Get FREE standard shipping on orders over $100
Monitor your property like never before with this 4K Ultra HD security system from Lorex. This system includes our 8-channel 4K DVR with three bullet security cameras featuring 4K (8MP) HD resolution and listen-in audio. The included weatherproof cameras deliver exceptional image quality day or night, with Color Night Vision in low light conditions and long-range IR night vision in complete darkness. Everything you need for setup is included, giving you professional-grade security protection for your home or business.
4K DVR can support up to 8 cameras
3 × 4K 8MP audio security cameras
Maximum night vision
Maximum capacity 1 × 8TB hard drive
LOREX CLOUD™ ENABLED
4K Ultra HD Analog Security Camera with Listen-In Audio
Experience professional grade quality, outstanding video and reliable recording in 4K Ultra HD.Learn More
This camera is capable of recording a 4K pixel resolution of 3840 × 2160 - that's 4× the amount of pixels of 1080p. It will also allow for greater digital zooms so you can see further into the distance.
Equipped with a 87° horizontal field of view, this camera covers more than enough ground.
This bullet camera provides Color Night Vision in low light conditions, Smart IR black and white night vision up to 150ft (46m) in ambient night time conditions, and full black and white night vision up to 100ft (31m) in total darkness.
Install this durable security camera wherever you need it most - indoors or outdoors. It is manufactured to be fully weatherproof (rated IP67). So you can count on all-season security monitoring that never stops working. It also has extreme temperature performance of -22°F ~ 140°F / -30° ~ 60°C.
This camera features a built-in microphone that can provide you with more information (such as voices) should an intrusion ever occur. It will also help you to interpret events (even if they occur off-screen).
4K Ultra HD Digital Video Recorder
Record outstanding 4K video with exceptional resolution and quality on all channels.Learn More
This security DVR can handle recording 4K resolution video on all channels. Not only will this provide you with sharper detail, it will also drastically improve digital zooms while reviewing important moments.
Standard siamese BNC cabling is used to connect MPX security cameras. Extend both video and power transmission up to 300ft for an easy-to-install process that will have your surveillance system up and running in no time.
Included in the DVR is a built-in 1TB security-grade hard drive that has been designed to meet the demands of 24/7 surveillance, while also providing ample storage space for all recorded video footage. With the possibility of increasing storage space up to 8TB, there is more than enough room to safely store footage.
Remote viewing from your mobile with Lorex Cloud
Quickly and easily view your security system remotely from your smartphone or tablet using our easy-to-use Lorex Cloud™ app. Simply download the free app, scan the QR code on the DVR and your cameras will appear for you to monitor or review. You can also program the app to send you motion-activated push notifications straight to your phone to keep you connected to your property at all times.
- View in exceptional 4K (8MP) Ultra High Definition with an image sensor that delivers four times the detail of 1080p1
- Color Night Vision™ provides color images (with ambient lighting from porch or street lamps) letting you identify objects and people more accurately than in black & white2
- Night vision range up to 150ft (46m) in ambient lighting and 100ft (31m) in total darkness3
- Infrared cut filter ensures accurate color representation
- Close up recognition in the dark with SmartIR
- Large 1/2" image sensor offers very high quality nighttime video
- ClearNight imaging for improved low light performance and improved recording efficiency
- Split glass design minimizes IR reflection
- Built-in microphone for listen-in audio4
- Weatherproof for outdoor & indoor installation (IP67 Rated)5
- Extreme temperature performance (-22° ~ 140°F / -30° ~ 60°C)
- 87° horizontal field of view
- Durable metal housing
- Vandal resistant design with cable pass-through bracket
- Includes 60ft video/power cable for simple installation6
Each LBV8721AB Includes:
- 4K (8MP) Ultra HD cameras are compatible with select Lorex 4K HD DVR recorders. For a full list of compatible recorders, visit www.lorex.com/pages/compatibility
- Color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision when there is not sufficient ambient light to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
- Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor night time ambient lighting and in total darkness. Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area, and light reflection / absorption level of object. In low light, the camera will switch to black and white.
- Audio recording is disabled by default. Audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Corporation does not assume liability for any use of its products that fails to conform with local laws.
- Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered location recommended.
6. This camera should only be used with the supplied cable and power adapter, or an extension cable meeting the specifications listed in the Quick Setup Guide / Installation Guide. The use of any other power adapter or cablingwill adversely affect performance.
- True 4K Ultra HD recording on all cameras1
- 24/7 security-grade pre-installed hard drive
- Continuous, scheduled, and motion recording
- H.264+ video compression reduces data bandwidth requirements for efficient data storage, reduced network load for easy remote connectivity
- HDMI output (HDMI cable included) for simple connection to HD TVs2
- Accurate time stamps with NTP & daylight savings time
- Click and drag digital zoom in live view and playback
- 2 video outputs (HDMI & VGA) to connect multiple monitors
- Instant USB backup of live video from selected camera
- Automatic firmware upgrade over the Internet ensures your system is secure and up to date3
- Lorex Cloud™ app with 3-Step setup4 connects all your cameras and systems from any iOS or Android smartphone and tablet
- Motion push notifications and email alerts
- Dual streaming to conserve bandwidth
- Backward compatible with standard analog cameras
Each LHV51081T Includes:
- Compatible with select 4K (8MP), 2K (4MP), 1080p and 720p MPX cameras and standard analog cameras. For a full list of compatible cameras and additional information, please visit www.lorex.com/pages/compatibility
- Recording time may vary based on recording resolution & quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
- HDMI output up to 4K (8/16ch). VGA output is 1080p for all models. Up to 4K (8MP) recording resolution is limited to a maximum of 4K (8MP) per channel. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the DVR. VGA output is limited to 1080p resolution.
- Requires a high speed internet connection and a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 3.5Mbps is required for the best video performance. Up to 2 devices may connect to the system at the same time.
LHV5100 Series - 4K Ultra HD DVR
LBV8721 - 4K Ultra HD Analog Camera