The LBCHD2050 1080p High definition LBCHD2050PK4B cameras have dual outputs using high-grade RG59 coaxial cable so you can connect to a HD-SDI DVR and to a TV or monitor for simultaneous High Definition viewing. With an Infrared Cut Filter ensuring true and accurate color reproduction and Digital Noise Reduction providing clear night vision and improving recording efficiency, you can truly see the HD difference with the LBCHD2050PK4B camera. Ideal for small businesses and home monitoring.
Model no.: LBCHD2050PK4B
HD security camera features:
- 1080p (1920 x 1080) 2 Megapixel CMOS Image Sensor
- Megapixel 4mm lens for superior detail and wide angle viewing (79° FOV)
- Automatic Infrared Filter ensures true & accurate color in all lighting conditions
- Smart IR technology with auto light compensation prevents washout effect
- Lorex ClearNight imaging ensures clear night vision and improves recording efficiency using Digital Noise Reduction technology
- Split glass design minimizes IR reflection
- Anti-glare feature ensures clear images under strong lighting conditions
- Night Vision up to 80ft away in total darkness and up to 140ft away in typical night time ambient lighting 1
- Dual BNC (HD-SDI & Composite) video outputs for simultaneous HD and standard resolution video streaming
- Vandal-resistant design: Cable pass-through wall-mount bracket protects connection cables 2
- 100 FT RG59 high-grade Siamese (video & power) coaxial cable for flexible installation 3
- 4 x Weatherproof HD-SDI IR High Definition security camera
- 4 x Mounting Screws
- 4 x Allen Keys
- 4 x 100ft RG59 BNC/Power Extension Cable
- 1 x 4-in 1 Power Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
1. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in total darkness and in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection / absorption level of object.
2. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
3. Use the included extension cables, or visit www.lorextechnology.com for compatible RG59 extension cables. Regular BNC extension cables are not compatible with this camera. In order to maintain high definition video quality, extending the existing 100ft RG59 Coaxial cable is NOT acceptable. For longer cables runs, use a single cable up to 300ft.