1. 8MP IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
2. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 3.5Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support
3. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
4. Compatible with Lorex PoE HD IP cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support
5. Mirror recording requires a second hard drive (not included) to be installed in the NVR. Mirrored hard drive must be as large or larger than the primary hard drive to backup all recordings. Backup begins from when the mirrored hard drive is installed and configured.
6. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity. Firmware updates are pushed to the NVR automatically over the Internet (available at www.lorextechnology.com). Always update to the latest software after upgrading the NVR firmware.
The HDIP1677AW is a security system powerhouse. It features our NR900 Series Network Video Recorder (NVR) that supports up to 4K (8 megapixel) recording on all 16 channels and features an ample 3 terabyte hard drive. The HDIP1677AW also features a unique array of security cameras, starting with the HD 1080p LNZ3522B micro dome pan-tilt for monitoring that ensures vast area coverage. It also features seven LNB4421 cameras that are capable of capturing 2K resolution surveillance footage and use our revolutionary Color Night Vision™ technology. With a battalion of security cameras like this, is it any wonder this security system is the perfect choice for protecting a large property?
High quality 2K recording resolution
This security camera system includes a mix of 1080p HD and 2K resolution security cameras. Faces are clearer thanks to these high resolutions. Each of these cameras also utilize wide angle lenses for extensive security coverage from every camera.
The next generation of monitoring with 2K resolution
Your seven bullet cameras are capable of recording a 2K resolution of 2688 × 1520. That is double the resolution of 1080p (1920 × 1080). This higher resolution will provide you with sharper details and more clarity, as well as an increased ability to zoom in on distant objects since there are simply more pixels available.
30 frames per second recording
Choose to record 2K video at 20 frames per second (FPS) or record 1080p HD video at a real-time 30 FPS rate. These high frame rates will not only provide you with exceptionally smooth on-screen movement during live views or playback, they can help you pause on the exact moment you need should you ever need to use the footage as evidence. This is because there are more frames available to choose from within each and every second.
HDR - High Dynamic Range
The HDR feature utilized by all of your security cameras works by automatically adjusting the picture's brightness levels in both dark and bright areas. This is especially important for cameras that are installed inside, but can also see outside through a window. Without HDR, the outside would be far too over-exposed to see anything. HDR technology, however, will help prevent this by lowering the brightness in that area so you can see some detail through the window.
DNR - Digital Noise Reduction
Your cameras also utilize a DNR (Digital Noise Reduction) feature that will reduce the amount of noise / grain in low-light scenes. This will not only deliver better clarity and sharpness, it will also improve the camera's motion detection and keep file sizes smaller.
Night vision in color
The darkness of night provides extra cover for intruders, making the ability to monitor your property through the night even more critical. That is why our security cameras provide first-rate night vision, and with its color night vision technology the LNB4421 is no exception. Color night vision will provide:
- Full color video, even in low-light conditions. *
- Additional identifying details (such as color of clothes or cars).
- More contrast for easier detection and recognition of people and objects.
*The full color video will typically switch to black & white IR night vision in total darkness. This ensures optimal low-light image quality (see documentation for complete details).
Full camera movement
Pan-tilt capabilities mean that the LNZ3522B camera can help cover large areas, while maintaining a low profile. Cameras with this ability can shift their point of view in virtually any direction thanks to:
- Full 360° pan rotation.
- 100° per second panning speed.
- 25 programmable preset positions for quick movement and retrieval of footage.
- Remote pan-tilt adjustment via NVR, smartphone, or tablet.
Security cameras that listen
This security system is about more than just video surveillance. With seven LNZ3522B security cameras you will access a whole new dimension of security monitoring. Each of these cameras feature a built-in microphone that gives you the ability to simultaneously record what is happening on each channel.* Should an intrusion or event occur, audio capability might provide critical information that video-only cameras cannot. Listen-in audio can help in many ways:
- Catch additional information (such as voices or loud crashes).**
- Expand coverage beyond the cameras field of view.
- Assist in the interpretation of events (even if they occur of-screen).
** Please note, audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Corporation assumes no liability for use of its products that does not conform with local laws.
Pint-sized security cameras
The LNZ3522B is the perfect security camera for keeping your security system inconspicuous. Each camera measures just 5 inches in diameter and is around 2 inches tall. Don't be fooled by their subtle size, however - good things come in small packages and the LNZ3522B has everything (and more) to help keep your property safe.
Compact security camera wall mounts included
The LNZ3522B pan-tilt camera does not have to be attached to a ceiling. Each camera comes with a solid aluminum wall mount that is designed to withstand all types of weather and protects the camera cables from being cut.
Free remote viewing with Lorex Cloud
Stay connected to your property at all times with a smart phone, tablet or computer and our free Lorex Cloud™ app. This powerful app allows you to consolidate your entire system into the palm of your hands. With this app you can:
- Watch live camera feeds or playback.
- View easy-to-read motion activity timelines.
- Get instant push notifications or emails for motion triggered events.
