N844, N862, N863, D861, D862, D871 Series recorders also support sensor linking to a wired camera through the Lorex Home App. Lorex Sensor Hub Compatibility
Smart home compatibility
Get faster access to your security system by connecting it to your other Smart Home devices. Use simple voice commands to activate camera features with Amazon Alexa™ and Google Assistant™. Use it with Chromecast or Firestick to monitor your security camera footage on a larger screen. Or download the Lorex Home app on your Apple TV* to view live video in single or multiple feeds. For more information about current smart home integrations, visit our Smart Home Guide.
*Requires Gen 4 or newer Apple TV with support for App Store
Reliable security grade hard drive with no hidden storage fees
Included in the NVR is a built-in security-grade hard drive that has been designed to meet the demands of 24/7 surveillance recording. With the possibility of increasing storage space up to 8TB, there is more than enough room to safely store all motion events that only you can access.
The NVR can program specific motion zones for heightened sensitivity (the amount of motion needed to register that movement) and threshold (how much motion is needed before creating a motion "event").
In the event that the camera is facing areas that you do not want recorded, simply activate the privacy masking option. Use the NVR to draw a square around the spot(s) you don't want the camera to record.
Find what you are looking for quickly with Lorex's Area Search. Using the NVR, select an area of interest to automatically playback any video footage showing scene changes in that area.
- Record and view video in up to 4K (8MP) Ultra HD Resolution on all channels.1
- Digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity.2
- View synchronized playback of up to 4 cameras at the same time
- Expand your security system with up to 8 IP cameras with built-in PoE ports.
- Pair your system with up to two Lorex Fusion™ compatible Wi-Fi products such as Wi-Fi cameras, doorbells, floodlights, and more.3
- Stream and record continuous video from your Wi-Fi devices on your recorder.
- Wi-Fi cameras can now record continuously, taking advantage of the hard drive storage space.
- Quickly access your live footage with simple voice commands, compatible with Amazon and Google.4
- Control your Active Deterrence cameras features with your voice (compatible with Google Assistant only).4
- Support for Smart Motion Detection - Get notifications with the Lorex Home™ App when motion is detected from a person or vehicle. Be notified when a person is not wearing mask.5
- Use Smart Search to search through recorded footage and filter events for motion detected by person, vehicle or face.6
- Max 8TB storage space with no hidden monthly cloud fees.
- Security Grade hard drive designed for advanced processing and the workload of 24/7 monitoring.
- Set up to 3 areas to keep track of items left behind or removed, such as packages or other items of value. Auto-voice messages can be activated when an event takes place.
Each N843A82 Includes:
- 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- Recording time may vary based on recording resolution and quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
- Fusion™ capabilities are limited to 2 wireless devices per system. Wireless devices require an available channel on the NVR as well as a sufficient signal strength between the device(s) and your Wi-Fi router for video streaming. For full details on Wi-Fi cameras compatibility and instructions, visit www.lorex.com/pages/fusion
- Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, and instructions visit www.lorex.com/smarthome
- Compatible with certain Lorex IP and select wireless cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
- Accessing your security system remotely requires a high-speed Internet connection. Ensure your NVR has a wired connection to a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 5Mbps is recommended for reasonable video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
- HDMI output supports 4K HD for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the NVR, as well as TV/monitor resolution.
- 4K (8MP) Ultra HD, ensuring clear and detailed footage, every time1
- See more with a wide-angle 105° field of view
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) provides improved video clarity in high-contrast lighting, revealing details in extremely bright and darks areas of the footage
- Weatherproof rated (IP67)2
- Operates in temperatures as low as -22°F (-30°C) and high as 140°F (60°C)
- Aluminum Alloy housing, designed to withstand harsh weather conditions
- Experience enhanced nighttime clarity and better video evidence with Color Night Vision™ (ambient lighting required)3
- Up to 130ft (40m) IR night vision in low light and 90ft (27m) in total darkness4
Each E841CD-E Includes:
- Compatible with select Lorex Series NVRs. For a list of compatible recorders, please visit lorex.com/compatibility
- Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
- Color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision when there is not sufficient ambient light to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
- Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor nighttime ambient lighting (up to 90ft/27m in total darkness). Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption.
- A microSD card can be inserted for independent recording. Data can be accessed through the camera using a web browser but will not upload to the NVR or to the cloud for mobile app viewing.