- 4K (8MP) IP cameras are required to take advantage of 4K recording.
- Recording time may vary based on recording resolution and quality, lighting conditions and movement in the scene.
- Fusion™ capabilities are limited to 2 wireless devices per system. Wireless devices require an available channel on the NVR as well as a sufficient signal strength between the device(s) and your Wi-Fi router for video streaming. For full details on Wi-Fi cameras compatibility and instructions, visit www.lorex.com/pages/fusion
- Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, and instructions visit www.lorex.com/smarthome
- Compatible with certain Lorex IP and select wireless cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
- Accessing your security system remotely requires a high-speed Internet connection. Ensure your NVR has a wired connection to a router (not included). A minimum upload speed of 5Mbps is recommended for reasonable video performance. Up to 3 devices may connect to the system at the same time. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit www.lorex.com/compatibility
- HDMI output supports 4K HD for high definition multi-channel live or recorded video viewing. Image quality and resolution is dependent on the type of camera connected to the NVR, as well as TV/monitor resolution.
This NVR system takes Fusion to a whole new level with 8 Wired and 8 Wi-Fi channels. This means that, along with the included 4K Smart Deterrence Dome security cameras, this system allows you to add plenty of our Smart Home products, such as Wi-Fi Cameras, Video Doorbells, and Floodlights to perfectly tailor your security ecosystem to your property.
Day and Night
Ultra HD Resolution
At the core of this camera is an 8MP image sensor. 8MP means there are more than 8 million pixels, which results in exceptionally sharp 4K video, realistic color representation, and superior digital zoom capabilities.
Color Night Vision
Experience the best night vision on the market. This camera features our revolutionary Color Night Vision (CNV), which produces our most vivid and longest range full-color nighttime video yet.
Listen In Audio
Equipped with a built-in microphone, this camera will provide you with listen-in audio recording.* This will provide you with an extra layer of information or evidence, such as voices, that would not be there with only the video footage itself.
*Please note, audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex assumes no liability for the use of its products that do not conform with local laws.
Built for the outdoors
Mother Nature is no match for this security camera. Rated IP67, it can endure anything from torrential downpours to freezing snowstorms. So go ahead and place this security camera where you need it most.
140°F | 60°C Heat Rating
-22°F | -30°C Cold Rating
Get an added layer of security with the motion-activated LED warning lights and remote-triggered siren to deter uninvited visitors.
Motion-activated LED lights
Smart home compatibility
Get faster access to your security system by connecting it to other Smart Home devices; use simple voice commands to activate camera features with Amazon Alexa™ and Google Assistant™, use it with Chromecast or Firestick to monitor your security camera footage on a larger screen, or download the Lorex Home app on your Apple TV* to view live video in single or multiple feeds. For more information about current smart home integrations, visit our Smart Home Guide.
*Requires Gen 4 or newer Apple TV with support for App Store
Same Look - Home or Away
Enjoy a seamless monitoring experience whether you are accessing your system locally through the recorder or remotely through the app. The Recorder User Interface now uses the same look and feel as the Lorex Home app, making it easier than ever to navigate and find events as you switch platforms.
Customize Your Security With Fusion
Create a personalized Lorex Smart Home ecosystem by pairing your system with up to . This allows you to record continuous video from all Wired and Wi-Fi cameras to the NVRs hard drive. This can also provide invaluable back-up of events should a Wi-Fi camera's local storage become disabled.
Get the most out of your system by connecting wired and wireless cameras, doorbells, and sensors to your recorder.
24/7 continuous recording directly to your hard drive with expandable storage and no monthly fees.
Lorex Home App
Access all of your Lorex devices from one place, allowing for easy control and monitoring of your property.
Free Local Storage, No Monthly Fees
Local storage means no monthly fees and with the built-in 2TB hard drive, you will have ample storage, while your recordings stay safe and private.
Dimensions (WxDxH): 4.4" x 4.8" (111mm x 122mm)
Weight: 1.1lbs / 0.4kg
4K Deterrence IP Camera
Ethernet Extension Cable*
Quick Start Guide
- 4K (8MP) Ultra HD resolution1
- 108° horizontal field of view
- Color Night Vision2
- Up to 150ft (46m) IR night vision in low light condition. Up to 98ft (30m) in total darkness3
- Smart Motion Detection Plus - Face, Person and Vehicle Detection
- Face Recognition and Mask Detection technology with automatic voice prompts4
- Get notifications from your Lorex Home™ app
- Automatic warning light during person or vehicle detection
- Remote-activated siren
- Built-in microphone and speaker for 2-Way Talk5
- Enhanced 2-Way Talk with Quick Response Messages
- Safeguard - object missing or left behind
- IP67 (Indoor/Outdoor) Environmental Rating6
Dimensions (W×D×H): 12.9 x 9.6 x 2.1” (328 x 245 x 53 mm)
Weight: 2.75 lbs. / 1.26 kg (excl. HDD)
- Hard Drive LED
- Power LED
- Network LED
- USB Ports
- Info / Panic Button
- Power Port
- PoE Ports
- LAN Port
- VGA Port
- Audio In / Out
- HDMI Port
4K Fusion NVR