All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.
Know that your property is secure while you're there and while you're away with this Nocturnal security camera system from Lorex. This system combines twenty-four Nocturnal security cameras, a 32-channel Network Video Recorder (NVR), and a 16-Channel PoE+ Switch. Along with 4K recording resolution, Color Night Vision, and extreme weather performance, the security cameras included here come with motorized varifocal zoom lenses that allow you to adjust the camera's field of view to suit your monitoring needs. These features make this an incredibly versatile security system perfect for any type of large property.
4K Ultra HD Resolution @ 15FPS
Nocturnal cameras are equipped with an 8.51-megapixel (MP) image sensor. This powerful sensor is what makes the cameras capable of delivering crisp 4K video @15fps or 2K video in real-time 30fps.
4× Optical Zoom Security Camera
Motorized Varifocal cameras are able to zoom in and out using their 4× optical zoom lenses. Optical zooms mean that no video quality is lost when you are zoomed in, making these cameras extremely versatile.
Color Night Vision (CNV™)
With the help of some external lighting, Nocturnal security cameras can capture color footage at night, thanks to our state-of-the art Color Night Vision (CNV) technology. CNV brings extra details to light, such as the color of a car, a person's clothes, and also provides better contrast for enhanced detection.
Infrared Night Vision
For conditions too dark for Color Night Vision, Nocturnal security cameras will use their powerful LED bulbs that emit infrared light in the camera's field of view. Invisible to the naked eye, but not to the camera, this infrared lighting will allow your security camera to see in complete darkness.
All-weather security camera
IP67 rated, your security cameras can persevere through the worst types of weather - they will even continue to operate in extreme temperatures as low as -22°F (-30°C) to ensure year-round security that never stops working.
HDR improves video clarity in high-contrast lighting, revealing details in extremely bright and dark areas of the image.
Video Coding (HEVC)
HEVC compresses video file sizes without any noticable difference in quality, which will save you lots of hard drive space.
Heavy-duty aluminum exteriors add extra protection against vandalism and the elements, extending the life-cycle of the cameras.
IP cameras only need a single Cat5e ethernet cable to connect it to a compatible NVR for video, power and a stable network connection.
Lorex Cloud Mobile App
Easily access your security camera system through our Lorex Cloud™ app for your mobile devices. With this app, you can securely view your security cameras from virtually anywhere in the world, keep track of all motion activity with easy-to-read timelines, and receive push notifications for motion-triggered events.
What is the included PoE switch for?
The 32-channel NVR supports up to 32 security cameras but only has 16 built-in PoE ports on the back. This is why a PoE switch has been included in this system. By connecting this PoE switch to your system you can utilize the remaining open channels.
Reliable security grade hard drive with no hidden storage fees
Included in the NVR is 8TB security-grade hard drives that have been designed to meet the demands of 24/7 surveillance, while also providing ample storage space for all recorded video footage. With the possibility of increasing storage space up to 20TB (2 × 10TB), there is more than enough room to safely store all your footage.
The NVR can program specific motion zones for heightened sensitivity (the amount of motion needed to register that movement) and threshold (how much motion is needed before creating a motion "event").
In the event that the camera is facing areas that you do not want recorded, simply activate the privacy masking option. Use the NVR to draw a square around the spot(s) you don't want the camera to record.
Record security footage continuously, during scheduled times, or when movement is detected. Motion recordings include a pre-recording function that will go back to record the five seconds before activity is detected.
- Record and view video up to 4K (8MP) resolution1
- View live footage in up to 30fps and digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity
- 2 hard drive bays with up to 2 × 10TB of storage space
- Security grade hard drive designed for advanced processing and the workload of 24/7 recording
- Storage mirroring for continuous back-up of data from one hard drive to another
- Get Motion push notifications when motion from a person/vehicle is detected2
- Reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms with advanced motion detection4
- Use Smart Search to filter motion events for reviewing footage quickly and easily
- This NVR system contains a built-in 16-channel capacity
Each N882A63B NVR Includes:
- 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- Accuracy of Advanced Person and Vehicle Motion Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection.
- Accessing your security system remotely requires a high-speed Internet connection. Ensure your NVR has a wired connection to a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 5Mbps is recommended for reasonable video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit lorex.com/compatibility
- Compatible with certain Lorex IP cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras please visit lorex.com/compatibility
- HDMI output supports 4K HD for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the NVR, as well as TV/monitor resolution.
- Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity.
- A 2× 4TB or 1×8TB may be provided, depending on product configuration.
- Ultra HD 4K image sensor delivers 4× the detail of 1080p1
- 4K video recording provides ultra HD quality even when zoomed, offering clearer identification in video evidence
- Color Night Vision™ delivers full color nighttime video for improved recognition of objects in low light conditions2
- IR night vision range up to 250ft (76m) in ambient lighting3
- ClearNight imaging for improved low light performance and improved recording efficiency
- True WDR (up to 100dB) creates more detail in high-contrast scenes
- H.265 offers significant bandwidth and video storage savings over older compression technologies, extending the amount of video stored on the hard drive4
- Intelligent compression saves recording space by optimizing video performance based on available bandwidth
- Remote zoom & focus, 2.7-12mm motorized varifocal AI lens, 102-39°(H) field of view
- Ceiling / wall mountable
- Simple camera installation using a single CAT5e cable with Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- 100ft (30m) CAT5e cable included per camera
- Extend the camera's video and power with a single Ethernet cable up to 300ft (91m) from the recorder
- Cold climate capability (-22°F / -30°C)
- Weatherproof metal housing for outdoor & indoor installation (IP67 Rated)5
|Effective pixel area||3840(H)x2160 (V)||IR LED quantity||4pcs|
|IR LED viewing angle||2× 45°, 2 × 100°||Camera FOV (H / V / D)||H:102°~39°; V:55°~22° D:125°~42°|
|Imaging Device||4K, 1/2.5 Inch||Effective Pixels||3840(H)x2160 (V)|
|Imager Type||CMOS||Image Readout||Progressive Scan|
|Day/Night||Auto(ICR)/Color/B/W||Field of View (H)||H:102°~39°|
|IR Illumination||76m||Video Output||RJ45|
|Electronic Shutter Range||1/3(4)~1/100000s||Lens Type||Motorized|
|Lens Mount||Board-in Type||Iris Type||Fixed|
|Video Compression||H.265 / H.264 / MJPEG||Aspect Ratio||16 : 9|
|Frame rates (Maximum)||4K @ 15fps / 2K (3MP) @ 30fps||Dynamic Range||Up to 90dB|
|Optical Zoom||4×||Digital Zoom||16x|
|Camera Body Material||Aluminum Alloy||Power Input||12V DC|
|Power over Ethernet||PoE (802.3af)||Power Consumption (Max)||7.8 W|
|Storage Temperature||-30°C~+60°C||Operating Humidity||Less then 95% RH|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C~+60°C||Cold Start Temperature||-30°C|
Each LNB8973BW Includes:
- For the most up-to-date list of compatible recorders, visit lorex.com/compatibility
- Full color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision below 1 lux to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
- Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area, and light reflection / absorption level of object. In low light, the camera will switch to black and white.
- You must connect the camera to a supporting H.265 NVR to take advantage of H.265 compression. For instructions on enabling H.265 compression, visit lorextechnology.com/support
- Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.