The Lorex LIVE SD7 Wireless home monitoring system offers an easy plug &play video security solution for your home or small business. This system allows you to view your home on the LCD monitor or remotely from anywhere in the world on a computer or smartphone via Skype™. Have a complete digital wireless video surveillance system up and running in minutes, it's that easy! Simply mount connect the cameras to a power source, plug in the 7-inch LCD receiver and you're done!
Video will be recorded directly to an SD card (2GB SD card included) providing you with both viewing and recording in an attractive, compact, space saving design. Place it on a desk, table, mount it on a wall or even under a counter. The digital wireless technology provided by the LIVE SD7 Series ensures that the system is secure and 100% interference-free.
Other innovative features include intercom functionality for two-way communication between the LCD monitor and the camera, and advanced motion detection that is triggered by heat sources, such as people, animals, and an expandable system of up to 4 cameras. Video security has never been easier.
Model no.: LW272
Complete wireless home monitoring system.
LCD Receiver Features:
- Simple installation. No video cables required1
- 7” Digital wireless LCD monitor integrated digital video recorder, SD™ memory card included
- Multiple recording options: manual, motion or schedule2
- Time and date stamped recordings for easy retrieval
- Simulated picture frame using pre-programmed images3
- 2-Way Audio communication for Intercom usage
- View up to 4 cameras at the same time or in sequence
- Tabletop, wall or under-counter mountable monitor
- Audio/Video RCA output for connection to a TV
- USB output for connection to a PC for remote viewing
- Built-in PIR motion sensor for accurate motion detection
- Exclusive built-in infrared camera lens filter for accurate color reproduction under all lighting conditions
- Night viewing up to 40ft (12m)4
- Install cameras indoors or outdoors5
- Up to 150ft indoor / 450ft outdoor wireless range6
- SMA connector allows for the usage of higher power antennas to extend wireless range (antennas sold separately)
Record Video & Audio.
Record video clips to the included SD card using three recording modes: manual, motion, or schedule.
Connect the monitor to a computer to view from anywhere in the world using Skype™*
See, Hear, Talk.
An extra pair of eyes and ears to help you manage your busy life.
Simple & Quick Setup.
An easy to setup, easy to use all-in-one video and audio security solution to monitor your home or small business.
Private and Secure.
Monitor with confidence knowing the digital signal is secure, private, and can’t be picked up by neighbours.
Wireless home monitoring system includes:
- 1 x 7” LCD monitor with built-in recorder
- 2 x Indoor/outdoor cameras
- 3 x Power adapters
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Audio/video cable (RCA)
- 1 x 2GB SD memory card
- 1 x Remote control
- 1 x Monitor stand & mounting bracket
- 1 x CD
1. Cameras require a local power outlet.
2. Local viewing up to 4 cameras simultaneously. Local recording and playback of one camera at a time.
3. Five preloaded scenery images enable digital picture frame simulation when no motion is detected by the camera. When motion is detected, image changes to the camera detecting motion. No ability to upload your own pictures.
4. Stated IR Illumination range is based on ideal conditions. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption level of object.
5. Weather resistant. Not intended for direct exposure to rain or snow. For outdoor applications install under shelter protected from the elements.
6. Based on line of sight. Actual range will vary depending on obstructions.
* Remote connection requires driver installation on home PC/Mac (CD included), a wired USB connection between the monitor and PC/Mac (USB cable included) and a high speed internet connection. PC/Mac must be turned ON and Skype™ application must be running. Remote viewing is limited to a single camera and is not selectable remotely.