- Remotely control the field of view of the pan-tilt cameras.
Digital IP security system with PoE
Installation is easy with a digital IP security system like the HDIP1677AW. Each security camera uses a single cable connection for both power and video, thanks to power-over-ethernet (PoE) technology. Simply click the included Cat5e cable into the back of the camera, and connect it to the back of the NVR and your system will be up and running. A PoE camera system has numerous benefits:
- Provides power to the camera.
- Transmits video and audio.
- Permits remote control of the pan-tilt functions of the LNZ3522B.
- Expands coverage up to 300' from the NVR.
- Connects to PoE switches if more distance is needed.
Fully weatherproof security cameras safe for the outdoors
All fourteen cameras in this system are designed for either indoor or outdoor use. Each comes with an IP66 weatherproof rating. This means that they can stand up to the elements. Your LNB4421 bullet security camera can even handle extreme weather as low as -22°F / -30°C.
140°F | 60°C
-22°F | -30°C
140°F | 60°C
-4°F | -20°C
Full Metal Camera Housings
Built from a solid unibody metal housing, the LNB4421 and LNZ3522B allow for durability while still maintaining a lightweight design. Their corrosion-resistant aluminum bodies protect them from harsh weather conditions and large impacts.
Store footage to the pre-installed security grade hard drive
The NR900 Series NVR comes with a huge 3 terabyte security grade hard drive. A hard drive this size can save weeks (if not months) of recorded security footage. Security grade hard drives, like this one can:
- Be in constant 24/7 operation.
- Continue to record while you watch playback.
- Work with additional hard drive (not included) for mirror hard drive recording (see documentation for details).
HEVC keeps files size to a minimum
The LNB4421 security cameras come equipped with HEVC (High Effeciency Video Coding) or H.265 compression technology. This cutting-edge compression ability allows you to keep the 2K video quality with files sizes comparable to 1080p footage using H.264 compression. It will also let you watch the highest quality security footage remotely without large data transfers.
Pre-recording for motion events
Use the NVR to select your desired recording method on a camera to camera basis. You can choose to record continuously, during scheduled times, or when motion is detected. There is no need to worry about missing those first vital moments if you select motion recording, however. This NVR includes a pre-recording function that goes back to record the five seconds before the motion was even detected.
Automatic NVR firmware updates
The NR900 Series NVR has been engineered to automatically update its firmware to the latest available version without you having to push a button. Just make sure it is connected to the internet and you will receive automatic software updates and security patches free of charge. This ensures that your NVR is always up-to-date and protected from any new vulnerabilities.
- Real-time recording up to 8MP on all channels - 4× the detail of 1080p
- Supports industry-leading 4K recording 1
- 8/16 built in PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports providing video and power over a single Ethernet cable
- Lorex Cloud™ apps for live viewing, playback, video recording & snapshots (iPhone® / iPad® / Android™) 2
- PC and Mac compatible - Lorex Cloud™ video management software gives you complete control over your security systemfrom anywhere 2
- 24/7 security-grade pre-installed hard drive 3
- Expandable high capacity storage up to 16TB (2×8TB HDD)
- Automatically detects compatible IP cameras in the network 4
- 4K video output - view multiple HD channels at once in full resolution on a 4K TV
- H.265 / H.264 video compression offers reduced file size and improved network performance for remote viewing 3
- Mirror hard drive recording - secure your recordings by backing up footage to an internal hard drive at the same time asrecording to the primary hard drive 5
- Pentaplex Operation - view, record, playback, back up & remotely control the system simultaneously
- Click-and-drag digital zoom in live view and playback
- Convenient front panel button controls
- Accurate time stamps with NTP & daylight savings time
- Instant backup of live video to a USB flash drive
- Automatic firmware upgrade over the Internet ensures your system is secure and up-to-date 6
- Push notifications of motion events
- Instant email alerts with snapshot attachment
- Multi-streaming to conserve bandwidth
- Continuous, scheduled, and motion recording
- Dual video outputs (HDMI and VGA) to connect multiple monitors
- HDMI cable included for simple connection to HD amp; 4K TVs
Each NR9163 Includes:
1. 8MP IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- High definition 4mp image sensor delivers double the detail of 1080p1
- 4mp Super HD video recording provides superior quality for reviewing fine details in heightened resolution
- Color Night Vision™ provides full color images at night, letting you identify objects and people more accurately than in black & white2
- IR night vision range up to 150ft (40m) in ambient lighting and 90ft (27m) in total darkness3
- ClearNight imaging for improved low light performance and improved recording efficiency
- H.265 offers significant bandwidth and video storage savings over older compression technologies, extending the amount of video stored on the hard drive4
- True High Dynamic Range (HDR) improves image clarity in high-contrast lighting, revealing details in extremely bright and dark areas of the image
- Intelligent compression saves recording space by optimizing video performance based on available bandwidth
- Wide angle 90
Reviews and Q&A
- Opens in a new window.