Keep in touch and stay connected with the LH340 Edge3 surveillance solution. First in the market with the advanced 960H recording resolution, this system bridges the gap between standard and high definition video surveillance at an affordable price.
Get connected in no time with a quick and easy internet setup wizard, and start using your smartphone, tablet, PC, or Mac to connect, view and control your entire system from anywhere in the world using the dedicated free Lorex Apps. Touch friendly, the Edge3 is Windows 8 compatible for remote monitoring giving you peace of mind at the tip of your fingers.
960H Recording Resolution
Industry leading 960H recording resolution ensures high quality live-viewing and recording that is a 34% increase over standard D1 resolution and 5x of CIF, giving a sharper, undistorted image with a truer aspect ratio that enhances surveillance.
Mirror recording function
Secure your data with the mirror recording function by simultaneously recording footage to a connected external USB hard drive (up to 2TB, not included) that could be stored in a locked location. Or use the connected external USB hard drive (max 2TB) to expand the system's recording storage space.
Digital Video recorder features
- 960H (960x480) records with 34% more resolution than D1, offering a true to life aspect ratio that provides sharper, more detailed, and non-stretched images 1
- HDMI output resolution 1080p (1920x1080) for simple connection to HDTVs 2
- TRIPLE TOUCH technology using a touch screen monitor3, light touch front panel controls, smartphones/tablets
- 24x7 100% duty cycle HDD
- Pentaplex operation - View, Record, Playback, Backup & Remotely control the system simultaneously
- Recording options : Motion, schedule or continuous
- 3 x USB 2.0 ports (mouse, touch monitor, backup, firmware upgrade)
- Mirror Hard Drive Recording - secure your recordings by backing up footage to an external hard drive at the same time as recording to the DVR hard drive 4
- Expandable storage - connect an external USB hard drive to increase recording capacity 4
- Swipe-to-Switch dynamic allocation of camera location in live viewing
- Intuitive search at your finger tips with multi-channel preview second by second
- Scroll-to-Search through recorded event list with image preview
- Covert camera feature allows the DVR administrator to monitor cameras while hiding them for regular users.
- Multi-language interface (21 languages supported)
- PTZ cameras supported (RS485)
- Small form factor (11.6 x 6.5 x 1.3")
- VESA Mount (easily mounts to the back of an LCD monitor)††
- "Flex" IR extender for remote control (line-of-sight not required)
- Instant Mobile Viewing on compatible Smartphones†
- Dedicated iPad® app with multi-channel live viewing, playback, backup & setup
- Exclusive LOREX Easy Connect Internet Set-up Wizard 5
- Lorex Edge Client Software:
- PC (Microsoft Windows™ 8 (extend your touch experience), 7, Vista, XP compatible using client software (included) & web browser.
- Mac remote client software (included)
- Free LOREX DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name Service) for advanced remote connectivity at all times
- Instant e-mail alerts with snap shot attachments and web link
- Advanced Management Software - control multiple DVRs in different geographical locations (home/business/ vacation properly) via client software & mobile Apps compliance:
- CEC energy efficient power adapter
- Energy efficient HDD
- Industry standard video inputs (BNC) and outputs (HDMI, VGA)
Additional DVR Features
- Detail you can count on day and night. HD output (HDMI) with exceptional playback quality2
- Keep in Touch with your world on your smart phone, tablet, PC or Mac. Use the most touch intuitive DVR that`s compatible with Windows 8 to connect, view and control your system
- Reliability you can depend on. Powerful performance in a compact size
- Slim yet powerful. The smallest full-featured DVR in the market
- Ease of use, end to end. Internet setup wizard, touch operation and dedicated Apps give you the peace of mind at the tip of your fingers
- Finger -tip operation. Point, Tap, scroll and swipe to control your DVR
- Scroll-to-Search. Unique event log search while viewing playback footage for an efficient review of events that happened in the course of a day
- 8 or 16 Channel DVR with pre-installed HDD
- Remote Control
- Flex IR
- Ethernet Cable
- 2 x Octopus BNC Connector (16 channel only)
- 2 screws (for key-hole style VESA mounting)
- Power Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- CD with Client Software, Auto Port Forward Wizard & Instruction Manual.
1. When used with 960H compatible cameras. DVR is backwards compatible and supports different camera inputs: standard resolution and 960H.
2. HDMI output 1080p (1920x1080) for high definition multi-channel live viewing only. High definition recording not supported, recording resolution is limited to a maximum of 960x480 per channel. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR.
3. Touch operation with Windows™ 7 compatible touch screen monitor via USB connection.
4. Hard drive mirroring and External storage expansion are selectable options. You select one or the other, but not both at the same time. The DVR supports a single external USB hard drive up to a maximum size of 2TB. The external hard drive must be self-powered to work with the system; it cannot receive power from the DVR`s USB port. Footage on the external hard drive can only be accessed using the DVR or a Windows PC. The footage cannot be accessed on a Mac.
5. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included).
† Instant Mobile Viewing on iPad®, iPhone®, BlackBerry (supported model numbers: 8900, 9000, 9700, 9800), Android (version 1.5 & above). Mobile phone data plan is required (not included). Router port forwarding required. For the latest smart phone compatibility list check www.lorextechnology.com as new smart phone models become available in the market.
†† Easily mounts to the back of an LCD monitor with VESA standard mounting holes and an independent stand. Requires clear access to the175mm x 75mm, 100mm x 100mm, and 200mm x 200mm VESA mounting holes.