The CVA100FTU-4PK extension cable extends and/or connects surveillance cameras with RCA, BNC, or DIN outputs to any standard DVR, TV or monitor with BNC, RCA or DIN. The 100ft cabling also extends and/or connects Lorex cameras with a 6-pin DIN output to any Lorex monitoring/recording device, enabling you to place your cameras virtually anywhere.
- Cables work on surveillance cameras with BNC, RCA or 6-PIN DIN outputs.
- If you are connecting a Lorex 6-pin DIN camera to a non 6-pin DIN device, please check camera power requirements. You may need to purchase a regulated power supply that meets the camera’s power requirements.
- These cables are not compatible with HD-SDI DVRs.
- Suitable for surface mounting only (not fire/in-wall rated).
- Please ensure you are familiar with and adhere to local building codes.
Model no.: CVA100FTU-4PK
- Extends and/or Connects Lorex or Any Other Surveillance Camera with RCA or BNC Outputs to any Monitoring or Recording Device
- Also Extends and/or Connects Any Lorex Camera with 6-pin DIN Output to any Lorex Monitoring,
- Recording or Surveillance System Enables you to place the Camera Almost Anywhere
- 4 x 100 ft. High Performance Surveillance Camera, Extension Cable (DIN Female, DIN Male)
- 4 x RCA Female to 6 PIN DIN Male Coupler (2 x RCA Audio/Video Female, 6 Pin DIN Male, 1 Power Connector Male)
- 4 x 6 PIN DIN Female to BNC Male/RCA Male Coupler ( DIN Female, BNC Male, Power Barrel Female, RCA Audio Male)
- 4 x BNC Male to RCA Male adapter
- 4 x BNC Female to RCA Male adapter