1. 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
2. Accuracy of Advanced Person and Vehicle Motion Detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection.
3. Accessing your security system remotely requires a high-speed Internet connection. Ensure your NVR has a wired connection to a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 5Mbps is recommended for reasonable video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
4. Compatible with certain Lorex IP cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
5. HDMI output supports 4K HD for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the NVR, as well as TV/monitor resolution.
6. Both firmware and software must be updated to latest version to ensure remote connectivity.
This security system combines a 16-channel 4K Network Video Recorder (NVR), fourteen 4K Motorized Varifocal Nocturnal Bullet Cameras and two 2K PTZ Cameras with 12× optical zoom lenses. Perfect for any large home, business, or warehouse, this 16 camera system will provide you with high-quality around-the-clock coverage to help secure your property.
4K security monitoring
The cutting edge 8.51 MP image sensor at the core of each Nocturnal security camera is capable of recording crisp 4K video. 4K footage will ultimately provide you with the best chance to capture useable evidence should an incident ever occur.
4× optical zoom security camera
The Nocturnal security cameras use a unique zoom lens, otherwise known as a motorized varifocal lens, that enables remote customization of your viewing area (and focus). Focus on a small area in astonishing detail thanks to the 4× optical zoom or survey a larger scene for maximum coverage. These adjustments can be easily made with your Lorex NVR or through our free mobile apps.
Color Night Vision (CNV™)
With the help of some external lighting, Nocturnal security cameras can capture color footage at night, thanks to our state-of-the art Color Night Vision (CNV) technology. CNV brings extra details to light, such as the color of a car, a person's clothes, and also provides better contrast for enhanced detection.
Infrared Night Vision
For conditions too dark for Color Night Vision, Nocturnal security cameras will use their powerful LED bulbs that emit infrared light in the camera's field of view. Invisible to the naked eye, but not to the camera, this infrared lighting will allow your security camera to see in complete darkness.
Additional coverage with PTZ security cameras
This system also comes with two PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) cameras. PTZ cameras can move their lens in virtually any direction, as well as being able to zoom in on objects in the distance. This PTZ camera features full 360° panning rotation, a -15° ~ 90° tilt ability, and a 12× optical zoom lens.
All-weather security cameras
Mother Nature is no match for your security cameras. The PTZ come with an IP66 weather rating while the the Nocturnal bullets come with an IP67 weather rating. Both ratings are considered weatherproof, with IP67 offering even further protection against the elements.
140°F | 60°C
-22°F | -30°C
Nocturnal cameras use HDR to improve video clarity in high-contrast lighting, revealing details in extremely bright and dark areas of the image.
Video Coding (HEVC)
Nocturnal camera use HEVC technology to compresses video file sizes without any noticable difference in quality, which will save you lots of hard drive space.
Heavy-duty aluminum exteriors add extra protection against vandalism and the elements, extending the life-cycle of the cameras.
IP cameras only need a single Cat5e ethernet cable to connect it to a compatible NVR for video, power and a stable network connection.
Remote viewing keeps you connected
This system can be connected to our innovative Lorex Cloud™ app to watch live views (or recorded footage) of your property from your smartphone or tablet. Other cutting-edge features such as easy-to-read event timelines and custom mobile notifications for motion events make this app extremely valuable.
Reliable security-grade hard drive preinstalled
A 3TB security grade hard drive (expandable up to 2 × 10TB) comes preinstalled within this NVR. Designed to meet the high workload demands of continuous security monitoring, this heavy-duty hard drive can reliably record weeks (even months) of footage without taking a break. All recorded footage is then safely stored on the hard drive where only you can access it, so there are no surprise fees or monthly cloud subscriptions.
The NVR can program specific motion zones for heightened sensitivity (the amount of motion needed to register that movement) and threshold (how much motion is needed before creating a motion "event").
In the event that the camera is facing areas that you do not want recorded, simply activate the privacy masking option. Use the NVR to draw a square around the spot(s) you don't want the camera to record.
Record security footage continuously, during scheduled times, or when movement is detected. Motion recordings include a pre-recording function that will go back to record the five seconds before activity is detected.
