1. 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
2. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution and quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
3. Fusion™ capabilities are limited to 2 wireless devices per system. Wireless devices require an available channel on the NVR as well as a sufficient signal between the device(s) and your Wi-Fi router for video streaming. For full details on Wi-Fi cameras compatibility and instructions, visit www.lorex.com/pages/fusion
4. Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, and instructions visit www.lorex.com/smarthome
5. Accuracy of Smart Motion Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection.
6. Compatible with certain Lorex IP and select wireless cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
The next generation of security monitoring is here. With industry-leading 4K (8 megapixel) resolution, active deterrence, and smart motion detection, this security camera system from Lorex will bring a whole new level of security to your property. It includes our outstanding 4K, 8-channel N841 Series Network Video Recorder (NVR) and four 4K security cameras. If you are looking to protect your home or small business, this expandable security camera system will have you covered.
4K NVR can support up to 8 cameras
2 × 4K bullet and 2 × 4K dome
Maximum night vision range
Expandable up to 6TB
Wired / Wireless Fusion™
As part of the Lorex Fusion™ collection, you can pair this NVR with additional Lorex Wi-Fi products such as, Wi-Fi cameras, doorbells, and floodlights. For more information, please visit our Fusion Collection Guide and Fusion Support Page.
4K sharpness gets you the details you need
Thanks to the camera's powerful 8MP image sensor, you'll experience the difference that 4K resolution makes when it comes to your security. 4K means there are more than 8 million pixels, and that results in sharper video, realistic color representation and superior digital zoom capabilities.
Person and vehicle smart motion detection
Your E891AB cameras come with smart person and vehicle detection that helps identify more important objects that enter the camera's field of view. Thanks to this innovative feature, you will only get a push notification and image screenshot to your Lorex Home app whenever a person or vehicle is detected on your property. This effectively reduces the number of unwanted false alerts caused by moving branches or animals. All recorded motion alerts can easily be reviewed by using the Smart Search function in the Lorex Home mobile app.
Stop trespassers in their tracks with Smart Deterrence
The E891AB security cameras include two super bright LEDs, a remotely triggered siren, and two-way audio. For example, the LED lights can be customized to always be on or triggered by motion. The remote-triggered siren is also designed to stop trespassers right in their tracks. When motion is detected within the sensor range, the system sends an alert to your Lorex Home app, allowing you to remotely access the camera and set off a loud siren to deter crime.
Listen-in Audio and Two-Way Talk
The E891AB deterrence cameras also come with a built-in speaker and microphone that allows for crystal-clear audio functionality. Listen-in audio recording will add a whole new dimension to your overall security monitoring, as it can provide additional details (like a voice) should an incident occur. This camera also has a speaker that allows you to communicate with others through the camera through the Lorex Home app. *
*Audio recording is disabled by default. Audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its products that fails to conform with local laws.
4× optical zoom security camera
The two LNE8964AB security cameras include a unique zoom lens, otherwise known as a motorized varifocal lens, that enables remote customization of your viewing area (and focus). Focus on a small area in astonishing detail thanks to the 4× optical zoom or survey a larger scene for maximum coverage. These adjustments can be easily made with your Lorex NVR or through our free mobile apps.
Full-color video, even at night
All of your security cameras will use our revolutionary Color Night Vision™ (CNV) technology (with the help of some external lighting). This will produce full-color video during the night, provide a further level of detail (the color of clothes or cars, for example), and add increased contrast for easier detection and recognition of people and objects.
Long-range IR night vision
In regular nighttime conditions that are too dark for CNV to render full-color images, your cameras will use their infrared LEDs to record crisp black and white video footage so you never miss a thing.
Built for the outdoors
While every camera is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, they have been especially designed to withstand the harsh impacts of nature. They each have an IP67 rating, which means they can tolerate extreme temperatures on both ends of the spectrum. In fact, these cameras will continue to operate in temperatures ranging from -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C). They are each housed in all-metal exteriors for added protection.
122°F | 50°C
-4°F | -20°C
Remote viewing from your mobile with Lorex Home™
This feature-rich system is designed for use with our innovative, hassle-free Lorex Home™ app. Using Lorex Home, you can quickly and easily view your security system remotely from your smartphone or tablet and control smart deterrence features. Simply download the free app, scan the QR code on the NVR and your cameras will appear for you to monitor (or review footage). You can also program the app to send you motion-activated push notifications with screenshot attachments straight to your phone to keep you connected to your property at all times.
Smart home compatibility
Get faster access to you security system with hands-free voice control. Use simple voice commands to activate camera features with Amazon Alexa™ and Google Assistant™*. Use it with Chromecast or Firestick to monitor your security camera footage on a larger screen. You can also download the Lorex Home app on your Apple TV** to view live video in single or multiple feeds, or playback recorded footage. For more information about current smart home integrations, visit our Smart Home Guide.
*Please note that only the E891AB Smart Deterrence IP cameras are currently compatible with Google Assistant.
