1. 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
2. Advanced Person/Vehicle Motion Detection can be enabled on up to 8 channels at once. General motion detection will still be available on all remaining channels.
3. Accuracy of Advanced Person and Vehicle Motion Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection.
4. Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, and instructions visit www.lorex.com/smarthome
5. Accessing your security system remotely requires a high-speed Internet connection. Ensure your NVR has a wired connection to a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 5Mbps is recommended for reasonable video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
6. Compatible with certain Lorex IP cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
7. HDMI output supports 4K HD for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the NVR, as well as TV/monitor resolution.
8. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity.
The next generation of security monitoring is here. With industry-leading 4K (8 megapixel) resolution, this security camera system from Lorex brings a whole new level of detail to your security monitoring. It includes our revolutionary 4K capable 16-channel N861 Series Network Video Recorder (NVR) and twelve 4K bullet security cameras. Whether you are looking to protect your home, small business or commercial property, this powerful security camera system will help you secure the things that matter most.
Supports up to 16 cameras
12 × 4K bullet IP cameras
Maximum night vision range
Maximum capacity 2 × 8TB hard drive
4K security cameras
The included security cameras are capable of recording stunningly detailed 4K security footage. The 8-megapixel image sensor within these security cameras can record a pixel resolution of 3840 × 2160 at 15 frames-per-second (FPS) - that's 4× the resolution of 1080p. Every security camera in this bundle also uses a wide-angle lens that provides an expansive field-of-view.
Zoom in on important details
Don't miss out on those ever-important details. The additional resolution provided by your 4K security cameras will allow you to digitally zoom in further on distant objects when analyzing footage. This is because every frame contains more pixels than you would receive with a 1080p HD security camera. So the details won't deteriorate as quickly as you zoom in further and further, which means you have a much better chance to capture the specific evidence you require.
Full-color video, even at night
With Lorex's exclusive Color Night Vision™ you'll be able to see full color images in low-light conditions. CNV gives you more detailed video footage and realistic images true to their original form (such as the color of cars or clothes). It also provides increased contrast for easier detection and recognition. The cameras also include built in infrared LED lights for crisp black and white night vision video if the conditions are too dark for Color Night Vision.
All-weather security camera
The cameras included in this security camera system are engineered to withstand all types of weather conditions. IP66 rated, they can endure torrential downpours or furious snowstorms, not to mention freezing temperatures as low as -22°F / -30°C.
140°F | 60°C
-22°F | -30°C
Full Metal Camera Housings
Built from a solid unibody metal housing, your cameras allow for durability while still maintaining a lightweight design. The aluminum body makes these camera perfect for outdoor use, protecting them from even the harshest of weather. These Lorex cameras are also strong enough to withstand large impacts unlike conventional plastic security cameras.
Remote viewing from your mobile with Lorex Home
This system is designed for use with our innovative, hassle-free Lorex Home™ app. With Lorex Home, you can quickly and easily view your security system remotely through your smartphone or tablet. You can also program the app to send you motion-activated push notifications straight to your phone to keep you connected to your property at all times. Simply download the free app, scan the QR code on the DVR and your cameras will appear for you to monitor (or review footage).
PoE technology for simple plug-and-play installation
Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) technology is an all-in-one solution that cuts cost and installation time. A single cable run between your NVR and IP camera provides both power and video transmission so you don't have to install your camera near a plug.
Reliable security grade hard drive with no hidden storage fees
Included in the NVR is a built-in, 3TB security-grade hard drive that has been designed to meet the demands of 24/7 surveillance, while also providing ample storage space for all recorded video footage. With the possibility of increasing storage space up to 16TB (2 × 8TB), there is more than enough room to safely store all motion events that only you can access.
Longer record times with HEVC compression
This security system uses the latest video compression technology to save you storage space. This technology is called HEVC, which stands for High Efficiency Video Compression (also known as H.265 or MPEG-H Part 2). HEVC can compress video up 40% more than its predecessor AVC (Advanced Video Coding) or H.264 video compression. This means that you can keep the 4K video quality without the large 4K file sizes.
Regional motion zones
There may be certain areas of your property that you want to keep an extra eye on, such as the front or back door. Using the NVR, you can program specific motion zones so that they are customized for heightened sensitivity (the amount of motion needed to register that movement) and threshold (how much motion is needed before creating a motion "event"). That way you can highlight important spots such as entranceways so that even the slightest motion will trigger the camera to start recording while other areas would require a higher level of motion in order for the camera to start recording.
In the event that the camera is facing specific areas that you absolutely do not want recorded, simply activate the privacy masking option. Use the NVR to draw a square around the spot(s) you don't want the camera to record, such as a pool or inside window, and they will be blacked-out in your video footage.
- Use Smart Search to filter motion events for reviewing footage quickly and easily
- A panic button is located on the recorder to activate all lights and sirens on your cameras6
- 2 bay hard drive with up to 2 × 8TB of storage space with no hidden monthly fees
- Local built-in security grade hard drive
- Heavy-duty hard drive designed for advanced processing and the workload of 24/7 monitoring
- Record and view video in up to 4K (8MP) Ultra HD resolution on all cameras
- View live footage in up to 15fps and digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity
- Quickly access footage and features with simple voice commands (Compatible with: Amazon Alexa)4
- View live or recorded video directly on your TV with smart home compatibility (Compatible with: Apple TV and Chromecast)4
Each N861D63B Includes:
1. 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- UltraHD 4K image sensor delivers 4x the detail of 1080p1
- 4K video recording provides ultraHD quality even when zoomed, offering clearer identification in video evidence
- IR night vision range up to 130ft (40m) in ambient lighting and 90ft (27m) in total darkness2
- ClearNight imaging for improved low light performance and improved recording efficiency
- H.265 offers significant bandwidth and video storage savings over older compression technologies, extending the amount of video stored on the hard drive
- Intelligent compression saves recording space by optimizing video performance based on available bandwidth
- Wide angle 88° field of view (horizontal)
- Ceiling / wall mountable
- Simple camera installation using a single CAT5e cable with Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- 100ft (30m) UL-compliant cable suitable for surface and in-wall installation
- Extend the camera's video and power with a single Ethernet cable up to 300ft (91m) from the recorder
- Single-screw bracket adjustment for faster installation
- Cold climate capability (-22°F / -30°C)
- Weatherproof metal housing for outdoor & indoor installation (IP66 Rated)3
Each LNB8111B Includes:
1. Compatible with the Lorex HD LNR600 Series only. For the most up-to-date list of compatible recorders, visit www.lorextechnology.com/support
2. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area, and light reflection / absorption level of object. In low light, the camera will switch to black and white.
3. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.