- Accuracy of Person detection will be influenced by multiple factors, such as the object's distance from the camera, the size of the object, and the height and angle of the camera. Night vision will also impact the accuracy of detection.
- Controlling certain features in your security system requires compatible smart devices. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, instructions visit: www.lorex.com/smarthome
- Requires a high-speed internet connection and a router (not included) for remote access. A minimum upload speed of 2 Mbps is required for the best video performance. For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit: www.lorex.com/support
- Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions (up to 33ft/10m in total darkness). Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption.
- Audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its product that fails to conform with local laws.
Create your own personal smart home security eco-system with the Lorex Smart Home Security Center (LSHSC) at its core. Designed to provide easy viewing, control, and customization of your cameras, the Lorex Smart Home Security Center is a revolutionary solution to protect what matters most. This kit includes battery-operated indoor/outdoor wire-free Smart Deterrence cameras, two 2K indoor Wi-Fi cameras, and a range extender.
2K Resolution Recording
A 4MP image sensor provides 2X the resolution as 1080p. This creates exceptionally sharp and detailed video.
The center of your home
The all-in-one LSHSC simplifies your home monitoring experience with its intuitive touch display.
Control and access all compatible Lorex devices with the intuitive 7-inch touch display.
There are several built-in features to ensure your privacy. Log in to the LSHSC quickly with the Face Unlock feature. Select privacy mode for compatible cameras to turn off streaming and recording for those private moments. You also have the option to disable the built-in microphone and cover the front camera lens.
Pair a variety of Lorex wireless devices and control them from the LSHSC to build the perfect security system for your home. Adding new devices is simple with a built-in step by step setup guide.
View all compatible devices
Use the Lorex Voice™ Assistant to access your cameras and view footage with simple voice commands. This voice assistant is hosted entirely on the LSHSC and is not connected to the internet for ultimate privacy.
The LSHSC includes a surveillance-grade class 10 64GB microSD card, upgradable to a maximum of 256GB microSD and/or a 1TB M.2 2280 SATA SSD M.
Have the coverage that you need to keep everyone and everything safe and secure.
A quick-release function for the rechargeable battery packs ensures easy charging without removing the cameras.
Have around-the-clock coverage, even in ambient lighting with Colour Night Vision. For very low light setting, IR Night vision activates.
IP65 Weather resistant rating for indoor or outdoor application.
The built-in microphone and speaker allows you to use your smartphone to communicate to anyone at the other end of the camera.
Stop events before they happen with a motion-activated LED warning light and a remotely triggered siren. When a motion alert is sent to your phone, you can turn on the siren to deter unwanted guests from your property.
Know the moment a person is detected on your property with notification alerts sent directly to your smartphone.
HEVC (also known as H.265) encoding technology efficiently compresses file sizes up to 50% more than files using the previous encoding technology (H.264), without any noticeable degradation in quality.
Flexible and lightweight
The compact, lightweight design and magnetic base promise flexibility in placement, while the included mounting kit allows for ceiling or wall installation.
A 4MP image sensor provides 2× the resolution as 1080p. This creates exceptionally sharp and detailed video.
Avoid false alerts and unnecessary notifications with person detection, which is designed to recognize when a person enters the camera's field of view.
Use the 2-Way Talk via the Lorex Home app to talk and listen to the person on the other end of the camera.
Keep your footage private and secure with the built-in storage on both the camera and the LSHSC.
When light is limited, the camera will automatically switch to infrared night vision so you won't miss a thing.
Extend the range of your cameras
Use the included Range Extender with your LSHSC to amplify the wireless signal to all connected devices. This will create a stronger link to distant cameras or doorbells and increase their performance to help maintain a constant connection.
Smart home compatibility
Get faster access to you security system with hands-free voice control. Use simple voice commands to activate camera features with Amazon Alexa™ and Google Assistant™. Use it with Chromecast or Firestick to monitor your security camera footage on a larger screen. For more information about current smart home integrations, visit our Smart Home Guide.
Stay connected on-the-go with the Lorex Home™ app
Your Lorex devices will always be within reach with help from the Lorex Home App. This versatile app allows you to remotely access your Lorex cameras so you can easily view live videos, customize your system settings, playback recorded motion events and more.
Use the app to communicate through the camera to whoever is on the other side.