**Requires Gen 4 or newer Apple TV with support for App Store
View your system through Apple TV
Watch your Lorex system in new ways. Don't have an option of hooking up your Lorex recorder directly to your TV? No problem. Simply make sure your Lorex recorder is on the same network as your Apple TV* (Gen 4 or newer) and watch your Lorex recorder on your TV through the Lorex Home Apple TV App.
PoE plug-and-play installation
This 4K security camera system will be up and running in no time thanks to Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) technology. All that is required to connect each of your security cameras to your NVR is a single Cat5e ethernet cable run. This cable provides both power and video transmission up to 300 feet / 91m.
This NVR brings your security camera system to the next level with an easy-to-use panic button located on the front of the recorder. By pressing and holding this button you can activate all lights and sirens on your compatible Smart Deterrence cameras at one time to deter potential intruders.
HEVC / H.265 compression
Keep the 4K footage without the 4K file sizes thanks to this camera's cutting-edge HEVC compression technology. HEVC stands for High Efficiency Video Compression (also known as H.265 or MPEG-H Part 2), and is used by the camera to compress video file sizes without any noticable difference in quality. Please note that an NVR capable of receiving this type of compression is necessary to utilize this feature.
Reliable security-grade hard drive preinstalled
A 2TB security grade hard drive (expandable up to 6TB) comes preinstalled within this NVR. Designed to meet the high workload demands of continuous security monitoring, this heavy-duty hard drive can reliably record weeks (even months) of footage without taking a break. All recorded footage is then safely stored on the hard drive where only you can access it, so there are no surprise fees or monthly cloud subscriptions.
- Record and view video in up to 4K (8MP) Ultra HD Resolution on all cameras1
- Digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity2
- Expand your security system with up to 8 IP cameras with built-in PoE ports
- Pair your system with up to two Lorex Fusion™ compatible Wi-Fi products such as Wi-Fi cameras, Doorbells, Floodlights, and more3
- Allows for Wi-Fi cameras to record continuously
- Back up continuous video from your Wi-Fi camera(s) to the recorder
- Quickly access your live footage with simple voice commands (compatible with Alexa and Google)4
- Control your Deterrence cameras features with your voice (compatible with Google Assistant only)4
- Support for Smart Motion detection - Get notifications with the Lorex Home™ App when motion is detected from a person or vehicle5
- Use Smart Search to search through recorded footage and filter events for motion detected by a person or vehicle6
- Local built-in security-grade hard drive ensures only you can access your footage
- Max 6TB storage space with no hidden monthly cloud fees
- Heavy-duty hard drive designed for advanced processing and the workload of 24/7 monitoring
Each N841A82 Includes:
1. 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- View video in 4K (8MP) resolution, providing the highest quality video evidence
- Wide-angle 111° field of view offers optimal coverage
- Color Night Vision™1 and up to 150ft (45m) IR night vision range2
- High Dynamic Range (HDR), automatically adjusts to changing light conditions to ensure consistent video quality
- Reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms with Smart Motion detection
- Smart Motion distinguishes motion detected by either people or vehicles, limiting unnecessary alerts for things like falling leaves or animals
- Dual motion-activated LED warning lights
- Take intruders by surprise and alert nearby neighbours with a remote-activated siren
- Built-in mic and speaker allows you to listen and speak to visitors with 2-way talk3
- Weatherproof Rated (IP67)
- Operates in temperatures as low as -4°F (-20°C) and high as 122°F (50°C)
- Durable all-metal housing, designed to withstand harsh weather conditions
Each E891AB Includes:
1. Color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision when there is not sufficient ambient light to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
2. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor nighttime ambient lighting (up to 98ft/30m in total darkness). Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption.
3. Audio recording is disabled by default. Audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its product that fails to conform with local laws.
4. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered area recommended.
5. In order for Person and Vehicle detection to operate, this camera requires a connection to a compatible Lorex Network Video Recorder with smart detection technology. For a list of compatible recorders please visit: www.lorex.com/compatibility
* Cable length is dependent on product configuration. See product packaging for details.
- Ultra HD 4K image sensor delivers 4× the detail of 1080p1
- 4K video recording provides ultra HD quality even when zoomed, offering clearer identification in video evidence
- Color Night Vision™ delivers full color nighttime video for improved recognition of objects in low light conditions2
- IR night vision range up to 250ft (76m) in ambient lighting3
- ClearNight imaging for improved low light performance and improved recording efficiency
- True WDR (up to 100dB) creates more detail in high-contrast scenes
- Built-in microphone for listen-in audio4
- H.265 offers significant bandwidth and video storage savings over older compression technologies, extending the amount of video stored on the hard drive5
- Intelligent compression saves recording space by optimizing video performance based on available bandwidth
- Remote zoom & focus, 2.7-12mm motorized varifocal AI lens, 102-39
Reviews and Q&A
- Opens in a new window.