Get FREE standard shipping on all orders. Limited time only.
1. Wireless cameras require a wired connection to power outlet. Not intended for direct exposure to rain or snow. For outdoor applications, install under shelter protected from the elements.
2. Requires a high speed Internet connection and a wired connection to a router (not included). An upload speed of 3Mbps is recommended for optimal video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest compatibility list check www.lorextechnology.com/support as new models become available in the market.
3. Viewing and recording in 720p resolution should be limited to 2 cameras. For systems using up to 4 cameras, VGA resolution is recommended for optimal video performance. 720p resolution recordings and live view can only be viewed in HD using devices that support 720p (1280×720) or higher resolutions. Included monitor resolution is 800×480.
4. Motion recording for a single camera based on VGA (640×480) recording resolution with 40 motion events per day and 30 second recording duration per event. Maximum recording time may vary based on the number of cameras that are recording, the amount of motion in the scene, and the size of the memory card used (8GB SD card included; 64GB supported).
5. Stated IR illumination ranges are based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection / absorption.
6. Wireless cameras automatically reconnect with the receiver upon detecting low signal strength to optimize the wireless connection. Maximum wireless transmission range of 150ft (46m) indoors / 500ft (152m) outdoors. Actual range dependent upon building materials and other obstructions in the path of the wireless signal.