Get FREE standard shipping on orders over $100
Experience the gold standard in analog surveillance video that is second only to being there yourself. This HD DVR records video in real-time at 1080p HD on all 8 channels. Including 4 or 8 fully-loaded megapixel security cameras, this system uses standard BNC cabling to transmit stunning HD images for a surveillance experience like no other. Maintain vigilance with best-in-class image quality and view your world with new eyes.
Introducing Lorex Cloud, our innovative hassle-free cloud connection service. Say goodbye to IP & router port forwarding issues - you can quickly and easily connect to your security system using a smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac. Lorex Cloud will have you viewing your system remotely within minutes on your iOS® or Android™ device. Simply download the free App, scan the QR code and start viewing your world securely online! Stay abreast of important developments with push notifications for motion events, and instant email alerts with snapshot attachments.
The HD DVR is bundled with 1080p wired HD bullet cameras that provide superb surveillance footage both day and night. The cameras are ideal for indoor and outdoor applications, with a fully weatherproof, polycarbonate housing that stands up against intruders and the elements. See it all, day and night, with best-in-class low light clarity, close up recognition in the dark with Smart IR, and an impressive night vision range of up to 130ft (40m).
For those who already own a wired security system, upgrading to HD surveillance has never been easier - simply swap out your old BNC cameras for new 1080p wired HD cameras that use the same cabling. Extend the video signal up to 800ft (242m) with a single run of RG59 coaxial cable for flexible installation.
Connect the HD DVR to a TV or LCD monitor with industry standard HDMI and VGA inputs. The intuitive interface with simple menus and icons allow for easy & efficient security DVR programming. Other advanced features of the HD DVR include click-and-drag digital zoom in live view and playback, dynamic drag & drop camera assignment, and PTZ control through coaxial cabling.
Digital Video Recorder features:
- True 1080p recording on all cameras 1
- 24/7 security-grade hard drive
- Continuous, scheduled and motion recording
- H.264 video compression 2
- HDMI cable included for simple connection to HD TVs
- PTZ cameras supported, remote control through App 1
- Accurate time stamps with NTP & daylight savings time
- Click and drag digital zoom in live view and playback
- 2 video outputs (HDMI & VGA) to connect multiple monitors
- Instant USB backup of live video from selected camera
- Automatic firmware upgrade
- 3-Step remote view with Lorex Cloud 3
- PC and Mac compatible 4
- Free iOS and Android compatible apps
- Advanced apps with live viewing, playback, video recording, and snap shot
- Push notifications of motion events
- Instant email alerts with snap shot attachment
- Dual streaming to conserve bandwidth
- High definition 1080p 2.1 megapixel image sensor 5
- Crystal clear video with outstanding detail, day or night
- Infrared cut filter ensures accurate color representation
- Night vision range up to 130ft (40m) in ambient lighting& 90ft (28m) in total darkness 6
- Close up recognition in the dark with SmartIR
- Anti-glare feature ensures clear images under strong lighting conditions
- ClearNight imaging for superior low light performance, improving recording efficiency
- Split glass design minimizes IR reflection
- Weatherproof for outdoor & indoor installation (IP66 Rated) 7
- Extreme temperature performance (-22