1. 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
2. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution and quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
3. Fusion™ capabilities are limited to 2 wireless devices per system. Wireless devices require an available channel on the NVR as well as a sufficient signal between the device(s) and your Wi-Fi router for video streaming. For full details on Wi-Fi cameras compatibility and instructions, visit www.lorex.com/pages/fusion
4. Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, and instructions visit www.lorex.com/smarthome
5. Accuracy of Smart Motion Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection.
6. Compatible with certain Lorex IP and select wireless cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
This four-camera bundle from Lorex is perfect for small business and home monitoring. This bundle comes with four cameras and a powerful eight-channel N841 Series Network Video Recorder (NVR). These cameras feature 4K Ultra HD video recording, long range infrared and Color Night Vision, extreme weather performance, audio recording, and motorized varifocal lenses. These features, plus four open channels on the NVR, make this an incredibly versatile security system perfect for any home or small business.
Wired / Wireless Fusion™
As part of the Lorex Fusion™ collection, you can pair this NVR with additional Lorex Wi-Fi products such as, Wi-Fi cameras, doorbells, and floodlights. For more information, please visit our Fusion Collection Guide and Fusion Support Page.
Capture the details you need with 4K resolution
All cameras in this bundle use an 8.51-megapixel (MP) image sensor which makes the cameras capable of producing 4K Ultra HD video. With this sensor, you can capture critical details which can be useful for possible investigations, including distinct facial characteristics.
4× better than 1080p
These cameras are four times more powerful than your neighbor's 1080p cameras. The difference is vast, as these cameras sport an enormous 8.3 million pixels. In video surveillance, every detail counts, and the four dome cameras will not disappoint. They can give you a good amount of confidence to zoom further into the footage than the 1080p camera may otherwise be incapable of doing. With four 4K dome cameras at your disposal, there is no hiding from your view. You can basically capture all details, including facial features, night and day.
4× optical zoom security camera
The cameras in this bundle are equipped with motorized varifocal lenses that allow you to remotely customize your field of view and focus. With four times optical zoom capabilities, your cameras give you the power to zoom in on specific areas of your property without losing critical details. All adjustments can be done with your NVR or through the Lorex Cloud app.
Expanded coverage with built in microphone
Each camera in this bundle has a built-in microphone for audio recording. This feature can provide you with more information (such as voices) should an incident ever occur. It will also help provide more insight into key events, even if they occur off-screen.
* Please note, audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Corporation assumes no liability for the use of its products that do not conform with local laws.
Say goodbye to grainy nighttime video for good. Nocturnal security cameras are equipped with powerful LED bulbs that emit infrared light in the camera's field of view. Invisible to the naked eye, but not to the camera, this infrared lighting will allow your security camera to see in complete darkness.
For an added level of nighttime protection, Nocturnal security cameras can also capture color footage, thanks to our state-of-the art Color Night Vision (CNV) technology. CNV brings extra details to light, such as the color of a car, a person's clothes, and also provides better contrast for enhanced detection.
Enhanced security monitoring with HDR
Each of the cameras in this bundle use the latest High Dynamic Range (HDR) technology. High Dynamic Range technology is capable of finding the sweetest spot between the brightest and darkest points of an image to deliver high-quality footage. This results in optimized, highly-detailed security video in all sections of the frame.
Increased clarity in low-light settings
Another technology these white Nocturnals are equipped with is called 3D-DNR (digital noise reduction). As the name suggests, this technology is responsible for removing noise in low-light footage, as well as noise caused by motion blur. With 3D-DNR, the footage you get is crisp and clear, no matter what the circumstances.
All-weather security camera
These white Nocturnals are designed to survive even in the most inhospitable environment. With a rating of IP67, these cameras are meant for outdoor use.
- Record and view video in up to 4K (8MP) Ultra HD Resolution on all cameras1
- Digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity2
- Expand your security system with up to 8 IP cameras with built-in PoE ports
- Pair your system with up to two Lorex Fusion™ compatible Wi-Fi products such as Wi-Fi cameras, Doorbells, Floodlights, and more3
- Allows for Wi-Fi cameras to record continuously
- Back up continuous video from your Wi-Fi camera(s) to the recorder
- Quickly access your live footage with simple voice commands (compatible with Alexa and Google)4
- Control your Deterrence cameras features with your voice (compatible with Google Assistant only)4
- Support for Smart Motion detection - Get notifications with the Lorex Home™ App when motion is detected from a person or vehicle5
- Use Smart Search to search through recorded footage and filter events for motion detected by a person or vehicle6
- Local built-in security-grade hard drive ensures only you can access your footage
- Max 6TB storage space with no hidden monthly cloud fees
- Heavy-duty hard drive designed for advanced processing and the workload of 24/7 monitoring
Each N841A82 Includes:
1. 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- Ultra HD 4K image sensor delivers 4× the detail of 1080p1
- 4K video recording provides ultra HD quality even when zoomed, offering clearer identification in video evidence
- Color Night Vision™ delivers full color nighttime video for improved recognition of objects in low light conditions2
- IR night vision range up to 250ft (76m) in ambient lighting3
- ClearNight imaging for improved low light performance and improved recording efficiency
- True WDR (up to 100dB) creates more detail in high-contrast scenes
- Built-in microphone for listen-in audio4
- H.265 offers significant bandwidth and video storage savings over older compression technologies, extending the amount of video stored on the hard drive5
- Intelligent compression saves recording space by optimizing video performance based on available bandwidth
- Remote zoom & focus, 2.7-12mm motorized varifocal AI lens, 102-39
Reviews and Q&A
- Opens in a new window.