Get FREE standard shipping on orders over $100
Secure the things that matter most with this industry-leading 4K security camera system. Featuring an 8-channel Fusion Series NVR and 4K IP audio dome security cameras, this system will deliver crystal clear video, as well as listen-in audio to add an extra level of detail (such as voices) to your security monitoring. The NVR is also part of the Lorex Fusion™ Collection, which opens up the possibility connect up to 2 Lorex Wi-Fi products to open NVR channels.
Expand your system with the Fusion Collection
The Lorex Fusion Collection is a set of Network Video Recorders (NVRs) and Wi-Fi devices that are united by our Lorex Home App. Working together, the NVR can essentially "fuse" together Wired and Wi-Fi systems!
Network Video Recorders
Lorex Home App
For more information, please visit our Fusion Collection Guide.
Experience the 4K difference
Thanks to the camera's powerful 8MP image sensor, you'll experience the difference that 4K resolution makes when it comes to your security. 4K means there are more than 8 million pixels, and that results in sharper video and higher quality digital zooms to capture the details you need.
Equipped with a built-in microphone, this camera will provide you with listen-in audio recording.* This will provide you with an extra layer of information or evidence, such as voices, that would not be there with only the video footage itself.
*Please note, audio recording without consent is illegal in certain jurisdictions. Lorex assumes no liability for the use of its products that do not conform with local laws.
See in color through the night
This camera features our revolutionary Color Night Vision™ (CNV) technology, which will produce full-color video with the help of external lighting around the camera. CNV also adds a further level of detail (the color of clothes or cars, for example), and increases contrast for easier detection and recognition of people and objects.
Long-range IR night vision
In regular nighttime conditions that are too dark for CNV to render full-color images, this camera will use it's infrared LEDs to record crisp black and white video footage up to 130ft (40m) away and up to 90ft (27m) in complete darkness.
HDR improves video clarity in high-contrast lighting, revealing details in extremely bright and dark areas of the image.
Video Coding (HEVC)
HEVC compresses video file sizes without any noticable difference in quality, which will save you lots of hard drive space.
Heavy-duty aluminum exteriors add extra protection against vandalism and the elements, extending the life-cycle of the cameras.
IP cameras only need a single Cat5e ethernet cable to connect it to a compatible NVR for video, power and a stable network connection.
Smart home compatibility
Get faster access to your security system by connecting it to your other Smart Home devices. Use simple voice commands to activate camera features with Amazon Alexa™ and Google Assistant™. Use it with Chromecast or Firestick to monitor your security camera footage on a larger screen. Or download the Lorex app on your Apple TV* to view live video in single or multiple feeds. For more information about current smart home integrations, visit our Smart Home Guide.
*Requires Gen 4 or newer Apple TV with support for App Store
Reliable security grade hard drive with no hidden storage fees
Included in the NVR is a built-in security-grade hard drive that has been designed to meet the demands of 24/7 surveillance recording. With the possibility of increasing storage space up to 8TB, there is more than enough room to safely store all motion events that only you can access.
Dimensions (WxDxH): 3.3" x 4" x 3.3" (83mm x 101mm x 83mm)
Weight: 1.15lbs / 0.52kg
4K IP Dome Camera
Cat5e Ethernet Cable
Quick Start Guide
- 4K (8MP) Ultra HD, ensuring clear and detailed footage, every time1
- See more with a wide-angle 105° field of view
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) provides improved video clarity in high-contrast lighting, revealing details in extremely bright and darks areas of the footage
- Weatherproof rated (IP67)2
- Operates in temperatures as low as -22°F (-30°C) and high as 140°F (60°C)
- Aluminum Alloy housing, designed to withstand harsh weather conditions
- Experience enhanced nighttime clarity and better video evidence with Color Night Vision™ (ambient lighting required)3
- Up to 130ft (40m) IR night vision in low light and 90ft (27m) in total darkness4
- A microSD card can be inserted for independent recording. Data can be accessed through the camera using a web browser but will not upload to the NVR or to the cloud for mobile app viewing.
AC Power Adapter
Cat5e Ethernet Cable
Quick Start Guide
- Record and view video in up to 4K (8MP) Ultra HD Resolution on all channels1
- Digitally zoom in on distant objects for better clarity2
- View synchronized playback of up to 4 cameras at the same time
- Expand your security system with up to 8 IP cameras with built-in PoE ports
- Pair your system with up to two Lorex Fusion™ compatible Wi-Fi products such as Wi-Fi cameras, Doorbells, Floodlights, and more3
- Stream and record continuous video from your Wi-Fi cameras on your recorder
- Increase your limited Wi-Fi SD-Card storage capability by taking advantage of recording directly to the NVRs built-in HDD
- Quickly access your live footage with simple voice commands, compatible with Amazon and Google4
- Control your Deterrence cameras features with your voice (compatible with Google Assistant only)4
- Use Smart Search to Search through recorded footage and filter events for motion detected by person or vehicle and for face detection events6
- Max 6TB storage space with no hidden monthly cloud fees
- Security Grade hard drive designed for advanced processing and the workload of 24/7 monitoring