1. 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
2. Accuracy of Advanced Person and Vehicle Motion Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection.
3. Accessing your security system remotely requires a high-speed Internet connection. Ensure your NVR has a wired connection to a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 5Mbps is recommended for reasonable video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
4. Compatible with certain Lorex IP cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
5. HDMI output supports 4K HD for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the NVR, as well as TV/monitor resolution.
6. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity.
Know that your property is secure while you're there and while you're away with this Nocturnal security camera system from Lorex. This system combines thirty-two powerful Nocturnal security cameras, a powerful 32-channel N881 Series Network Video Recorder (NVR) and a 16-Channel PoE+ Switch. Along with 4K recording resolution, the longest night vision ranges available, and extreme weather performance, the bullet security cameras include motorized zoom lenses that allow you to adjust the camera's field of view to suit your monitoring needs. The dome security cameras included here also come with a built-in microphone for listen-in audio capabilities. These features make this an incredibly versatile security system perfect for any type of large property.
8MP security cameras
Generally speaking, security cameras are meant to capture important evidence should something happen on your property. That is why every Nocturnal security camera in this system contains an 8.51 MP image sensor that is capable of recording 4K resolution video. This sensor will provide you with exceptionally sharp video that will give you the best chance to capture the distinct details that you need.
The 4K difference
A 4K camera records over six million more pixels than a 1080p security camera. That's 4× the amount of pixels! With this higher pixel count, you can expect a much higher quality of video, with sharp definitive lines that distinctly outline every object and feature. Another benefit of a 4K security camera is that details will remain legible for longer as you digitally zoom in to your footage. This makes 4K resolution especially important for security purposes.
Say goodbye to grainy nighttime video for good. Nocturnal security cameras are equipped with powerful LED bulbs that emit infrared light in the camera's field of view. Invisible to the naked eye, but not to the camera, this infrared lighting will allow your security camera to see in complete darkness.
For an added level of nighttime protection, Nocturnal security cameras can also capture color footage, thanks to our state-of-the art Color Night Vision (CNV) technology. CNV brings extra details to light, such as the color of a car, a person's clothes, and also provides better contrast for enhanced detection.
Active mechanical lens filter
It is important for a security camera to replicate colors as accurately as possible. Thankfully, there is an active mechanical lens filter, or an IR cut filter, that blocks the infrared lights emitted by your cameras from entering the lens during the day. This ensures that this type of light does not discolor the video. This filter will then automatically disengage when night falls to allow the infrared light back in.
See the details you need in all lighting conditions
All of the included security cameras use an HDR (High Dynamic Range) feature that works to ensure that you can see clear details in all sections of the video, regardless of lighting conditions. This feature will automatically adjust the brightness of the video in both bright and dark areas of the video so you will always see the details you need.
Clean video with DNR
Both sets of cameras use 3D-DNR (Digital Noise Reduction) technology to filter out noise / grain from scenes with low-light. It will also do its best to remove any noise caused by motion. This will provide a cleaner, more accurate image with better clarity, sharpness, and improved motion detection. It will also reduce video file sizes as well, giving you greater disc space for storage.
Expand your security coverage with listen-in audio
The listen-in audio capability of your dome security cameras will add a further layer of security coverage.* This will provide additional details (such as voices) and help detect and interpret events (even if they occur off-screen).
* Please note, audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Corporation assumes no liability for use of its products that does not conform with local laws.
Motorized zoom lens for easy FOV customization
The bullet security cameras featured in this bundle contain a motorized varifocal lens. This lens features a 4x optical zoom and allows you to customize your viewing area and focus. Zoom all the way in to a 39
- Record and view video up to 4K (8MP) resolution1
- View live footage in up to 30fps and digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity
- 2 hard drive bays with up to 2 × 10TB of storage space
- Security grade hard drive designed for advanced processing and the workload of 24/7 recording
- Storage mirroring for continuous back-up of data from one hard drive to another
- Reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms with advanced motion detection4
- Use Smart Search to filter motion events for reviewing footage quickly and easily
- This NVR system contains a built-in 16-channel capacity
Each N881A38B NVR Includes:
1. 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- Centralized power distribution - Easy all-in-one PoE switch
- 1 Gigabit rated RJ45/SFP port for fast device/network connection
- High speed transmission of IP surveillance data
- 220W total PoE power budget (up to 30.8W per port)
- Convenient Real-time PoE usage LED indicators
Each ACCLPS263B Includes:
- Ultra HD 4K image sensor delivers 4× the detail of 1080p1
- 4K video recording provides ultra HD quality even when zoomed, offering clearer identification in video evidence
- Color Night Vision™ delivers full color nighttime video for improved recognition of objects in low light conditions2
- IR night vision range up to 250ft (76m) in ambient lighting3
- ClearNight imaging for improved low light performance and improved recording efficiency
- True WDR (up to 100dB) creates more detail in high-contrast scenes
- H.265 offers significant bandwidth and video storage savings over older compression technologies, extending the amount of video stored on the hard drive4
- Intelligent compression saves recording space by optimizing video performance based on available bandwidth
- Remote zoom & focus, 2.7-12mm motorized varifocal AI lens, 102-39
Reviews and Q&A
- Opens in a new window.