Timelines & Filters
All events will be compiled into a chronological timeline to save time while reviewing footage.
Lorex Home allows you to easily stop recording with the new Privacy Mode feature.
Receive instant alerts directly to your smartphone whenever a person is detected on your property.
The app lets you configure your camera settings from the palm of your hands.
|Screen Size||7" Diagonal|
|Screen Type||LCD Touch Screen|
|Audio||Full Duplex 2-way Audio|
|Microphone||2 × Noise Cancelling Microphones|
|Built-in front camera||1080p, support physical cover|
|Speakers||3 × Speakers|
|Wireless Camera Support||Up to 8×1080p or 4×2K|
|Wireless Sensor Support||Up to 32|
|Simultanous Camera Viewing||Up to 4 channels|
|Voice Assistant||Lorex Voice Assistant|
|Privacy Features||Local Voice Assistant, Microphone Disconnect Switch, Camera Cover|
|Digital Zoom||Camera Dependent|
|Log-in Options||Password or Face Unlock|
|Status LED||Multi-color LED status bar indicator|
|Storage||microSD (up to 256GB) or M.2 2280 SATA SSD M (up to 1TB)*|
|Internet Recommendation||2 cameras ~4Mbps / 4 cameras ~10Mbps @1080p upload speed**|
|Home Router Connectivity||100Mbps Ethernet or 5GHz Wi-Fi|
|Device Connectivity||2.4/5GHz Wi-Fi / BLE 5.0|
|Ports||Power, Ethernet, 1 × USB|
|Weather Rating||Indoor only|
|Operating Temp. Range||32~104°F / 0~40?|
|Power||12V DC / 2A|
|Dimensions||7.5 x 3.6 x 7.0" / 19.0 x 9.1 x 17.7cm|
|Weight||1.81lb / 0.92kg|
Each LSHSC-E Camera Includes:
- Playback screen is HD resolution. Footage can be exported at full resolution, or can be zoomed into on the device.
- Compatible with certain Lorex wireless cameras only. For a list of compatible cameras please visit lorex.com/compatibility
- Controlling certain features in your security system requires a compatible smart device. Availability and performance of certain features and services are smart device dependent and may not be available in all areas or networks. For compatibility, features, and instructions visit: lorex.com/smarthome
- Accessing your security system remotely requires a high-speed Internet connection. Ensure your recorder has a connection to a router (not included). An upload speed of at least 5 Mbps is recommended for remote video viewing.
- For the latest list of supported apps and devices, please visit lorex.com/compatibility
*Check packaging for included storage
**Devices stream by default using substream at lower resolution
- 2K Resolution
- Built-in Person Detection
- Color Night Vision™
- Warning Light and Siren Including Two-Way Talk
- 140° Wide Field of View
- Quick-release Rechargeable Battery
- IP65 Weather Resistant
Each U471AA-E Camera Includes:
- Cameras not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered area recommended.
- Battery life will vary based on temperature, settings, and number of events.
- Power adapter is highly recommended for high-traffic areas. Additional camera power adapters are sold separately.
- Audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex Technology does not assume liability for any use of its products that fails to conform with local laws.
For smart home compatibility, features, and instructions visit lorex.com/smarthome.
Smart HD WiFi Security Camera:
- Receive push notifications from the Lorex Home app1
- 2-way communication allows for seamless communication with your visitor/family, if you're in a different room or even different home.
- Easily access your videos with voice commands (Compatible with: Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa)2
- View live or recorded videos from your smartphone, tablet, or Apple TV3
- View more with night vision range up to 32ft (10m)4
- Convenient built-in local MicroSD card slot upgradable to 256GB
Each W461ASC-E Camera Includes:
- Light status indicator
- Built-in speaker and chime
- Compact and modern design
- Quick and easy setup
- Works with the LSHSC
Each AX61TR Includes:
- This product requires a Lorex Smart Home Security Center and is not a stand-alone device.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners. No claim is made to the exclusive right to use the trademarks listed, other than the trademarks owned by Lorex Corporation. We reserve the right to change models, configurations or specifications without notice or liability. Product may not be exactly as shown.
Apple, the Apple logo and AppleTV are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google, Google Home, Google Play, Google Play logo, Google Assistant logo and Chromecast are trademarks of Google Inc.
Amazon, Alexa and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 2-way communication is not available via Alexa.