1. Real-time recording on 4/8 channels at 2K (2688×1520) & 1080p (1920×1080).
2. Compatible with Lorex PoE HD IP cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras, please visit lorextechnology.com/support
3. 4-channel NVR includes 4 built-in PoE ports. 8-channel NVR includes 8 built-in PoE ports.
4. Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
5. The NVR firmware and software must be upgraded to the latest version to use the Lorex Cloud™ service. When the system is connected to the Internet, it will automatically alert you if there is a firmware upgrade available.
6. Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 2Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 2 devices may connect to the system at the same time.
7. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorextechnology.com/support
Never miss out on important details with stunning high definition security footage. This powerful security camera system from Lorex will help you protect what matter most. Perfect for your home or business, this bundle features four bullet cameras with high definition 3 megapixel (3MP) image sensors and our eight-channel LNR110 Series NVR. Everything you need for setup is included, giving you professional-grade security without needing professional installation
HD NVR supports up to 8 cameras
6 × 3MP HD bullet cameras
Maximum night vision range
Expandable up to 4TB
2K recording - double that of 1080p
Never miss out on important details. The included bullet security cameras are capable of recording double the resolution of 1080p HD thanks to their powerful 3 megapixel (3MP) image sensors. They will provide detailed images with smooth on-screen motion that offers clear identification and exceptional detail.
Remote viewing with Lorex Cloud
Accessing your security system on the go has never been easier. Connect your LNR110 Series NVR to our free Lorex Cloud app for easy remote viewing and more. Simply download the free app, scan the QR code on your NVR and start viewing your world securely. Keep up-to-date of important developments with push notifications for motion events, and instant email alerts with snapshot attachments.
Single-cable installation per camera
Installation is quick and easy with only a single cable required for each camera. 8 Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) ports are built right into the NVR. Simply connect the ends of the included ethernet cables to the camera and the NVR and your cameras will be up and running. These UL-compliant Ethernet cables are certified for in-wall use with a durable fire resistant jacket for added confidence. Each Ethernet cable:
- Carries HD video & audio (microphone required) to the NVR
- Powers the security camera with no additional power adapters required
- Provides control over PTZ cameras (sold separately)
Motion detection & other smart monitoring
Even the most vigilant homeowners just don't have time to review hours of security footage. Our security systems come loaded with advanced features to help you monitor smarter. Motion detection comes as a standard feature, allowing you to save hard drive space by only recording scenes of movement. You can also choose to receive email alerts of motion events with snapshot attachments or push notifications sent to your smartphone or tablet.
Long-range IR night vision
Never lose sight with professional-grade night vision. The infrared (IR) LEDs on the LNB3163B bullet security cameras provide excellent clarity in the dark, allowing you to see up to 130ft / 40m away. The integrated infrared cut filter switches on and off automatically between day and night, ensuring accurate color reproduction during the day and unrivaled clarity at night.
Weatherproof security cameras
Your cameras are IP66-rated. This ensures protection against heavy wind, rain, or snow. These cameras will even hold their own in unforgiving winter temperatures to ensure year-round security monitoring. Their heavy-duty metal housings are also vandal-resistant, making them perfect for outdoor installations.
2TB security grade hard drive
Inside the sixteen-channel LNR110 Series NVR is a security grade 2TB hard drive. The type of hard-drive is specially designed for surveillance. It can be in constant use, which allows for reliable storage for weeks or even months of security footage. You can also easily customize the NVR to set your cameras to record at a lower resolution for improved recording efficiency. Recording only scenes with movement or by recording between scheduled times of the day can also extend your available hard drive space.
- High definition 2K recording
- Real-time recording at 25/30fps per channel1
- 8 built-in PoE (Power over Ethernet) ports providing video and power on a single Ethernet cable
- Automatically detects compatible IP cameras in the network2
- Expand your system with a network PoE switch, sold separately3
- 24/7 security-grade hard drive4
- Continuous, scheduled and motion recording
- Simultaneous playback and live view on the same screen
- Selectable area digital zoom in live view and playback
- Accurate time stamps with NTP & daylight savings time
- H.264 video compression4
- Instant USB backup of live video from selected camera
- 2 video outputs (HDMI & VGA) to connect multiple monitors
- HDMI cable included for simple connection to HD TVs
- Keep up to date with automatic firmware upgrades5
- 3-step remote view with Lorex Cloud™6
- PC and Mac compatible7
- Free iOS® and Android™ compatible apps with live viewing, playback, video recording, and snap shot7
- Dedicated iPad app with multi-channel live viewing and playback7
- Push notifications of motion events
- Instant email alerts with snap shot attachment
- Dual streaming to conserve bandwidth
Each LNR1182 Includes:
1. Real-time recording on 4/8 channels at 2K (2688×1520) & 1080p (1920×1080).
- High definition 3MP image sensor delivers 50% more detail than 1080p1
- Infrared cut filter ensures accurate color representation
- Night vision range up to 130ft (40m) in ambient lighting & 90ft (28m) in total darkness2
- Day/Night mode: picture automatically switches to B&W delivering better clarity in low light conditions
- ClearNight imaging for improved low light performance and improved recording efficiency
- 75° field of view (horizontal)
- Ceiling / wall mountable
- Simple camera installation using a single CAT5e cable with Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- 60ft (18m) UL-compliant cable suitable for surface and in-wall installation
- Extend the camera’s video and power with a single Ethernet cable up to 300ft (91m) from the recorder
- Single-screw bracket adjustment for faster installation
- Cold climate capability (-22°F / -30°C)
- Weatherproof for outdoor & indoor installation (IP66 Rated)3
Each LNB3163B Includes:
1. Compatible with all Lorex HD NVRs except for LNR100 / LNR200 / LNR300 Series. For the most up-to-date list of compatible recorders, visit www.lorextechnology.com/support
2. Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area, and light reflection / absorption level of object. In low light, the camera will switch to black and white.
3. Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.