1. 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
2. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution and quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
3. Fusion™ capabilities are limited to 2 wireless devices per system. Wireless devices require an available channel on the NVR as well as a sufficient signal between the device(s) and your Wi-Fi router for video streaming. For full details on Wi-Fi cameras compatibility and instructions, visit www.lorex.com/pages/fusion
4. Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, and instructions visit www.lorex.com/smarthome
5. Accuracy of Smart Motion Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection.
6. Compatible with certain Lorex IP and select wireless cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
The next generation of security monitoring is here. With industry-leading 4K (8 megapixel) resolution, this security camera system from Lorex will bring a whole new level of detail to your security monitoring. It includes our revolutionary 4K capable 8-channel N841 Series Network Video Recorder (NVR) and four 4K smart IP bullet security cameras. Whether you are looking to protect your home or small business, this powerful security camera system will help you secure the things that matter most.
4K NVR can support up to 8 cameras
8 × 4K smart bullet IP cameras
Maximum night vision range
Expandable up to 6TB
4K sharpness gets you the details you need
Thanks to the camera's powerful 8MP image sensor, you'll experience the difference that 4K resolution makes when it comes to your security. 4K means there are more than 8 million pixels, and that results in sharper video, realistic color representation and superior digital zoom capabilities.
Person and vehicle smart motion detection
Your cameras comes with advanced person and vehicle detection that helps identify more important objects that enter the their field of view. Thanks to this innovative feature, you will only get a push notification and image screenshot to your Lorex Home app whenever a person or vehicle is detected on your property. This effectively reduces the number of unwanted false alerts caused by moving branches or animals. Recorded motion alerts can easily be reviewed by using the Smart Search function.
See in color through the night
With Lorex's exclusive Color Night Vision™ you'll be able to see full color images in low-light conditions. CNV gives you more detailed video footage and realistic images true to their original form (such as the color of cars or clothes). It also provides increased contrast for easier detection and recognition.
Long-range IR night vision
In regular nighttime conditions that are too dark for CNV to render full-color images, this camera will use it's infrared LEDs to record crisp black and white video footage up to 130ft (40m) away and up to 90ft (27m) in complete darkness.
Capture the best images with HDR
These cameras use HDR (High Dynamic Range) technology to ensure every important detail is captured, regardless of the lighting conditions. HDR automatically adjusts the brightness in areas that are either too dark or too over-exposed to decipher details. The result is improved, highly detailed video footage that looks uniform throughout.
Weatherproof & cold climate capable
Although this camera is suitable for both indoor and outdoor installation, its IP67 weatherproof rating and aluminum casing means it can withstand pretty much anything, such as heavy snowfalls, rain or wind. It has also been tested in temperatures as low as -4°F (-20°C) and as high as 122°F (50°C), ensuring year-round monitoring no matter where you live.
Durable metal camera housing
The housing of your security cameras is built using high-grade aluminum. This ensures that it is rugged enough to last for years and years, even if it is directly exposed to intense weather conditions.
High Efficiency Video Encoding can save up to 40% storage space
The security cameras and the NVR in this bundle come equipped with HEVC (High Efficiency Video Coding), otherwise known as H.265, video compression capabilities. Thanks to this improved compression, HEVC delivers significantly better video quality with similar file sizes as H.264. This means that HEVC will keep the 4K video quality, but save you plenty of storage space and allow you to record for longer periods. It will also let you watch the highest quality security footage while you are away from your home or business without large data transfers.
PoE technology for simple plug-and-play installation
Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) technology is an all-in-one solution that cuts cost and installation time. A single cable run between your NVR and IP camera provides both power and video transmission so you don't have to install your camera near a plug.
Remote viewing from your mobile with Lorex Home™
This feature-rich system is designed for use with our innovative, hassle-free Lorex Home™ app. Using Lorex Home, you can quickly and easily view your security system remotely from your smartphone or tablet and control active deterrence features. Simply download the free app, scan the QR code on the NVR and your cameras will appear for you to monitor (or review footage). You can also program the app to send you motion-activated push notifications with screenshot attachments straight to your phone to keep you connected to your property at all times.
Smart home compatibility
Get faster access to you security system with hands-free voice control. Use simple voice commands to activate camera features with Amazon Alexa™ and Google Assistant™. Use it with Chromecast or Firestick to monitor your security camera footage on a larger screen. You can also download the Lorex Home app on your Apple TV* to view live video in single or multiple feeds, or playback recorded footage. For more information about current smart home integrations, visit our Smart Home Guide.
*Requires Gen 4 or newer Apple TV with support for App Store
Find what you are looking for quickly with Lorex's Area Search. Select an area of interest and automatically playback any video footage showing scene changes in that area. Ideal for doorways, drive ways, etc.
- Record and view video in up to 4K (8MP) Ultra HD Resolution on all cameras1
- Digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity2
- Expand your security system with up to 8 IP cameras with built-in PoE ports
- Pair your system with up to two Lorex Fusion™ compatible Wi-Fi products such as Wi-Fi cameras, Doorbells, Floodlights, and more3
- Allows for Wi-Fi cameras to record continuously
- Back up continuous video from your Wi-Fi camera(s) to the recorder
- Quickly access your live footage with simple voice commands (compatible with Alexa and Google)4
- Control your Deterrence cameras features with your voice (compatible with Google Assistant only)4
- Support for Smart Motion detection - Get notifications with the Lorex Home™ App when motion is detected from a person or vehicle5
- Use Smart Search to search through recorded footage and filter events for motion detected by a person or vehicle6
- Local built-in security-grade hard drive ensures only you can access your footage
- Max 6TB storage space with no hidden monthly cloud fees
- Heavy-duty hard drive designed for advanced processing and the workload of 24/7 monitoring
Each N841A82 Includes:
1. 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- View video in 4K (8MP) resolution1, providing the highest quality video evidence
- Wide-angle 111° field of view offers optimal coverage
- High Dynamic Range (HDR), automatically adjusts to changing light conditions to ensure consistent video quality
- Experience enhanced nighttime clarity and better video evidence with Color Night Vision™ (ambient lighting required)2
- See up to 130ft (40m) in the dark with long-range IR night vision3
- Reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms with Smart Motion detection
- Smart Motion distinguishes motion detected by either people or vehicles, limiting unnecessary alerts for things like falling leaves or animals4
- Weatherproof Rated (IP67)
- Operates in temperatures as low as -4°F ~ 122°F / -20°C ~ 50°C5
- Durable all-metal housing, designed to withstand harsh weather conditions
Each E861ABB Includes:
Reviews and Q&A
- Opens in a new window.