1. 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
2. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution and quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
3. Fusion™ capabilities are limited to 2 wireless devices per system. Wireless devices require an available channel on the NVR as well as a sufficient signal between the device(s) and your Wi-Fi router for video streaming. For full details on Wi-Fi cameras compatibility and instructions, visit www.lorex.com/pages/fusion
4. Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, and instructions visit www.lorex.com/smarthome
5. Accuracy of Smart Motion Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection.
6. Compatible with certain Lorex IP and select wireless cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
Know that your property is protected while you're there and while you're away thanks to this Nocturnal security camera system from Lorex. This system combines eight powerful Nocturnal security cameras and a powerful eight channel N841 Series Network Video Recorder (NVR). Along with 4K recording resolution, the longest night vision ranges available, and extreme weather performance, these dome security cameras include a built-in microphone for listen-in audio capabilities and a motorized zoom lens that allows you to adjust the camera's field of view to suit your monitoring needs. These features make this system an incredibly versatile security solution perfect for any home or small business.
4K NVR can support up to 8 cameras
8 × 4K dome cameras
Maximum night vision range
Expandable up to 6TB
Capture the details you need with 4K resolution
These security cameras use an 8.51 MP image sensor. This sensor is capable of producing exceptionally sharp 4K video that will give you the best chance to capture distinct details, such as facial features.
4× better than 1080p
The difference between a 1080p security camera and a 4K security camera is quite large. A 1080p security camera, for example, records at a pixel ratio of 1920 x 1080 - a total of 2,073,600 pixels. A 4K security camera, on the other hand, records at a pixel ratio 3840 x 2160 - a total of 8,294,400 pixels. That's an additional 6,220,800 pixels! Ultimately, this higher pixel count results in a much higher quality of video, with sharp definitive lines that distinctly outline every object and feature. It also allows for better digital zooms when you need to zoom into your footage. So specific details will remain legible for longer and give you a better chance of capturing the details you need.
Expanded coverage with built in microphone
The cameras included in this system are capable of recording audio thanks to their built-in microphone. Audio monitoring can provide you with more information (such as voices) and can even help provide more insight into key events, even if they occur off-screen.
* Please note, audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Corporation assumes no liability for the use of its products that do not conform with local laws.
4× optical zoom security camera
These security cameras come with a unique zoom lens. Otherwise known as a motorized varifocal lens, this type of lens enables remote customization of your field of view (and focus). This means that you can either focus on a small area in astonishing detail thanks to the 4× optical zoom or survey a larger scene for maximum coverage. These adjustments can be easily made with your NVR or through our free mobile apps.
Say goodbye to grainy nighttime video for good. Nocturnal security cameras are equipped with powerful LED bulbs that emit infrared light in the camera's field of view. Invisible to the naked eye, but not to the camera, this infrared lighting will allow your security camera to see in complete darkness.
For an added level of nighttime protection, Nocturnal security cameras can also capture color footage, thanks to our state-of-the art Color Night Vision (CNV) technology. CNV brings extra details to light, such as the color of a car, a person's clothes, and also provides better contrast for enhanced detection.
Enhanced security monitoring with HDR
Your security cameras use an HDR (High Dynamic Range) feature that uses the difference between the brightest point and the darkest point of the video to automatically adjust the picture's brightness. This results in optimized, highly-detailed security video in all sections of the frame.
Increased clarity in low-light settings
3D-DNR (Digital Noise Reduction) technology ensures clean, accurate video with exceptional clarity and sharpness. It will also filter out digital noise caused by motion.
All-weather security camera
Feel free to install your Nocturnal security cameras outdoors. They are rated IP67, which is the highest environmental rating available.
Metal camera housing
Your security cameras are housed in high grade aluminum. This means that they can last for years and years, even if they are directly exposed to intense weather conditions.
Remote viewing from your mobile with Lorex Home
This system is designed for use with our innovative, hassle-free Lorex Home™ app. With Lorex Home, you can quickly and easily view your security system remotely through your smartphone or tablet. You can also program the app to send you motion-activated push notifications and email alerts with screenshot attachments straight to your phone to keep you connected to your property at all times. Simply download the free app, scan the QR code on the DVR and your cameras will appear for you to monitor (or review footage).
PoE technology for simple plug-and-play installation
Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) technology is an all-in-one solution that cuts cost and installation time. A single cable run between your NVR and IP camera provides both power and video transmission so you don't have to install your camera near a plug.
HEVC / H.265 compression
Both sets of cameras and the NVR included here use HEVC compression technology. HEVC stands for High Efficiency Video Compression (also known as H.265 or MPEG-H Part 2), and is used to compress video file sizes without any noticeable difference in quality. This lets you keep the 4K footage without the 4K file sizes. It will also let you watch the highest quality security footage while you are away from your home or business without large data transfers.
- Record and view video in up to 4K (8MP) Ultra HD Resolution on all cameras1
- Digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity2
- Expand your security system with up to 8 IP cameras with built-in PoE ports
- Pair your system with up to two Lorex Fusion™ compatible Wi-Fi products such as Wi-Fi cameras, Doorbells, Floodlights, and more3
- Allows for Wi-Fi cameras to record continuously
- Back up continuous video from your Wi-Fi camera(s) to the recorder
- Quickly access your live footage with simple voice commands (compatible with Alexa and Google)4
- Control your Deterrence cameras features with your voice (compatible with Google Assistant only)4
- Support for Smart Motion detection - Get notifications with the Lorex Home™ App when motion is detected from a person or vehicle5
- Use Smart Search to search through recorded footage and filter events for motion detected by a person or vehicle6
- Local built-in security-grade hard drive ensures only you can access your footage
- Max 6TB storage space with no hidden monthly cloud fees
- Heavy-duty hard drive designed for advanced processing and the workload of 24/7 monitoring
Each N841A82 Includes:
1. 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- Ultra HD 4K image sensor delivers 4
Reviews and Q&A
- Opens in a new window.