Get FREE standard shipping on orders over $100
The LH330 LOREX Edge2 security camera DVR is slim, yet powerful, and proudly features the Triple Touch Technology as a surveillance solution for the modern consumer.
Wireless surveillance camera system features:
- HDMI output in full 1080p – simple connection to HDTVs1
- Triple Touch Technology using a touch screen monitor2, Light touch front panel controls, smartphones / tablets
- 24x7 100% duty cycle HDD
- Pentaplex operation - View, Record, Playback, Backup & Remotely control the system simultaneously
- Recording options : Motion, schedule or continuous
- Small form factor (11.6 x 6.5 x 1.3”)
- 3 x USB 2.0 ports (mouse, touch monitor, backup, firmware upgrade)
- VESA Mount (easily mounts to the back of an LCD monitor)‡
- “Flex” IR extender for remote control (line-of-sight not required)
- Swipe-to-Switch dynamic allocation of camera location in live viewing
- Intuitive search at your finger tips with multi-channel preview second by second
- Scroll-to-Search through recorded event list with image preview
- Covert camera feature allows the DVR administrator to monitor cameras while hiding them for regular users
- Multi-language interface (21 languages supported)
- PTZ cameras supported (RS485)
- Instant Mobile Viewing on compatible Smartphones†
- Dedicated iPad™ app with multi-channel live viewing, playback, backup & setup
- Exclusive LOREX Easy Connect Internet Set-up Wizard 3
- Lorex Edge Client Software:
• PC (Microsoft Windows™ 7/Vista/XP compatible) using client software (included) & web browser.
• Mac remote client software (included)
- Free LOREX DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name Service) for advanced remote connectivity at all times
- Instant e-mail alerts with snap shot attachments and web link
- CEC energy efficient power adapter
- Energy efficient HDD
- Industry standard video inputs (BNC) and outputs (HDMI, VGA)
- ‡Easily mounts to the back of an LED or LCD monitor (requires clear access to the VESA mounting holes)
Wireless Cameras & Receivers:
- Real time (25FPS) wireless video with MPEG-4 compression @ 640x480 (VGA) resolution
- Adaptive FHSS digital wireless technology
- Built-in auto-mechanical infrared camera filter achieves accurate color reproduction in varying lighting conditions
- Simple installation. No video cable required
- Anti-glare ensures clear images under strong lighting conditionSimple installation. No video cable required 3
- Easily connects to a TV/monitor (RCA) or DVR (BNC)
- Up to 165ft (50m) indoor/500ft(152m) outdoor wireless range4
- Watch Dog features for optimized wireless signal strength
1. HDMI output 1080p (1920x1080) for high definition multi-channel live viewing only. High definition recording not supported, recording resolution is limited to a maximum of 704x480 per channel. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR.
2. Touch operation with Windows™ 7 Touch compatible touch screen monitor via USB connection.
3. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included).
† Instant Mobile Viewing on iPad™, iPhone™ , BlackBerry (supported model numbers: 9000, 9700, 9800) and Android (version 2.1). Selectable one channel live viewing. Mobile phone data plan is required (not included). Router port forwarding required. For the latest smart phone compatibility list check wwww.lorextechnology.com as new smart phone models become available in the market.
†† Easily mounts to the back of an LCD monitor with VESA standard mounting holes and an independent stand. Requires clear access to the 75 x 75, 100 x100 & 200 x 200 mm VESA mounting holes.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Technology Inc. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.
1. At full signal strength. Limit number of obstructions to ensure best performance.
2. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered area required.
3. Camera and receiver requires a wired connection to an electrical outlet (power adaptors included).
4. Maximum wireless transmission range. Actual range dependent upon building materials and other obstructions in path of wireless signal.
5. Stated IR illumination ranges are based on ideal conditions in total darkness and in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption level of object..
* Using multiple receivers in close proximity to each other may cause a slight slowdown in frame rate performance.
Reviews and Q&A
- Opens in a new window.