Get FREE standard shipping on orders over $100
SAVE $820.00 (20%)
Know that your property is protected around-the-clock with this Nocturnal security camera system from Lorex. This system includes Nocturnal security cameras, a powerful 32-channel Network Video Recorder (NVR), and a 16-channel PoE switch. Along with real-time 30fps 4K recording, Color Night Vision, and Smart Motion Detection, these security cameras include motorized optical zoom lenses that allows you to adjust the camera's field of view to suit your monitoring needs. These features, plus open channels on the NVR, makes this system an incredibly versatile security solution perfect for any home or business.
4K Ultra HD NVR System
4K NVR can support
up to 32 cameras
4× the resolution
of HD 1080p
Maximum Capacity 2 × 10TB hard drives
Don't miss a moment with our Real-Time 4K Nocturnal Security Cameras. With 30 frames recorded within each second, the on-screen movement will look like you are witnessing events in real life.*
These Nocturnal security cameras feature our revolutionary Color Night Vision™ (CNV) technology, which will produce full-color video with the help of external lighting around the camera.
*When Smart Motion Detection is enabled, the camera's recording frame rate is reduced from 30 frames per second to 20 frames per second.
4× Optical Zoom Security Camera
Varifocal cameras are able to zoom in and out using their 4× optical zoom lenses. Optical zooms mean that no video quality is lost when you are zoomed in, making these cameras extremely versatile.
Advanced Motion Detection
This system comes with advanced person and vehicle detection that helps identify more important objects that enter the camera's field of view. Thanks to this innovative feature, you will only get a push notification to your Lorex Cloud app whenever motion from a person or vehicle is detected on your property. This effectively reduces the number of unwanted false alerts caused by moving branches or animals.
Nocturnal security cameras use an 8MP image sensor that delivers exceptionally detailed 4K Ultra HD resolution video.
IR night vision
This camera will use it's infrared LEDs in regular nighttime conditions that are too dark for CNV to render full-color images.
HDR improves video clarity in high-contrast lighting, revealing details in extremely bright and dark areas of the image.
Video Coding (HEVC)
HEVC compresses video file sizes without any noticable difference in quality, which will save you lots of hard drive space.
Heavy-duty aluminum exteriors will extend the life-cycle so you can count on years of uninterupted service.
IP cameras only need a single Cat5e ethernet cable to connect it to a compatible NVR for video, power and a stable network connection.
Extreme Weather Capabilities
Rated IP67, Nocturnal security cameras can endure anything from torrential downpours to freezing snowstorms. So go ahead and place these security cameras where you need them most.
140°F | 60°C
-40°F | -40°C
Remote mobile viewing with Lorex Cloud App
Always have your security system at your fingertips with the Lorex Cloud™ app for your mobile device. Connect your NVR to Lorex Cloud™ and securely access your system no matter where you are in the world. See what your cameras see, watch recorded playback, and receive push notifications for motion-triggered events with the help of this app.
What is the included PoE switch for?
The 32-channel NVR supports up to 32 security cameras but only has 16 built-in PoE ports on the back. This is why a PoE switch has been included in this system. By connecting this PoE switch to your system you can utilize the remaining open channels.
Reliable security-grade hard drive preinstalled
A 8TB security grade hard drive (expandable up to 2 × 10TB) comes preinstalled within this NVR. Designed to meet the high workload demands of continuous security monitoring, this heavy-duty hard drive can reliably record weeks (even months) of footage without taking a break. All recorded footage is then safely stored on the hard drive where only you can access it, so there are no surprise fees or monthly cloud subscriptions.
Using the NVR, you can program specific motion zones so that they are customized for heightened sensitivity (the amount of motion needed to register that movement) and threshold (how much motion is needed before creating a motion "event").
In the event that the camera is facing areas that you do not want recorded, simply activate the privacy masking option. Use the NVR to draw a square around the spot(s) you don't want the camera to record.
Record security footage continuously, during scheduled times, or when movement is detected. Motion recordings include a pre-recording function that will go back to record the five seconds before activity is detected.
- 4K (8MP) Ultra HD resolution, ensuring clear and detailed footage1
- See more with a with up to 113° field of view, depending on the level of zoom desired
- Motorized varifocal lens provides 4× Optical zoom, enabling remote customization of your viewing area (and focus)
- Record at a real-time 30 frames-per-second, providing smooth and clearer footage2
- Reduce unnecessary alerts and false alarms with Smart Motion Detection3
- Receive motion notifications when only a Person or Vehicle is detected on your property from your Lorex App
- Enhanced nighttime clarity with Color Night Vision™4 thanks to an impressive large format lens
- Up to 150ft (46m) IR night vision in low light and 98ft (30m) in total darkness5
- Weatherproof rated (IP67)6
- Operates in temperatures low as -40°F (-40°C) and high as 140°F (60°C)
- Aluminum Alloy housing, designed to withstand har
Each LNB9282B / LNB9292B Includes:
- 4K capable recorder (not included) is required to record video in 4K resolution. 4K TV (not included) is required to view live or pre-recorded 4K video.
- Smart Motion Detection is enabled by default. When enabled, the camera's recording frame rate is reduced from 30 frames per second to 20 frames per second. To obtain the maximum of 30 frames per second, the camera must be connected to a recorder that supports the maximum frame rate. For a list of compatible recorders, please visit lorextechnology.com/compatibility
- In order for Person and Vehicle detection to operate, this camera requires a connection to a compatible Lorex Network Video Recorder with smart motion detection technology. For a list of compatible recorders please visit lorextechnology.com/compatibility
- Color nighttime video typically switches to black & white IR night vision when there is not sufficient ambient light to ensure optimal low-light image quality.
- Stated IR illumination range is based on ideal conditions in typical outdoor nighttime ambient lighting (up to 98ft/30m in total darkness). Actual range and image clarity depends on installation location, viewing area and light reflection/absorption.
- Not intended for submersion in water. Installation in a sheltered area recommended.
- A microSD card can be inserted for independent recording. Data can be accessed through the camera using a web browser but will not upload to the NVR or to the cloud for mobile app viewing.
- Centralized power distribution - Easy all-in-one PoE switch
- 1 Gigabit rated RJ45/SFP port for fast device/network connection
- High speed transmission of IP surveillance data
- 220W total PoE power budget (up to 30.8W per port)
- Convenient Real-time PoE usage LED indicators
16-Channel PoE Switch
- Power, Hard Drive & Network Statuses
- Channel Statuses
- Navigation Controls
- Power Button
- Playback Controls
- Switch Keyboards (shift)
- Start/Stop Recording (rec)
- Special Functions (fn)
- Back/Cancel (esc)
- Info Button
- USB Port
- Power Connection
- Power Switch
- Camera Connection (ePoE)
- Camera Connection (PoE)
- RS485 Alarm
- Monitor Connection (VGA)
- Audio In/Out
- Monitor Connection (HDMI)
- USB Port
- Network Connection (LAN)