- Record and view video up to 4K (8MP) resolution1
- View live footage in up to 30fps and digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity
- 2 hard drive bays with up to 2 × 10TB of storage space
- Security grade hard drive designed for advanced processing and the workload of 24/7 recording
- Storage mirroring for continuous back-up of data from one hard drive to another
- Reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms with advanced motion detection4
- Use Smart Search to filter motion events for reviewing footage quickly and easily
- This NVR system contains a built-in 16-channel capacity
Each N882A63B NVR Includes:
1. 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- Ultra HD 4K image sensor delivers 4× the detail of 1080p1
- 4K video recording provides ultra HD quality even when zoomed, offering clearer identification in video evidence
- Color Night Vision™ delivers full color nighttime video for improved recognition of objects in low light conditions2
- IR night vision range up to 250ft (76m) in ambient lighting3
- ClearNight imaging for improved low light performance and improved recording efficiency
- True WDR (up to 100dB) creates more detail in high-contrast scenes
- H.265 offers significant bandwidth and video storage savings over older compression technologies, extending the amount of video stored on the hard drive4
- Intelligent compression saves recording space by optimizing video performance based on available bandwidth
- Remote zoom & focus, 2.7-12mm motorized varifocal AI lens, 102-39°(H) field of view
- Ceiling / wall mountable
- Simple camera installation using a single CAT5e cable with Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- 100ft (30m) CAT5e cable included per camera
- Extend the camera's video and power with a single Ethernet cable up to 300ft (91m) from the recorder
- Cold climate capability (-22°F / -30°C)
- Weatherproof metal housing for outdoor & indoor installation (IP67 Rated)5
- ONVIF profiles S & T approved
|Effective pixel area||3840(H)x2160 (V)||IR LED quantity||4pcs|
|IR LED viewing angle||2× 45°, 2 × 100°||Camera FOV (H / V / D)||H:102°~39°; V:55°~22° D:125°~42°|
|Imaging Device||4K, 1/2.5 Inch||Effective Pixels||3840(H)x2160 (V)|
|Imager Type||CMOS||Image Readout||Progressive Scan|
|Day/Night||Auto(ICR)/Color/B/W||Field of View (H)||H:102°~39°|
|IR Illumination||76m||Video Output||RJ45|
|Electronic Shutter Range||1/3(4)~1/100000s||Lens Type||Motorized|
|Lens Mount||Board-in Type||Iris Type||Fixed|
|Video Compression||H.265 / H.264 / MJPEG||Aspect Ratio||16 : 9|
|Frame rates (Maximum)||4K @ 15fps / 2K (3MP) @ 30fps||Dynamic Range||Up to 90dB|
|Optical Zoom||4×||Digital Zoom||16x|
|Camera Body Material||Aluminum Alloy||Power Input||12V DC|
|Power over Ethernet||PoE (802.3af)||Power Consumption (Max)||7.8 W|
|Storage Temperature||-30°C~+60°C||Operating Humidity||Less then 95% RH|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C~+60°C||Cold Start Temperature||-30°C|
- High definition 2K resolution 4MP CMOS image sensor
- Powerful 12× optical zoom and 16× digital zoom to focus in on even the finest details
- Full 360° continuous pan rotation for complete area coverage. Fast 240° per second panning speed
- Plug-and-play setup with a single network cable for video, power and PTZ control (PoE+)
- Program preset viewing points, patterns, scan cycles and tours when connected to an NVR
- Remote control of the PTZ camera using a smartphone or tablet when connected to an NVR
- Day/Night mode: picture automatically switches to B&W / Color Night Vision delivering better clarity in low light conditions
- High definition video with outstanding detail, day or night
- Weatherproof for outdoor & indoor installation (IP66 Rated)
- Wall mount bracket & 60ft extension cable included for installation flexibility
- Ceiling / wall mountable
|Image Sensor||1/3", CMOS 4 MP|
|Video Format||NTSC / PAL|
|Effective Pixels||2592 (H) & 1520 (V)|
|Resolution||Up to 4MP|
|Range||0°~360° Pan (Endless); -15°~90° Tilt|
|Pan/Tilt Speed||Max 200°/Sec Pan; Max 120°/Sec Tilt|
|Zoom||12× Optical Zoom & 16× Digital Zoom|
|S / N Ratio||≥50dB|
|Iris||DC Auto Iris w/Hall-effect|
|Min. Illumination||0.1 Lux in Color; 0.01 Lux in Black and White|
|Lens / Lens Type||5.3mm ~ 64mm, F1.6 ~ F4.4 / Zoom Module|
|Field of View (Horizontal)||54.7°~4.54°|
|Day/Night||Auto (ICR) / Color / B/W|
|Termination||RJ45 (10Base-T/100Base-TX) / DC Jack|
|Power Requirement||PoE+ (802.3at); 12V DC (Optional)|
|Power Consumption||Max. 2.2A / 26W|
|Operating Temperature Range||-40°F ~ 158°F / -40°C ~ 70°C|
|Operating Humidity Range||<90%RH|
|Weight (Camera Alone)||6.6lbs / 3kg|
|Weight (Camera & Wall Mount)||8.6lbs / 3.9kg|
Each LNZ44P12 Includes:
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown. Images are simulated.