Get FREE shipping on orders over $100
With the CVC7715 see it all in 960H resolution. 960H gives you 34% more detail than standard D1 and 500% over CIF. The result is a sharper, non-distorted image with a true-to-life aspect ratio. 2 high powered ProLux IR LED's provide longer night vision range, have a long lifespan, and illuminate the entire viewing area. Close-up recognition at night with auto light compensation prevents any wash-out effect. The unit is completely weatherproof. With night vision up 130ft, experience clear, reliable surveillance day or night. Comes with a robust vandal resistant housing and cable pass through bracket.
Model no.: CVC7715
Security camera features
- 700TVL Resolution using an advanced new 960H optimized Image Sensor 1
- 960H (960x480) image sensor delivers up to 34% more resolution than D1 and 5x more than CIF, providing a true-to-life non-stretched aspect ratio provides sharper, more detailed images
- Day/Night mode: Picture automatically switches to B&W delivering better clarity in low light conditions
- 2 ProLux IR LED's provide longer night vision range, longer lifespan, and illuminate scene more evenly
- ClearNight Imaging for enhanced low light performance improving recording efficiency up to 30%
- Night Vision up to 130ft away (40m) in ambient lighting conditions and up to 90ft (28m) away in total darkness 2
- Split glass design minimizes IR reflection
- 3.6mm wide-angle lens captures a 80° diagonal field of view
- Weatherproof rated housing for indoors & outdoor application (IP66) 3
- Robust vandal resistant housing with cable pass through bracket
- Smart IR close-up recognition at night with auto light compensation prevents any wash-out effect
- 60ft BNC/Power extension cable included per cameras
- Energy-efficient CEC (California Energy Commission) compliant power adapter included
1. When connected to a 960H capable DVR
2. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night timeambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity dependson installation location, viewing area and light reflection / absorption level of object.
3. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.* If light level is too low, camera will switch over to B/W for increased light sensitivity.