Satisfy your installation needs with the CVA7060UP 60ft video BNC and power extension cable. Connect a surveillance camera to any standard DVR, monitor or TV with BNC or RCA input (BNC/RCA adapter included).
This professional-grade coaxial,in-wall/floor-to-floor-rated cable meets National Electrical Code (NEC) and Canadian Electrical Code(CEC) standards for CMR type cabling. The cable can be installed inside walls and even between floors (non-plenum areas only). Dual shielding protects the cables from electromagnetic and radio frequency interference. It also contains a fire-resistant jacket, providing you with a durable and reliable cable.
- Cables are not compatible with HD-SDI DVRs.
- Please ensure you are familiar with and adhere to local building codes.
- Ideal for running along walls, inside walls and between floors*
- Connect or extend BNC surveillance camera to BNC/RCA monitoring or recording device
- Meets UL / CUL communication cable standards - CMR (Riser)
- BNC/RCA adapters included
- Extend up to 300ft (92m) with identical Lorex cable type
- 1 x 60ft BNC/Power extension cable
- 1 x BNC female to RCA male adapter
- 1 x BNC female to BNC female coupler
*Not Plenum rated. Check your local building code for location specific cable requirements.